• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 17-23 | Nintendoes what Capcan't

It would be neutral ground if account creation wasn't so selective. It's not really snitching at all, but it is difficult to possibly replay to his statements when the approval process is so stringent. Its the best and worst thing about GAF.

So you decided to call me out on twitter as well as in here? That's going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to filing your grievances. I mean seriously, what's your deal? Did I ban you from some channel and you feel like I somehow slighted you? I won't lose any sleep over it, but I am honestly curious on why you're so willing to believe everything Jaxel stated as fact; yet when you're reading my feed and seeing others who've been around the community scratch their heads at some of the claims made, you have no issues interjecting a comment that was completely unwarranted and made zero sense. You're not hurting my feelings, and I'll be a dick to you just because you decided to take shots at me, but your absurd gaps in logic just leave me confused.

... Got em.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
It would be neutral ground if account creation wasn't so selective. It's not really snitching at all, but it is difficult to possibly replay to his statements when the approval process is so stringent. Its the best and worst thing about GAF.

So you decided to call me out on twitter as well as in here? That's going above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to filing your grievances. I mean seriously, what's your deal? Did I ban you from some channel and you feel like I somehow slighted you? I won't lose any sleep over it, but I am honestly curious on why you're so willing to believe everything Jaxel stated as fact; yet when you're reading my feed and seeing others who've been around the community scratch their heads at some of the claims made, you have no issues interjecting a comment that was completely unwarranted and made zero sense. You're not hurting my feelings, and I'll be a dick to you just because you decided to take shots at me, but your absurd gaps in logic just leave me confused.
You keep on saying I presented my thread as fact, which I explained to you I have not. What's so hard to understand here? And I'm some sort of nutrider because I posted the thread? Your assumptions are why I think you're being dumb.

Also I really didn't enjoy your commentary, sorry.

Pm me if you'd like to discuss this further

Professor Beef wouldn't survive a day in the hood.

I have witnessed violence happen over video games. Hell I have seen it happen over fucking Pokemon cards.

more+gifs+at+gifkings.com4.gif

Shouta

It is neutral ground. Account creation has no bearing on that. The arguments can be presented here and neither side will have an advantage as they have no control of what can or cannot be said.

Edgeward

No, it's because he questioned the existence of a thread, Just like Jbug did, but he didn't read past the thread title to realize it and could've avoided that fate.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So how many times is KingOfSarus going to get banned for the same thing?

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong over and over. Son you better hope Season 3 is approaching and there's no more of that.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Makes sense now. And Kazunoko has been something of a celeb lately. Playing all these normal games on stream and is active playing other fighters. Someone should tell him to play IWBTB.

JeTmAn81

So how many times is KingOfSarus going to get banned for the same thing?

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong over and over. Son you better hope Season 3 is approaching and there's no more of that.

Read this as Keeping It Real Goes Wong. If only.

I am not surprised there is scummy stuff going on in the FGC, but while the "snitches get stitches" rhetoric is infantile, I'm not entirely sure if it is constructive to air the dirty laundry like this. Also, LOL at real life video game thuggery.

Kenneth

Neo Member
Wanted to post this in the jaxel thread to show mr wiz might be a scumbag but idk if it would fit in.

A few months ago in IRC Wiz was talking about how there was some mom of a smash player who missed the reg and asked if there was "anything" she could do
sex
. So he said basically he would get her kid in if she did "anything". The whole thing was brought up by someone asking him about how much he liked "smash moms" or something like that. He also said offers have come to him before but idk if it happened multiple times, only the one he described. Unfortunately I didn't screen cap this but that's really all there was to it.

Top Bottom