• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Redbull Battle Grounds, Smash Summit & more(11/03-11/07)

Subaru

That's a different kanji on his back right?

Yes, someone took a screenshot?

shin_akuma_by_stitchking83-d4c6pwl.jpg

Is this Kanji maybe?

Dudes, Tokido is not married to Akuma. He played Akuma in SF4 because he was the best character in the game from Vanilla through AE2012. If Akuma ain't shit, Tokido won't play him.

Man...that was really really hype for some reason?

I'm not a guile player or anything but I dunno, something just felt special about that play? Just me?

And to end it with the Gouki teaser...

Wow

I'm not a guile player or anything but I dunno, something just felt special about that play? Just me?

Wow

There something beautiful about watching someone be an effective brick wall in this game. And do it over multiple sets as well.

FSLink

Banned

Wow

Try using Guile, it's really hard to create a zoning wall like NuckleDu did and be able to know when to go in as well.

Wallach

Wow

guile vs ryu is the real classic match up of this entire series

watching high level matches between those two characters will always be awesome

dmr87

Wow

I mean I don't even play anymore and I'm a JAP fanboy, but Du's Guile makes me want to pick him up and start playing again.

Wow

His Guile play was beautiful to watch. Perfect spacing with booms and normals. Reads. Precise.

Top Bottom