• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 1-7 | Opponent-Based Action Games Weekly

gutabo

One more

3BkMnBw.png

JDdelphin

It's all about the hate.

Haters hating, hater hating, hate hating haters, it's all a grand tapestry of multilayered hatred that fuels it all....

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody knows.. does Fanatiq try to make money off of it?
"Money don't grow on trees? Sounds like a wager to me." - Fanatiq
That's a nonissue. Up and Down scroll through all the actions. For example if USF4 had scroll to set.

LP
MP
HP
LK
MK
HK
3P
Throw
Focus
Red Focus
Taunt

Or do it like SG and make Macro 1 and Macro 2 slots which let you push the button you want the Macro set to and then you press the buttons you want to combine.

Press Start to set the button to nothing.
It'd be nice if games did that, but not all of them do. But I'm also still very bitter about Backbone's shitty push to set implementation.
It's all about the hate.

Haters hating, hater hating, hate hating haters, it's all a grand tapestry of multilayered hatred that fuels it all....

They just need to shake it off.

Riposte

Maybe it's because I'm a little under the weather, but I have no idea what Fanatiq is trying to say or why people are pissed at him.

Kimosabae

Banned
Maybe it's because I'm a little under the weather, but I have no idea what Fanatiq is trying to say or why people are pissed at him.

Same.

I seriously have no understanding of what Fanatiq's point is supposed to be or why that guy posting is sardonically pissed. It honestly seems too melodramatic for me to care.

I wonder if the Wii U version will be simultaneous WW.

Ohhhhhhh, there's no release date . . . I hadn't even thought of them fucking that up.

I thought they learned with Pokemon, but then this 3DS nonsense is happening this week . . .

I'm not even gonna be salty. There will be too much to play and learn by then anyway, so Nintendo can fuck it up if they want

Ohhhhhhh, there's no release date . . . I hadn't even thought of them fucking that up.

I thought they learned with Pokemon, but then this 3DS nonsense is happening this week . . .

I'm not even gonna be salty. There will be too much to play and learn by then anyway, so Nintendo can fuck it up if they want
Well, I was thinking that localization is the holdup. But the Wii U version will mostly borrow 3DS text, which will have been translated already.

Well, I was thinking that localization is the holdup. But the Wii U version will mostly borrow 3DS text, which will have been translated already.

Yeah. They'll get it out by this year, it's just a hope of if they do a WW launch for it. I think it's one of those things they can't afford to delay for too long (release of the Wii U version, at least)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Even if they have text translated, making assets using that text is what takes time.

EDIT: Start voting for thread titles. I'll post the new thread in 45 mins (2:30).

IMO nothing is better than FGW | Fining Nemo

Top Bottom