• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 30 - April 6 | High Speed Korean Downloads

number47

Personally I think it's kinda cool that weeklies/venues in the northeast are starting to specialize in certain games. Battle Circuit is mostly about AE now, and the competition has been really heated for that recently. House of Crack is now the go-to place for Marvel. And The Break's holding it down for Injustice.

I also like the level of passion and rivalries we've been seeing from that scene recently.

Insaynne/Flux MM sounds great. I think Insaynne can take it.

+1.the separation really can allow people to practice one game at a time. the break just needs to set up a caravan to invade next levels injustice "scene". But we all know not many ny players are willing to go to jersey. Someone should start sets in Staten island. It's a fair middle.

jbug617

Banned
I think EVO is about to add TTT2 to the lineup. There is a special The Fray tonight featuring Markman, Bronson and Mr. Wizard.

vulva

Picked up so much popeyes today for their one day only deal. Downing tons of fried chicken and rice/beans while getting ready to hear Triforce ramble is a great way to feel like a total degenerate.

Horseress

Picked up so much popeyes today for their one day only deal. Downing tons of fried chicken and rice/beans while getting ready to hear Triforce ramble is a great way to feel like a total degenerate.

you might as well watch some anime before
Kappa

vulva

wait WHAT

8 pieces for 8.99

In there

edit:
10152487_734256393285632_615937676_n.png

Dahbomb

Now the only thing you need to do is troll in some random Marvel 3 stream chat and you have achieved the lowest form of organism in the FGC!

BTW I prefer Popeyes over KFCs.

Dahbomb

I will not die before I taste some Popeyes and some KFC to finally pick my side (we don't have those here =/)
I am surprised KFC isn't where you are at, it's everywhere in the world. First time I ate KFC it wasn't a US branch. I have seen much fewer (if any) Popeyes chains outside of the US/Canada.

Horseress

I am surprised KFC isn't where you are at, it's everywhere in the world. First time I ate KFC it wasn't a US branch. I have seen much fewer (if any) Popeyes chains outside of the US/Canada.

Man....till 5 minutes ago I was sure there wasn't any KFC's in Brazil, but there are a bunch in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paolo according to their website. Well, I live like 18 hours from there (Porto Alegre), so...it's still far away from me

You know it is modern times when you are sitting at a KFC looking out at the Pyramids across the road in Egypt.

I've never seen a popeyes though but it is high on the list of things to do when I travel to America.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Because it's completely useless in neutral? You can use for combo extension and sometimes for unblockables, and that's pretty much it. Chris's assists have way more and better practical uses in more different phases of the game.

Wesker's near-instant OTG in a game with only a handful of OTG assists, plus his DHC that work with everyone in the game unlike Chris? I don't know about that. And I say this as both a Wesker and Chris player, each on separate teams.

Dahbomb

Wesker's near-instant OTG in a game with only a handful of OTG assists, plus his DHC that work with everyone in the game unlike Chris? I don't know about that. And I say this as both a Wesker and Chris player, each on separate teams.
There are quite a few OTG assists in the game but OTG assists have lost favor.

Chris has a safer DHC in and his assist is far more useful than Wesker's (the machine gun assist). Those two factors make Chris a superior support over Wesker.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
I went to a KFC while I was in Morocco with my girlfriend, and while we were eating inside this guy with literally dozens of little bleeding cuts all over his face and hands stumbles in looking extremely disoriented and proceeds to bleed all over the place on his way to the bathroom, but they kicked him out before he made it.

Top Bottom