• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 1-7 | Opponent-Based Action Games Weekly

Not sure what the consensus is on Injustice interactables but I like that they seem to create additional "corners" - that is, instances where positioning enters the dynamic. Rather than just "am I mid-screen, how close am I to the corner". Warms my 3D heart

They're super fun, trolly and add good depth. Love em. Only thing I dislike is the OTGs power characters get where they do a full combo, end in HKD then interactable. Cheap.

See, NOT liking Free is a gay flag.

like a in the closet republican anti-gay politician?

I actually liked the interactables in Injustice because it brought some variety to the usual Opponent vs Opponent on a 2d plane motiff.

the one thing i was ho-hum about was the damage on some, and how once someone got in the wrong side, it seemed liek guaranteed damage.

but otherwise, a good idea!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Not as much of a fan of the wagers, though, which are super intrusive to the otherwise brisk pace of matches.

entertaining Top 8

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay I'm in a bit of a pinch. TheChits didn't really respond to doing the spotlight so is there anyone who can do the spotlight now and send it back to me before midnight? Ended up being fairly busy this weekend too and it slipped my mind :(

Astarte

both of you are too much. time to watch akame

Esdeath best girl.

It's starting!

EDIT: It's over.

FChamp wins.

image.php

Yamspls

Uraizen

Banned
Old or new?

SRK FADCs are almost universally -5 on block, and even if you choose to release the Focus Attack before dash cancelling it's still about -2 at best.

But did you know that if you performed an SRK, cancelled that into an EX Red Focus Attack, let it rip, and then dash cancel the move, you'd actually be +4 on block?

This means that for an extra EX bar, you could not only make an SRK FADC (release) safe, but also -- if it's blocked -- continue your offense with a block string.

Even better, with characters like Ken and Akuma whose HP SRK does not launch on the first hit, on block it is completely safe, and on hit you get a focus crumple.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...-doesnt-tokido-use-it-ultra-street-fighter-4/

Mr. X

Scroll to set is far better for guys like me who use multiple inputs on their pad buttons.

That's a nonissue. Up and Down scroll through all the actions. For example if USF4 had scroll to set.

LP
MP
HP
LK
MK
HK
3P
Throw
Focus
Red Focus
Taunt

Or do it like SG and make Macro 1 and Macro 2 slots which let you push the button you want the Macro set to and then you press the buttons you want to combine.

Press Start to set the button to nothing.

I just want anyone who can do it quick. PM me the answers ASAP.

Sent.

Top Bottom