• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 27-Nov 2 | A Lot Of Shit Went Down

NEO0MJ

look-at-me-im-the-captain-now-meme-funny-2.jpg

Oh god, the pic with the hat is killing me.

1. Who's Panda?
2. When's Enzo's ban going to be lifted?
Just like Deejay doesn't take his fights seriously, you don't take Deejay players seriously.
untitled-1ozi94.gif

Y'all talk down Deejay so much smh.

I will do a GAF Kumite, take on all y'all little niglets only using Deejay.

Only on Xbox tho.

Only green bar tho.

No Adon.

or blanka.

or thawk.

or Rose because that's like 8-2 in her favour.

apart from that, BRING IT brehs.

gutabo

Y'all talk down Deejay so much smh.

I will do a GAF Kumite, take on all y'all little niglets only using Deejay.

Only on Xbox tho.

Only green bar tho.

No Adon.

or blanka.

or thawk.

or Rose because that's like 8-2 in her favour.

apart from that, BRING IT brehs.

I will help you by fighting you using Honda.

I will help you by fighting you using Honda.
Please stop harassing me.
Blackule, you are the sole reason everyone here makes fun of Deejay so much.
My soul is conflicted. It's like this; Say if I'm making fun of a family member, like if I say my brother is an idiot and should go plank on the highway. That's cool because it's my brother and he probably should go plank on a highway
kttcolimanny
. But if my friend comes around and says my brother is an idiot and should go plank on the highway then its like
vzkq30L.png
dawg, that's my brother, chill.

basically I own the rights to Deejay slander.

no I'm not calling deejay a family member eem tho he does remind me of one of them tbh

pixelish

the pc version of ultra is fine for offline, right?

it's just the online that's janked?
honestly, i have been playing pc online a lot lately and most of the time the games were smooth. it should be fine if you're playing with a wired connection.

but if you're mostly playing offline, pc version is the way to go. dat almost nonexistent loading time.

alstein

honestly, i have been playing pc online a lot lately and most of the time the games were smooth. it should be fine if you're playing with a wired connection.

but if you're mostly playing offline, pc version is the way to go. dat almost non-existential loading time.

That is my experience as well, but some online is janky, often due to the other guy being far away or on wireless, or just having KMart internet.

Kimosabae

Banned
To be honest, the whole "Mention Deejay just to see what type of GIF/JPEG Blackule might post." or Blackule's "How can I shove a Deejay joke into this post?" shtick was corny months ago.

To be honest, the whole "Mention Deejay just to see what type of GIF/JPEG Blackule might post." or Blackule's "How can I shove a Deejay joke into this post?" shtick was corny months ago.

TBH, the whole Kimosabae posting gimmick was corny years ago back when you were still rocking a tiara in your avatar and not a World Gym trainer

stn

Dee-Jay sucks as a character, I've lost enough times due to his limitations. Wanna zone? Oh, you have to walk forward, give up charge, and potentially trade normals. Wanna AA? You need down-charge. Except your fireball game is so mediocre that there's no reason to get jumped at when you're holding down-back. Seriously, find me one example where Dee-Jay has thrown a fireball and had enough time to charge his AA.

What else? His focus attack sucks. His anti-fireball movies, such as EX dread kicks, don't even have full invincibility. He still loses to crouching attacks on wake-up. His lk dread kick is no longer as good as it was. He has shitty ultra combo-ability. DWU hurts his cross-up game. One of his better attacks, the knee sobat, requires you to jump forward and give up charge for a split-second. He has no overhead. His damage is decent at best.

The only redeeming quality that he has is that he's great against shitty players. Can't tell you how many times I've wrecked bad players with just cr. mk and lk jackknife.

but if you're mostly playing offline, pc version is the way to go. dat almost nonexistent loading time.

That is my experience as well, but some online is janky, often due to the other guy being far away or on wireless, or just having KMart internet.

America, the land of shitty internet

But yea, I'll check it out on PC then

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
and just when we thought LTG vs Viscant was the rock bottom of boredom

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Alright I'll be on in a bit.

What's the stakes tho? Avy bet? ban bet? tag bet?

And lets make it ft7/10 to make sure its more definitive tbh.

If you lose you can never bring up or react to Deejay in FGW again.

If Kimosabae wins he is required by law to make at least 1 positive post a day in FGW. Including, but not limited to, praising your Deejay play/jokes/hard-on

Kimosabae

Banned
Haha is this real life?

I'll play but I'm not putting up anything serious. I'm hella rusty at this game. I'll be home around 3-4pm

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you need to request a ban from an online forum to get real life shit done then I dunno man.
Pretty sure you can find a quote from me in earlier FGW threads saying the same thing. It is sad, but by any means necessary and all that; this week might end up being the most important one in my life educationally. It was mostly because when I take a break from summarizing in the wee hours of the morning, I'd end up on GAF on a break and time would just fly. Wasn't only GAF though, stopped texting people, etc. But yeah, I'll sacrifice e-pride for getting shit done any day.

FINALLY managed to catch up. I was wondering why enzo was banned since I was about to PM him.
I'll still take the PM! :p

Top Bottom