• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

Unlucky

anyone else thinks this top 8 is pretty tame compared to the top 8's that happened at other american premier events?
Momochi, Mago, and Fuudo were all knocked out before top 8. Other internationals who appeared at earlier American premier events didn't show (Daigo, Tokido, Infiltration, Gamerbee, Xian etc.), likely because they are already qualified.

DunpealD

eqF6Wlz.jpg

Gotta love his Sagat.

I wish we had some deeper breakdown of the CPT as its coming to a close. I actually enjoy reading that R/Kappa guys post just because someone took the time to write up a long post analyzing everything and giving his inputs on how certain players are faring. I just wish we could see a more in depth and official breakdown from Capcom themselves. It would be really cool if they put out a big article every month and then every week in the final month or so.

mbpm1

I wish we had some deeper breakdown of the CPT as its coming to a close. I actually enjoy reading that R/Kappa guys post just because someone took the time to write up a long post analyzing everything and giving his inputs on how certain players are faring. I just wish we could see a more in depth and official breakdown from Capcom themselves. It would be really cool if they put out a big article every month and then every week in the final month or so.

more proof that Kappa >>> Capcom

Kappa

Top Bottom