• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: SoCal Regionals, Brazil Game Show, & Beasts of Madden!

Keoma predicted EX messiah correctly so many times with those jump backs. I guess if Haitani makes it back he'll stick with Rufus. I don't think he likes Mak in that match up.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Keoma predicted EX messiah correctly so many times with those jump backs. I guess if Haitani makes it back he'll stick with Rufus. I don't think he likes Mak in that match up.

Does Haitani even play Mak still? Haven't seen him play Mak in a year plus.

Granted I don't pay as much attention to this shit as I used to.

vulva

I think I saw him use Rufus in a mirror match yesterday. I was watching SCR and finally switched back to BGS and saw a Rufus just finish off another and then it was Haitani and a Brazilian player shaking hands. Maybe I'm mistaken about that. But every match that I did see of him from beginning to end or most of he was using Makoto.

Yeah, he played Mak in pools(on stream anyways) every time except one time and that was a Rufus mirror. I think the character he uses will depend on the match up. Abel is supposed to be good against Mak and bad against Rufus. We could see his Makoto depending on who he faces in Losers Final and which character they use.

Any pictures of this bison cosplay?

7D5O8zt.png

Don't mind to see Brazil win, but I want Haitani in grand finals at least. It'll be more hype to see the crowd really get behind Keoma to defend the country against the foreign invader.

Top Bottom