• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 16-22

Thats interesting. IT was kinda crazy to expect big numbers from the stream.

I don't think they were expecting huge numbers but at least to not have to run raffles all the time which they are basically doing.

Here's like a quick tentative schedule of what they are plan on doing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiuOY3wbL93odDJULUpwaHg5QXF5OVlBXzl6ZUVYd2c#gid=0

Also Triforce on CC Live tonight.

https://twitter.com/#!/EMP_TriForce_GM/status/192369100423561219

ismk

I don't think they were expecting huge numbers but at least to not have to run raffles all the time which they are basically doing.

Here's like a quick tentative schedule of what they are plan on doing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiuOY3wbL93odDJULUpwaHg5QXF5OVlBXzl6ZUVYd2c#gid=0

Also Triforce on CC Live tonight.

https://twitter.com/#!/EMP_TriForce_GM/status/192369100423561219

Triforce on CC Live? Sounds like it's going to be an interesting interview.

rCIZZLE

I'm kind of tired of people giving that guy a platform to speak, honestly.

CC Live should be reserved for mostly legit discussion and helping the FGC be taken more seriously not show our most offensive members. I really don't care if he has his own stream or even shows up on more fun and unofficial streams like Joe's.

I hope he has some practical things in store for EMP's future, rather than a generalized rant about who knows what. He's got the passion, he just doesn't seem to be doing much, other than repping the guys who stuck by him.

Triforce on CC Live? Sounds like it's going to be an interesting interview.

Triforce as well? Look, I find Tri entertaining, but can't we get Sanford on instead. We haven't heard from the man in such a long time, and he's coming off his first big victory in a while so I'd like to hear from Mr. Pick a Top Tier himself.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CC Live should be reserved for mostly legit discussion and helping the FGC be taken more seriously not show our most offensive members. I really don't care if he has his own stream or even shows up on more fun and unofficial streams like Joe's.
I kind of feel this way about CC's "place" in streams/FGC content as well. They were always spearheading those efforts.

Triforce as well? Look, I find Tri entertaining, but can't we get Sanford on instead. We haven't heard from the man in such a long time, and he's coming off his first big victory in a while so I'd like to hear from Mr. Pick a Top Tier himself.

Triforce is Paul Heyman to Sanford's Brock Lesnar.

N4Us

NKO final results (voted in bold):

UMVC3:

Honzo Gonzo
Windzero
X-Ray
Pedro Morales
Chrisis
Hi I'm Nasty
GC Dacidbro
GCYoshi13

KOF13:

BBZ
Fixel
ON Michels
Pain
Laban
Hellpockets
RogerDodger
Tone

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Sorry N4Us i voted for Laban :(

NKO final results (voted in bold):

UMVC3:

Honzo Gonzo
Windzero
X-Ray
Pedro Morales
Chrisis
Hi I'm Nasty
GC Dacidbro
GCYoshi13

KOF13:

BBZ
Fixel
ON Michels
Pain
Laban
Hellpockets
RogerDodger
Tone

Ahh, I really miss Isaiah, I wonder where he has been, I haven't seen him since the last NCI.

UltraChenTV is simply the best material ever on fighting games.

When they announced there own show and layed out the format, I really didn't know if it was something people would tune into. Instead of a talk show type format with news and interviews(like WSRK and CC Live), it was going to be a them discussing certain hot topics in the FGC. But I honestly love it, I can listen to these guys talk about this stuff all day. Last weeks episode was actually my favorite amongst all the shows I've watched from them so far.

haha KDZ popping off at power up and Evo, I agree with some of his complaints on how these majors are run, lots of the so called majors shouldn't be majors at all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Quotes: "What happened to Sp00ky and Wolfkrone? Wolfkrone tried to pop off about headsets and Sp00ky told him to shut the fuck up."

So succint :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
KDZ is dating one of Marlin's exes? Awwwwwwwwww shiiiiieeeeeeeettttt. Stream chat monstering cranked to the maximum.

Top Bottom