• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Combo Breaker, RedBull Kumite, ELEAGUE, Tekken 7 UK

TheChits

Man this Tekken grand finals
EWmof.gif

Didn't know Dogura played Urien in this game. I end up playing the same character as Dogura in every game except P4A, but that series sucks anyway.

Ninjimbo

Is it just me or is KnuckleDu looking super sharp? I can't see him losing to anyone except maybe Smug and that's mostly because Boxer sucks. I felt like he was toying with everybody he played.

Combo Breaker top 8 for Tekken was such a huge positive experience for the game: high level play, good commentary, a hyped crowd, and all this a week before launch.

Perineum

Aris is too funny to just be an FGC personality

Literally the only person on twitch I sub to.

The guy could do stand up and be past FGC/Twitch famous.

Tekken 7 is going to have a real presence from stream monsters. Love watching it already way more than other fighters right out the gate.

Sayad

I'm in top 16 winners for Injustice 2. Black Canary and Superman.
Great job, top 16 onward is looking brutal.

Sonicfox, Forever King, Dragon, Tekken Master path have been all 3-0s. Scar was going on a 3-0 streak, then ran into Tekken Master and lost 0-3. Those guys seem like they're on another level.

Dahbomb

SFV Top 16 for Sunday:

Winners bracket:
Brian_F (Balrog) vs. SPY|Filipino Champ (Dhalsim)
RB|Snake Eyez (Zangief, Akuma) vs. EG|NYChrisG (Guile, Ibuki)
Liquid|NuckleDu (Guile, R. Mika) vs. PIE|Smug (Balrog)
FOX|Justin Wong (Karin) vs. NS|Joel (Ryu)

Losers bracket:
NL (Cammy) vs. Scarz|Sako (Akuma)
YBK|Daikoku Go (Birdie) vs. Mago (Karin, Rashid)
CO|Go1 (Ibuki, Chun-Li) vs. Rise|MenaRD (Birdie)
NS|Ludovic (Chun-Li, Kolin) vs. CO|Dogura (Urien)

USA about to free up the rest of the world just like Punk did at ELeague.

Top Bottom