• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm1

Most interesting part (in the 5 or so minutes that I've seen so far) is definitely that the poison balls hes tossing don't have any sort of hitstun to them, the moment that Combo told Mike that he could just walk through them and attack definitely changed the dynamic of the matches.

The horizontal ones don't. The others do though

Beckx

is godsbeard still in charge of making the thread? i aint seen him in a bit.

Only paid GeeBees actually get to suggest thread titles.

------

this week I got 10+ fighting games, most of them old but still. Dissidia 012, the NeoGeo ROMs, Xrd. Good times.
God help me if I hear "Some things in life, you just do" one more time I'm going scream, when does the rest of the story mode open in D012?

Also re Xrd the mental difference it makes when all the characters are right there in the select screen and no bullshit about grinding to unlock them.

El Sloth

Banned
The poison balls do have hitstun, just not his slow moving horizontal one (his vskill).

Most interesting part (in the 5 or so minutes that I've seen so far) is definitely that the poison balls hes tossing don't have any sort of hitstun to them, the moment that Combo told Mike that he could just walk through them and attack definitely changed the dynamic of the matches.
It's an interesting trade for what looks like a guaranteed posion on block or hit? Interesting tool.

What's more interesting to me is those double balls he throws out don't disappear when's hit, so there was a moment where Peter threw out (what I'm guessing) are the light versions that land right in front of FANG, Mike punished, and then interrupted Mike's punish as they dropped. Those will be good for some interesting corner pressure and oki setups.

mbpm1

What's more interesting to me is those double balls he throws out don't disappear when's hit, so there was a moment where Peter threw out (what I'm guessing) are the light versions that land right in front of FANG, Mike punished, and then interrupted Mike's punish as they dropped. Those will be good for some interesting corner pressure and oki setups.

Hidden missiles live on

Poison damage seems kind of low. He'll have to work harder.

ShinMaruku

Tempted to do a doa5 tag tech stream before bewb and soul beta, anybody want to give it a look? I shall explain how I go at a game like that where I have a vocabulary unlike sf where I can't use FSE...

El Sloth

Banned
Hidden missiles live on

Poison damage seems kind of low. He'll have to work harder.
I hadn't thought of that, it is a little hidden missles-esque lol

Yeah, at first glance I think the DOT seems fair right now. Also, what I thought was his dash in the trailer seems to be a command dash? Combo seems to do an ex version to get out of the corner at one point.

El Sloth

Banned
Also yeah, the poison does real damage, not grey, so KidA was right
It seems like that posion shroud vtrigger might do grey damage? I'd have to watch the vid again later to check, but I did notice a few moments when Mike was using Birdie that he had grey health.

Shouta

So who's making new thread? Title should be Frauds Among Panda

Also, anyone familiar with the weekly sessions on the UK? Do they have one in London? I'm going to be there for work so I might try and go play if I can.

EachMessyIndochinesetiger.gif

Lol

pixelish

So who's making new thread? Title should be Frauds Among Panda

Also, anyone familiar with the weekly sessions on the UK? Do they have one in London? I'm going to be there for work so I might try and go play if I can.
yes they do. its called bracket reset that is held at meltdown London near kings cross station every Thursday. most of the setups are ultra but occasionally there will be a couple of people playing marvel and smash 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom