• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |eSports| 4444 Life

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Not sure if posted here but the DLC characters and stages hitting KOFXIV next week are actually part of a major Version 2.00 update for the game:

Nice. I'm going to get back into KOF once this update and the new characters are out.

Numb

C8IUKEXUwAIKD9V.jpg
People don't hold back

Village

Bane looks too small to me. I've always preferred when he's super venom 'd out and bulky.

Not a fan, they seem to have been going this direction with bain's design since arham origins, making him more reasonably big instead of some weird gross monster. I like the reasonably big thing, he looked super fly in origins with his jacket

jett

D-Member
Bane looks too small to me. I've always preferred when he's super venom 'd out and bulky.

For some reason NRS's character models have normalized proportions across the board. You never get the kind of difference you see in Street Fighter.

Here's my review of SFV:

SFV sucks. It didn't recognize my stick and the keyboard barely even worked on the initial menu screens. Also they don't give you enough characters to put your name in and don't let you use international characters. I haven't tried the other parts of the game but I think I've got the general idea already. The one good thing about SFV is that the loading screen looks pretty good with the big V and like fire in it.

Seyavesh

i never actually paid attention to most of the throw animations in marvel despite playing it for so long so i am just now noticing how wesker's is actually really cool

he grabs the other guy with his feet and the does like, a skateboard trick on them before just stomping on them
by grab i mean he literally just steps on them

NyuCUcf.gif

KtLGypV.gif

pizzacat

Banned
I bought dmc4 and the game is filled with "NOTHING PERSONNELL KID" moments

Also by default there's no air combo ender that lands you on the ground and it's something you have to buy so garbage af as fuuuuuck

RIP to MadcatZ

no wait, no f that son. The uncomfortable pads and weird ass shapes were a bane of many gifts from parents looking for the cheaper replacement.

notworksafe

MadCatz was the only company that never responded to any inquires for our charity events. So much for that love for the FGC.

They made one good line of sticks and a bunch of trash for their entire history. Not really much worth remembering tbh.

Top Bottom