• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Blu(e)

Ver. 2.00 for Blazblue Centralfiction is out on STEAM

JUBEI joins as a DLC Character in the newest update for Steam "BlazBlue Centralfiction" ver2.0!

JUBEI is a speed-type character, using his small size and agile maneuverability to outwit his opponents. Overwhelm your opponents with his tricky movements, and pin them down with his fearsome rushdown techniques!

In addition to the DLC character, all game mechanics and balances have been updated to reflect the latest edition of the game in the free update

1.6 GB

MechaX

Random crush counter leading to high damage 50/50 mixups.
SF5 is so scrub friendly:
https://twitter.com/Fuyu1109/status/907413428330938368

#HighExecution

Before I saw the video: I am honestly curious here; do you EVER talk about anything that's not Capcom related? I know you say you own other fighting games like Tekken, but all I have ever seen you do is "looooooook guys, T7/IJ2/etc does this, why do you continue to hurt SFV for doing the same thing?!?!?" Do you own and play other games just so you can have talking points to compare them to (and usually boost) SFV or Marvel?

After I saw the video: OOOOH, you had to talk about this one? You do know that the reason that Hwo lost is because he never stopped pushing buttons (and kind cornered himself against a wall at that)?

God damn, you deserve to be blown the fuck up for this trainwreck of a post.

Tbh I can't really hate on TLD too much. Yeah he's a shill, but he's also a fan of the Bloody Roar series and if you're a fan of that series then you're automatically an OK person in my book.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hmmm Max was talking about vrious fighting games coming out soon, and he goes "and then whatever they announce at PSX COUGH COUGH COUGH" o_O

Soul Calibur? I dont see what else it could be?

Random crush counter leading to high damage 50/50 mixups.
SF5 is so scrub friendly:
https://twitter.com/Fuyu1109/status/907413428330938368

#HighExecution

8H80Wfw.gif

Turns out hitbox is pretty easy to learn. I think I can already do 360's on them better than on stick or pad.

what about 720s? I find those more difficult but maybe I'm not doing them correctly.

Before I saw the video: I am honestly curious here; do you EVER talk about anything that's not Capcom related? I know you say you own other fighting games like Tekken, but all I have ever seen you do is "looooooook guys, T7/IJ2/etc does this, why do you continue to hurt SFV for doing the same thing?!?!?" Do you own and play other games just so you can have talking points to compare them to (and usually boost) SFV or Marvel?

He isn't the only one who does that.

.la1n

I know Max usually picks up on some early game news. His slight verbal nudge on last night's stream seems to indicate some interesting FG news coming out of PSX.

kikiribu

I got my closed beta code but when are the DBZ servers supposed to go up?

Edit: nvm

I know Max usually picks up on some early game news. His slight verbal nudge on last night's stream seems to indicate some interesting FG news coming out of PSX.
Super Street Fighter V.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
He didn't specify just fighting games by the way.

All aboard for DMC5 and SC6.

he literally specified fighting games dude.

the conversation was "all these fighting games coming out, Marvel, and then Geese DLC, and the Arika game beta, and who knows, maybe something at PSX cough cough cough"

you need to give up on the dream, its dead jim.

its dead.

what about 720s? I find those more difficult but maybe I'm not doing them correctly.

I'm only playing (learning) Skullgirls at the moment so I haven't tried. Also idk if 360's will be easier/harder in other games since they don't all treat inputs the same. I believe HitboxArcade has a tutorial video for doing 720s on youtube somewhere.

Also I still need more practice since I was nailing 360s consistently the other day but haven't been as consistent since then.

shaowebb

Shoutouts to basgrospoing on twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/basgrospoing

Dude is doing a french stream and he popped in spidey for me and showed some stuff. Apparently spidey has some neat looking command normals now and they are cancellable and combo. They look to have decent forward movement, AA and the kick he does where he slingshots in with his webs looked like it wall bounced. Should be easier now to combo with him by far with his web swing input changes and these new tools to push him close to folks. This makes me happy. New normal tools which cover space and that can be used to aid his combo potential makes me very pleased.

Tune into his MVCI stream if you can. He's being very chill and answering chat questions and trying stuff for us.

EDIT: Oh wow. Ghost Rider has had WAY more changes than I was aware of including that mashable that cancels into an attack at the end. Plus Ryu has like 4 air tatsus now and his jump momentum determines how he moves not (yay not on a slow set twirl anymore). Also I'm diggin His Hado-beam. He's like Cyclops in having both shots and beams now.

Shoutouts to basgrospoing on twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/basgrospoing

Dude is doing a french stream and he popped in spidey for me and showed some stuff. Apparently spidey has some neat looking command normals now and they are cancellable and combo. They look to have decent forward movement, AA and the kick he does where he slingshots in with his webs looked like it wall bounced. Should be easier now to combo with him by far with his web swing input changes and these new tools to push him close to folks. This makes me happy. New normal tools which cover space and that can be used to aid his combo potential makes me very pleased.

Tune into his MVCI stream if you can. He's being very chill and answering chat questions and trying stuff for us.

EDIT: Oh wow. Ghost Rider has had WAY more changes than I was aware of including that mashable that cancels into an attack at the end. Plus Ryu has like 4 air tatsus now and his jump momentum determines how he moves not (yay not on a slow set twirl anymore). Also I'm diggin His Hado-beam. He's like Cyclops in having both shots and beams now.

That was me. :p
If you want me to try some other stuff just ask. I'll be playing the game tomorrow too but I can't show the anything else than versus and training.

Top Bottom