• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | March 30 - April 6 | High Speed Korean Downloads

Exr

Im stuck at work but that night sounds rad vulva, wish we had Popeyes here in Canadian. Keep the OBS updates comming!

so he basically just admitted to trying to work the event to get flight money, but he's saying it got leaked out before he could explain the context behind the begging.

MechaX

So Triforce being stuck in France was not just a bad decision, but it was deliberately planned to take advantage of a big opportunity! (even though he does not deny asking for money). America just doesn't get it.

Edit: Holy fucking Shit Triforce, if you miss a flight, you do the goddamn sensible thing and tell the flight attendants, you don't just decide to stay for a few days and bum off of folks.

dtg

Neo Member
The time was horrible, the commentary was terrible, and it lacked all the hype that the majors had. I would rather watch a euro major.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
are there any good mh3u streams i should know about?

mh is kinda like a single player dark souls...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
8 pieces for 8.99

In there

edit:
10152487_734256393285632_615937676_n.png

Not as good as GB's Italian dinner. Needs a giant loaf of bread and microwaved chicken noodle soup.

For those not watching (turn the OBS shit off), Mr Wizard vs Markman in Tekken is going on the iplaywinner stream.

If Markman wins, Tekken is in EVO.

#collusion.

Dahbomb

Battle of destiny about to take place on Iplaywinner.

One match, 3/5 rounds for TTT2. If Markman wins the TTT2 will be at EVO. If MrWizard wins Markman has to make a stick out of the rarest material known to man.

LET'S GO MARKMAN YOU GOT THIS!

Anne

Omex's tutorials would be good too put in the BB OT here. Would he mind that?

Oh yeah he wouldn't mind. He's making the videos for people to see and learn.

Shouts to Ian for putting him up on SRK btw.

Edit: I forgot the BB OT was a thing ;w;

marn putting triforce on blast with the hard hitting questions

EDIT: And now triforce reveals that MARN apparently signed some "EMP Files ™" and is threatening him with it and Marn shut up.

which brings up an important topic. Anyone that's in EMP and has been in EMP has probably signed some stupid ass contract and triforce is building up his famous "files on everyone"

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Silly question, but how is the Wii U version of TT2?
been thinkin' a lot about Wii U lately

6zxJsub.jpg

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Wesker's near-instant OTG in a game with only a handful of OTG assists, plus his DHC that work with everyone in the game unlike Chris? I don't know about that. And I say this as both a Wesker and Chris player, each on separate teams.
OTG assists aren't that valuable in Ultimate.

For a lot of characters, it's best to combine an OTG move from the point character with a projectile assist. That allows for OTG combos plus an assist that can actually help you in the neutral game.

Wesker's shot was considerably more valuable in vanilla when OTG moves weren't as widespread. Morrigan and Magneto are the only two relevant point characters I can think of who can't self-OTG for a combo, and in Magneto's case it usually isn't relevant because he doesn't need to OTG in order to convert off of throws in the first place.

Top Bottom