• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 11-17 | C&D is Magic Edition

jdeSJU5g1SrPo.png

6TdjnGC.gif

Malice215

Yikes. Cross Counter Live has kind of fell off. Even Aris can't save this train wreck.

Cross Counter Live sucks more than The Show That Sucks. Needs to be put out of its misery or add a good co-host.

I figured they're still not ready to announce certain things or haven't decided on it yet so I didn't want to try and ask Larry any questions they're not ready to answer. But I'm still crossing my fingers for NC as the location for this event.

Have you seen the photos that Big E posted on Facebook over the weekend? It's getting close.

Cross Counter Live sucks more than The Show That Sucks. Needs to be put out of its misery or add a good co-host.

Have you seen the photos that Big E posted on Facebook over the weekend? It's getting close.

Wait what, can I get a link to these photos?

And yeah, Cross Counter has been sucking lately. I enjoyed the news and interview style of Wake Up SRK and the discussion style of UltraChen. But I didn't know what to think of CC Live. After a while I just muted it and ignore the rest.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
CrossCounter live wasn't so bad last week. The show is only at it's best when there's some drama brewing and they're not just there promo-ing shit. I used to get excited to hear/see Gootecks and Mike Ross' estranged takes on whatever is going on. Now it's just eh.

Malice215

Wait what, can I get a link to these photos?

And yeah, Cross Counter has been sucking lately. I enjoyed the news and interview style of Wake Up SRK and the discussion style of UltraChen. But I didn't know what to think of CC Live. After a while I just muted it and ignore the rest.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151253566975778&set=a.212159880777.142249.678735777&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151253251295778&set=a.212159880777.142249.678735777&type=1

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Champ went in raw dog on JRosa.

He pretty much said he is a terrible player and only gets wins due to Morri Doom. This happened after people told him about JRosa getting Salty he was on the same tier level as OMG ITZ ANDRE.

To be honest I agree with Champ here. I think as a player JRosa is fucking terrible. He tries to play other teams and gets bopped hard. He got bopped again this week on the break. JRosa needs to wake up and realise he is not as top of a player as he thinks he is. Morri Doom can only carry you so far we all can still see how bad his gameplay is.

jbug617

Banned

He pretty much said he is a terrible player and only gets wins due to Morri Doom. This happened after people told him about JRosa getting Salty he was on the same tier level as OMG ITZ ANDRE.

To be honest I agree with Champ here. I think as a player JRosa is fucking terrible. He tries to play other teams and gets bopped hard. He got bopped again this week on the break. JRosa needs to wake up and realise he is not as top of a player as he thinks he is. Morri Doom can only carry you so far we all can still see how bad his gameplay is.

also Level 3 Strider

Infinite

I don't think jrosa cares that much. He seems like the kinda dude to me that just wants to play and get better. He shouldn't be at fault using cheap shit in a game about finding cheap shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
JRosa got MUCH better around the last CM, it was pretty clear. Even in the weeks following, on the Break and Big Two he was a menace and had movement with MorriDoom that rivalled Chris G's.

...and then he went back down to earth. Really weird.

Zissou

I think JRosa's brief stint of big league success was largely due to people playing against his Morridoom as if it were ChrisG's even though his team and playstyle are quite different. At curleh, a lot of his opponents hanged themselves by repeatedly calling assists who got bopped with soul drains, giving JRosa practically infinite astral vision while taking away opponents' hail mary hyper options against the Morridoom pairing.

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-north-raleigh-midtown-RDUNHHF/index.html

I win?

That was my first guess by the way. I SWEAR!

YOU CAN CALL ME DETECTIVE! DETECTIVE HERETIC!

Now someone hurry up and give me my own theme song.

Oh hellz yeah, just checked google maps. That's a 2 hour and 45 minute drive for me. Not exactly in my back yard, but it beats flying any day of the week. Thank you based Professor Wes-TON for solving this mystery.

I guess this will be the room that TFC will take place in?

hf_ballroomtheatre_11_675x359_FitToBoxSmallDimension_Center.jpg

:s/JRosa/Chris G

kirblar

4:30, but might be able to carpool. Badly need a date, as I have to schedule around MTG.

KingofSaurus - you west or east coast?

I never thought I would say this, and in some ways it makes me a hypocrite... but I think that host is way too fucking old for this shit.

Is triforce here? Where?

I thought ZTS was just talking about himself. But hi join date was July of last year though, so maybe he just didn't realize he was accepted till now or didn't post till now. Not sure what he meant until he says something though.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't understand any of this. So basically its Mortal Kombat.

You'd have to watch the last stream to really understand. Basically this online MK group called the Emperors are saying they are the real EMP. Triforce just happens to be around and that's when crap hit the fan. The interaction between Triforce and them were pretty funny, a typical school yard fight. Makes good for a person in a late night I'm sleepy and I'll laugh at anything mood. But yeah, they are like a 90s Gangsta version of EMP.

I come to the conclusion the new Twitch channel is crap unless they fix the improper scaling. Can't stand it anymore. Going back to default.

Top Bottom