• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Stage Events Live Streaming Thread

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
topleft.jpg
Top-Crystal.gif
topright.jpg

Slider.gif

Header-Crystal.gif
preface.jpg

Coverage of the Opening Ceremony:
+ President and CEO Yoichi Wada is on stage. “Versus is coming along just fine.”
+ Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo reps talk briefly about Final Fantasy.
+ Final Fantasy exec. producer Shinji Hashimoto takes the stage — he has a surprise!
+ The surprise is a Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box including content from FFI through FFXIII.
+ It contains new art from Yoshitaka Amano.
+ It has every Final Fantasy game in the form of a PS1 disc, PS2 disc, or UMD. Each disc has new art from Amano-san.
+ It will costs 35000 yen ($446 USD).
+ A Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Memorial Ultimania has been announced.
Three books weighing in at 320 pages each will be released on December 18. Each ¥3,255 book includes artwork, some never-before seen.
Volume 1 covers FFI through VI. Volume 2 covers FFVII through IX. Volume 3 covers FFX through FFXIV.
Like the Ultimate Box compilation package we detailed earlier, the Final Fantasy Memorial Ultimania will be sold exclusively through the Square Enix e-Shop. Buy all three volumes together, and you'll receive a bonus which has yet to be announced.
+ The Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box will be exclusive to the Square Enix eStore.
+ Some of the contents of the 25th Ultimate Box include a special anniversary video disc, “Crystal ArtWorks” anniversary visual art collection, two-disc anniversary music selection CD, Final Fantasy XIV Mogu Mogu Earring item code, mini-replica of Yoshitaka Amano’s 25th Anniversary artwork and stand.
+ The release date of the Ultimate Box is December 18th, 2012 — the 25th Anniversary.
Header-Crystal.gif
announcements.jpg

+Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII announced, due 2013.
Header-Crystal.gif
livestreams.jpg

9/1
Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Saga New Developments Presentation
Final Fantasy XI Music Stage
Final Fantasy XIV Special Talk Show

9/2
Final Fantasy VII 15th Anniversary Stage
Square Enix Chan Presents The Future of Final Fantasy Round Table Discussion
Final Fantasy Music Special/Talk Stage

English Live Blog

Visuals by Flutebringer​

Beth Cyra

Great choice for the FF VIII Amano art.

Also, I didn't realize that FF VII's stage event was tomorrow. I thought everything was happening tonight.

LuuKyK

Also, for those who are having problem creating the account on NicoNico. This should work.

Follow this link :http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv105160995

Click on the blue rectangle with a robot.

Click on the golden rectangle.

Click on the silver one now to chose the non premium service.

Step 1: Your email.

Step 2: Follow the confirmation link in your email.

Step 3: Paste the code sent to you there. (iirc, I'm pretty sure that was it, made my account long time)

Profit.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Shame I have to go bed.

Unless it is just me your header gif goes from FF4 to FF9 and then to FF5, lol.

Awwwww shiittt.

I didn't even like FFXIII or XIII-2, but I always get hyped for Final Fantasy announcements. And since FFXIII-2 was an improvement over XIII, I have hopes for any further installments.

cj_iwakura

Please come back to Versus please please please.
(Type-0 US would be nice as well.)

Godly banner.

Love Amano's Lightning, but this applies to all his lead art.

raven777

I have nico account that I created before. Is just normal account enough to watch the stream? or do u need special account or something?

Top Bottom