• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: West Coast Warzone, Daigo Cosplay Tournament, SFV Crash

Xeteh

Floe's stream came on right as the tournament ended... first thing he says... "Fuck blocking... its the new option select".

Overall the Grand Finals for SFV were really good but Marvel top 8 as a whole was far more consistent with the hype. The what felt like 45 min stretch of Chun Li and Dhalsim started to get really fucking old.

This tournament was awesome! Glad I stayed up to watch it.

That was a great two sets there for GF. Ignore what people say about the game it's gonna in for the long run.

Let us hope so.

Just give me characters being Makoto, Dudley, Sakura, Rose, Cody & Guy playable so that I could put away Ultra Street Fighter IV forever.

Are we going to do this every month?

Alex just came out on the 30th. So, Guile (or whichever character) will probably also come at the end of the month. That's probably how all the characters will go from now on.

No problems with releasing at end of month. None.

Problem with it approaching third week of month and not a peep about it. Alex was at least "revealed" before mid month.

Are we going to do this every month?

Alex just came out on the 30th. So, Guile (or whichever character) will probably also come at the end of the month. That's probably how all the characters will go from now on.
No problem releasing him on the 30th but little communication would be nice. Capcom is really bad at interaction with their player base.

Top Bottom