• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | January 7-13 | All Eyez on Mr. Wizard

Elaine Benes >>>>>>>>>>> Plain Jane Rachel.

And Lohan Prime was corrupted T_T. So good before it went all wrong. Meanwhile, McAdams, Chabert and Seyfried stayed smexy.

sleepykyo

What was the final line-up? Judging from Jaxel's gloating I assume either SFxT or PS All-Stars made it, but what was the final body count?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody who wants Super turbo, Darkstalkers, CVS2 or Third Strike in EVO, PM me. I'm going to donate on your behalf. You know how I roll.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I'll happily put up a few K for whatever real fighting game has potential of being the front runner. Anything to support charity, especially one that has affected my family.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They should go back to the multiple setup where the next set of players are configuring their buttons while a current match is going on. And there should a limit of like 2-3 minutes between character selection, none of that Infiltration or coaching BS.

My monitor has been ordered! Is there a specific HDMI cable I should use, or is any cable ok? Bear in mind that I don't have a hard-on for visuals or anything. I just want something that's not going to fall apart on me.

My monitor has been ordered! Is there a specific HDMI cable I should use, or is any cable ok? Bear in mind that I don't have a hard-on for visuals or anything. I just want something that's not going to fall apart on me.

Any cable is fine (pending length of course).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AudioQu...2?id=1218324437192&skuId=2383276#BVRRWidgetID

HDMI is just data, go with a 3-5 dollar cable and call it a day

Lol nice

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Get any short cable (6 feet or so) and you should be fine.

You might want to tell people your model. It'll help you get the best settings you can get for your monitor.

I'm unbanned and I played some kof 2000 on ggpo.
No vice or mature + janky assist mechanic = wtf

But it has Vice & Mature as Strikers, that's the best! All of the hot secretarial action, with none of the janky links!

I won't lie though, the NESTS saga was weird. At least the Striker Bomb system wasn't as bad as '99's was.

gutabo

PLS let CvS2, 3S, or Marvel 2 win. BibleThump

I'll happily put up a few K for whatever real fighting game has potential of being the front runner. Anything to support charity, especially one that has affected my family.

lGX6q.jpg

EDIT:
Hilary Duff or Lohan?
Prime Lohan. She had a CGI boob job for Herbie.

from stream chat

I can't believe Evo is held in Paris, France this year. What's the point of making people in the states travel across the Pacific Ocean to go to Europe when all you're gonna do is stay inside and play video games? Spend thousands of dollars to get bodied by Chris G in the first round and spend the rest of the tourney smelling French nerds who don't shower. WTF Mrwizard we're all not rich

Top Bottom