• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 18 Review Thread

pieface

It doesn't need to be patched, it needs to learn how to defend and not rely full on AI when defending. You need to timely switch the player (you should put on manual at least the player switching). Anyhow, you can use legacy defending if you like the FIFA defending of old times. And it's always like this the first days until people learn the new defence.

I'm in Division 2 in seasons and every game is very high scoring. No one can defend. It's not a case of not being able to time it in my opinion. In 2v2 i'm ranked 6th in the world and seeing all the best players not being able to defend.

This game has problems. Fixable problems but problems all the same.

pieface

The biggest problem with this game is the keepers. They barely make a save. Shoot from anywhere and it flies in. It's why every game has about 8-15 goals in it.

hahah this game. It needs patches and it needs therm fast.

Playing this online, every game is about 8-5. Defending feels broken and pretty much all shots feel like they go in.

Dunno what exactly they've changed with defending but no one can do it anymore. Strikers just run through everyone.

You actually need to defend yourself. Good change imo. Learn to use defenders manually and reap the rewards while everyone else is crying 8)

in 17 AI defend was apparently uberpowerful, that sucks.

Top Bottom