• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 11-17 | C&D is Magic Edition

I'm willing to bet that tagged members get banned just about as much as juniors.

To quote Kendrick: "Don't need the attention, bring enough of it on my own."

It's safer to be a Member.

Yo who the fuck is this Kendrick, and who the fuck is Frank Ocean? I just finally learned who Drake was like a year ago.

Man I don't know shit about this hippty hop shit past 2007ish. Been outta the game for a minute!

Tekniqs

make sure i'm not in a song..cuz i don't need the attention, bring enough of that on my own

awesome song

FGC circle jerk up in this thread

Yo who the fuck is this Kendrick, and who the fuck is Frank Ocean? I just finally learned who Drake was like a year ago.

Man I don't know shit about this hippty hop shit past 2007ish. Been outta the game for a minute!

I advise you to stay out.

Unless it's Lil B the Based God. Woop!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That actually hasn't been true for a long time. Whether that's a good thing or not I'm not sure.
Wow really? When did this change happen o_O

Oh my goodness

How do you only figure out who Drake is a year ago? Dude is plastered over every radio song and every Sprite commercial.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I always thought Obey your thirst. Was the dumbest fucking slogan. Ok I'll obey it, Im not thirsty for sprite though thanks for making me crave something else. Assholes.

Shouta

Man, SFxT is so much better in person. Had some good VF5 tonight too but argh, shouldn't have lost to Zass in Semis. >=(

Shouta

White Bar is still kinda wonky online because of frame drops though. Offline is still the best way to go but you can learn a lot of great things online.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
White Bar is still kinda wonky online because of frame drops though. Offline is still the best way to go but you can learn a lot of great things online.

Well offline is the best for any game :lol

The most annoying thing online on frame drops is the game not reading hunting hawk right from lag.

Which leads into me jumping into the air attacking right away open as hell T-T

Shouta

Nature of the game helps Gundam a lot but I'm almost certain the dev team probably customized the netcode a bit. Max connection in Gundam is so much better than SC5 or TTT2, it's not funny.

ReiGun

I'm sorry.

Truly the poster-boy for thirst.

hatersyvl10.gif

Wow really? When did this change happen o_O

Oh my goodness

How do you only figure out who Drake is a year ago? Dude is plastered over every radio song and every Sprite commercial.

I plug my iPod, phone into my car. Then one day it broke..... So i finally listened to radio (first time since high school) and that's how i learned. I've been in bars and clubs that played drake, but i didn't know it was him. And yea i saw the sprite commercials too and didn't realize it was him until my car stereo broke. Anywho bought new stereo for the car so fuck radio.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I plug my iPod, phone into my car. Then one day it broke..... So i finally listened to radio (first time since high school) and that's how i learned. I've been in bars and clubs that played drake, but i didn't know it was him. And yea i saw the sprite commercials too and didn't realize it was him until my car stereo broke. Anywho bought new stereo for the car so fuck radio.
If you weren't already in Old Man Valle tier, you are now.

Drake is okay when he's being Drake and not trying to fit in with real street dudes in rap

Yesterday's SFxT Toronto tournament only had 3 people sign up. Sigh. It's not going to be easy to level up here and I worry about the Toryuken SFxT tournament.

Beckx

Rog's girlfriend picks up Dark Souls for the first time and she's bodying it lol.

She gets him back to the boss that he's only made it to once on her first try and he takes it from her so he can get his runback.

Dammit, I missed this. That sounds fucking hilarious, Rog as the anti-EpicNameBro.

Online friend. Its the way to go with SF X T

To be honest I'm really intimidated going online haha. I tried in 2012 and it was a slaughter house even when the game was new. Now I'm wondering if there are a lot of newbies on my level. I've only done trials since 2013 came out since link combos are still something out of my reach. How do you feel about the skill level online?

Grecco

To be honest I'm really intimidated going online haha. I tried in 2012 and it was a slaughter house even when the game was new. Now I'm wondering if there are a lot of newbies on my level. I've only done trials since 2013 came out since link combos are still something out of my reach. How do you feel about the skill level online?

Online>offline skill wise.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
ZTS I could beat you in TTTTT2 by taking a nap on my controller which has a strong possibility of happening whenever I lay my eyes on Tekken.

Yo I went to like six tournaments (all but one weeklies) and shook Mike Ross's, Floe's, and Yipe's hands. And I had James Chen and UltraDavid say excuse me as they passed by in Super Arcade.

GET! ON! MY! LEVEL!

Are we still measuring our FGC dicks? Weren't we supposed to get the Valle chart going so everything could be conclusive?

Top Bottom