• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Lulubop

does SF still play FANG?

or are they running I2 tonight?

IDK who he plays, and yes. Punk said he's playing Black Adam in IJ2.

I think Punk and SonicFox play very similar. They're really good at pressing the right button at the right time with the right spacing. Also able to convert big damage off anything.

Like that's what they specialize in. Whiff punishing and perfect anticipation, while maximizing damage

hqdefault.jpg
Makes the victories that much sweeter.
Since they happen increasingly rarely.

this rampant uptick in emoticon and image replies, already a changed man and not even saturday yet.

i expect OC sonic character creation reaction images soon.

Line_HTX

Lol, it's not that bad. It's definitely an easier and quicker method of community stuff or lobbies, but I'm not on there the whole day.

NWS was used to the austerity of IRC like the old man that he is. Now it's a brave new world of image previews and full color emoticons instead of ASCII art.

Also now I feel like I have to congratulate him on the coming nuptials as well.

Congratulations.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No it's not. Chris G knew what he was getting into. They ask you beforehand if you are okay with this and that. Chris G has a lot on his plate so he doesn't mind taking a step back from one game and being a tester.

People already crying about Deadshot nerfs, including some supposedly pro players, on day two? This is why Injustice one died out the way it did. People need to let the game live for a while before saying anything.

No it's not. Chris G knew what he was getting into. They ask you beforehand if you are okay with this and that. Chris G has a lot on his plate so he doesn't mind taking a step back from one game and being a tester.

People already crying about Deadshot nerfs, including some supposedly pro players, on day two? This is why Injustice one died out the way it did. People need to let the game live for a while before saying anything.

I mean, that pistol shot could use a tiny bit more recovery.

MrDaravon

As long as Chris knew what he was getting into beforehand that seems fine.

Also congrats NWS! FGC GAF is definitely mostly old folks. Fuck, we were reminiscing over how broken Vermillion was in Toshinden 1 in floe's stream the other day lol

Dahbomb

Yeah ChrisG knew it and I am not implying he got done dirty... but the ban length still feels longer than it needs to be. Testers are always playing the game in various unrefined states that keep changing. The game that launches day 1 is probably a lot different from the last balancing test these guys made. Same thing has happened in the past, testers are good for first two tournaments and after that they can't even make top 8 without struggling like the rest of the folks.

Including EVO ban huh...

I mean that seems a bit harsh but I don't see why he can't do his thing in casuals and what not either. Testers know whats up with tourney expectations.

Top Bottom