• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | February 11-17 | C&D is Magic Edition

Sayah

I would just like to say that I can see Namco being ok if you live in the US (no price gouging) own a 360 (for the money hats) and love DLC (on everything)... Otherwise I just don't see it at all.

TTT2 was gloriously out of character this gen for them. Maybe it is a sign of better times to come but given the sales I really doubt it.

You will be able to authenticate via kinect. Floe masks = problem solved.

Thankfully, the stuff I don't care about is the stuff that was subjected to the evil side of Namco (a la Dragon Ball Z and One Piece). The only exception would probably be SCV. That game deserved more development time and less paid DLC. Still a stunning game regardless.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
There was one smash dude on True Life. Though, they chose the wrong guy cause he wasn't a nerd dork neckbeard at all.

I remember him. They showed him playing at Neutral Ground and then he went out on a date with a girl he was fancying. He also got an MLG contract, so you know he was legit. But then at the end he lost to Ken or Isai or whoever was good at the time.

I think there should be a widespread rule for tournaments that you can't be allowed to enter unless you show your stick/controller as you sign up.

I agree.

DEATH™

aj_lee_by_belthazor1-d4zhd61.gif

For some reason, everything AJ does looks so hot...

Don't be ashamed. I live on the west coast too. Our commentators are ass. As for players, we're way behind in marvel, and other games don't matter.

I've been to Super Arcade for TRB/WNF a number of times, and it is a bit better being there in person, but the last time I went things were less than stellar (mostly from losses, partially from the way the P4A tournament was run, and partially from how late everything starts despite the time they say).

East Coast is just so much more exciting or better in just about every way (aside from SFxT).

kirblar

I'd like to try commentary some day. Seems like it'd be fun.

(are anyone else's own posts showing up blue in threads to them now? edit: just saw the sticky)

To put it in terms that this thread can understand...

F.Champ = Freiza

Pr Rog = Captain Ginyu
Drew Grimey = Recoome
Shady K & Ricky = Jace & Berter
CJ = Guldo

Everyone else on the West Coast is nameless Freiza grunts. I would put Ricky as Zarbon, but Zarbon got bodied.

Probably, I'd still more than likely edge East Coast out over Norcal though, but that's just me.

Chris G
Yipes
RayRay
Marlinpie
Insaynne
David F
Bum
Dieminion
Flux
Jimmy P/J Rosa (I sorta suspect that Jimmy P is already better than J Rosa)

If you define "East Coast" as Northeast and not an area which is multiple times that of Cali. Think it wouldn't be easy for NorCal to beat this.

K.Sabot

Rog's girlfriend picks up Dark Souls for the first time and she's bodying it lol.

She gets him back to the boss that he's only made it to once on her first try and he takes it from her so he can get his runback.

Top Bottom