• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 6-12 | One Frame, Two Frame, Just Frame, Plus Frame

Sayah

I would enjoy DoA5 more if it got rid of the excessive and overblown fan service and if the environments weren't so rugged. But there's also clearly a fanbase for that stuff (as evidenced by every time I venture into the DoA5 thread and people are showing screenshots of DoA5 girls in dresses).

Regardless, it's a really smooth looking game and looks a lot of fun. I have vanilla DoA5 but I never really put time into it. At least I bought their game and supported it. Would have preferred DoA6 over DoA5: Third Upgrade, though.

Unlucky

Marvel top 16

Winners
CTRL|Unknown vs. MTY|Green Ace
CTRL|PZPoy vs. Marvelo
CTRL|Flux vs. EG|PR Balrog
CTRL|RayRay vs. Boost Jan

Losers
AsianDemon vs. KIT|Potato Salad
EG|K-Brad vs. Pokchop
UVG|Noel Brown vs. Remy Martin
FR|Roach King vs. Tong

Marvel top 16

Winners
CTRL|PZPoy vs. Marvelo

Losers
EG|K-Brad vs. Pokchop
FR|Roach King vs. Tong

God damn that looks like a boring ass tournament. Why did none of the big names decided to show up? Now Justin? Champ? Chris G? Flocker?

Fraeon

Was the Lethal League at RFD streamed and was Armshouse the channel streaming it? Just want to narrow down the options here...

Rhapsody

Banned
Trying to see all the changes for BBCP2. Knowing how to play 8 characters or so in the previous one, there's a lot I'm going to have to get used to.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I ain't even that dude who gets bothered by commentators but ski and unknown are fucking terrible. First time I ever recall muting the stream and putting some music on.

Marvel top 16

Winners
CTRL|PZPoy vs. Marvelo

Losers
EG|K-Brad vs. Pokchop
FR|Roach King vs. Tong

So it's not a major, good to know