• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

FluxWaveZ

Do you think Mika is good against Karin? I actually think it's in Karin's favor.

I think it's probably slightly in Karin's favor, but that's the case for most of the cast against Mika anyways. Mika still has the tools to do well against her, while Karin has the tools to constantly be in Guile's face.

Obviously, NuckleDu's making it work here.

kirblar

Do you think Mika is good against Karin? I actually think it's in Karin's favor.

Guile on the other hand is not bad. Just don't eat EX Tenkos.
Yeah, I don't think either matchup's fun, but Justin's likely to have way more experience v Mika.

Tripon

A disappointing thing for Justin Wong is that he hasn't developed his sub characters at a high level. NuckleDu can use Mika, Guile and Nash at a high level.

Wong currently only has Karin. His Chun Li, Alex and Guile aren't nowhere near ready and he hasn't brought them out recently.

kirblar

A disappointing thing for Justin Wong is that he hasn't developed his sub characters at a high level. NuckleDu can use Mika, Guile and Nash at a high level.

Wong currently only has Karin. His Chun Li, Alex and Guile aren't nowhere near ready and he hasn't brought them out recently.
Agreed. Karin alone is not doing it for anyone. (though we'll see w/ Punk)

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

It also feels like he's kind of stagnant while everyone else is improving.

Agreed. Karin alone is not doing it for anyone.
Feels like she's vanishing a bit. Punk is a huge outlier, of course.

Dahbomb

Second time Du has beaten Justin "Karin can never lose against Guile" Wong.

This isn't an issue of not developing a sub character, it's an issue of Justin not optimizing Karin. His Karin is very different from someone like Mago's which is far more optimized.

Tripon

Hahahahaha. Holy shit. Is Anbu Punk the better Karin? Won the mirror match with Justin. Already up 1-0 against Tokido.

Top Bottom