• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| Classic sprite-based JRPG goodness [UP] Global launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
My game crashed and now when I try to go back into it has me sign the agreement and input a name, then says failed to authenticate with fbook.

Anyone have this issue before? And how do I fix it? Nothing let's me try to relink or recover anything.

Even when I click restore it doesn't go anywhere. What a shame

My game crashed and now when I try to go back into it has me sign the agreement and input a name, then says failed to authenticate with fbook.

Anyone have this issue before? And how do I fix it? Nothing let's me try to relink or recover anything.

Even when I click restore it doesn't go anywhere. What a shame

Same here are the servers down?

Tell me they arent doing a full wipe

ZangBa

Do you mean the fight against 4 gobs and a boss gob? I totally agree, think that is where progress will be stopping for me.

The boss afterwords was the first time I lost. :C

Killed him afterwords, but still, he's a step up in difficulty.

Visceir

Unrelated to global but jp version has daily pulls for 250 lapis, the past 2 days my daily pulls have been rainbow crystals, yesterday's was the current rate-up 5* - 6* unit and today's was Lightning. Crazy lucky, haha.

I have nothing to level, and we get cactaur event so soon. :O

Vortex EXP ADV with one guy + friend made it so easy to level everything.

Stock up on metal cactuars then for future units :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I had an issue login in a couple minutes ago but its fine again. Maybe just try to login again. Weird....
Why no Vita/3DS or consoles??? Why SE???

I have an iPhone but in no way I will play with it.

Is this 2008 lol ? You have the device to play the game, play it.
I beat it with 4* Lasswell(lvl 49), 4* Vaan(lvl 49), 2* Rizer(max lvl), and two 3* Biggs(max lvl). I used the paralyze and poison method plus Armor Break from Vaan to help everyone hit a little harder

Thanks - this sounds managable with the right units. Thought at first this was something were 5* are needed...i dont have Vaan or Biggs yet though. Lets see if i get lucky the next weeks.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
But I don't like to play games on phones... I tried some FF/others demos and it is a non go.

I mean its still f2p so you can give it a go and still drop it if you dont like. I prefer my Handheld games as well but i dont really see how this game would benefit from a handheld version..other than you would be able to play unless you are around a Wifi network or own a 3G Vita.

ZangBa

I cant beat those gobs. They hit too hard. If I had Blind it would be easier or better units...

I just used Rain's Power Break and Cura every round. Took awhile, but it happened.

You are going to be real dissapointed when they show up 5 at a time as regular enemies. <_<

Aurizen

Question: As a Veteran Brave frontier player (retired lol) how is this different from the game? Are there any improvements?

Pejo

Ah man, I just realized I'm going to be on 8 hours worth of flights this weekend, right in the middle of the cactuar thing. Maybe I can give my gf my iPad and have her run the dungeon while I'm in the air.

gaiages

Banned
Got a ton of Heaven's Ash today but was struggling getting beast meat of all things haha.

That happened to me two days ago lol. Then I realized I could just buy the meat and did... and now I get beast meat and allure powder (the other buyable item I needed) all the time.

It's like the game knows what you need and keeps it from your grasp :(

Pejo

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but is there any way to tell when your next Colosseum orb is going to be full? Is it every 20 mins? Is there a timer or something in game?

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but is there any way to tell when your next Colosseum orb is going to be full? Is it every 20 mins? Is there a timer or something in game?

I haven't seen a timer myself, but you get one orb an hour. If there is a timer somewhere, I'd like to know as well.

Visceir

I don't think there is a way. In jp version it takes an hour to get an orb, but we also have 5 orbs.

Jp version is supposed to get an UI remake/update sometimes soon, I imagine they'll add a timer for those orbs then as they've become quite significant with new mode additions.

I believe the orbs refill at a rate of one per 60 minutes.

They also refill to 3 whenever you level up your player level (the one that refills NRG and gives you +1 max NRG).

WarAdept

So what's the best course of action for those who are playing the JP version in regards to preparing for new content?

My Lasswell/Rain is already 5* at max level, as is all my generics. I have no intention of pulling for high level Characters right now until double drop rate gates or Lightning/Luneth are released.

There's a couple of options I can see currently.

1. Grind Rank. Catacombs Exit is the best right now, giving 76 or so Rank XP for a measly 3 NRG. However, it doesn't have the benefit of getting crysts or magicite by farming Exploration quests.

2. Grind Espers. The very first Exploration Quest gives Red Magicite, which can help getting Ifrit up to level 30 and unlocking the 2nd version of him to fight/acquire. However, the NRG to Rank XP ratio is super poor (13 or so Rank XP for 3 NRG).

3. Grind Mats. Basically the Vortex of Awakening. I've read comments Awakening mats become far more plentiful come the following continents, but having a good stash might be useful. That being said, it's super NRG extensive and while you do get Rank XP, you get nothing to improve the Espers.

Visceir

So what's the best course of action for those who are playing the JP version in regards to preparing for new content?

My Lasswell/Rain is already 5* at max level, as is all my generics. I have no intention of pulling for high level Characters right now until double drop rate gates or Lightning/Luneth are released.

There's a couple of options I can see currently.

1. Grind Rank. Catacombs Exit is the best right now, giving 76 or so Rank XP for a measly 3 NRG. However, it doesn't have the benefit of getting crysts or magicite by farming Exploration quests.

2. Grind Espers. The very first Exploration Quest gives Red Magicite, which can help getting Ifrit up to level 30 and unlocking the 2nd version of him to fight/acquire. However, the NRG to Rank XP ratio is super poor (13 or so Rank XP for 3 NRG).

3. Grind Mats. Basically the Vortex of Awakening. I've read comments Awakening mats become far more plentiful come the following continents, but having a good stash might be useful. That being said, it's super NRG extensive and while you do get Rank XP, you get nothing to improve the Espers.

Would have said grind trust as there is no other easier way to grind it than the first 1 energy stage that is in game already, but I imagine you don't have any characters that have worthy trust rewards.

Everything else will probably be much easier done in future content. Stages that give more rank exp, easier ways to get most of the awakening mats and roaming maps that will drop more magicite for espers...along with magicite events.

Make sure you have plenty of sacred/holy crystals as the awakening vortex is probably the best place to farm those and grind rank exp as having a higher pool of energy is always a big plus.

Reroll maybe, if you can stomach it? Maybe you luck out and get a rainbow crystal.

I am stuck in port city lodin and I cant progress any further. I have 2 quests done. get magicite shards from Fulan Pass and deliver sweet fruit which i have no idea how to complete(any help on this one).

Shouta

I am stuck in port city lodin and I cant progress any further. I have 2 quests done. get magicite shards from Fulan Pass and deliver sweet fruit which i have no idea how to complete(any help on this one).

Lodin is the end of the current content for the beta. You can get Ifrit by talking to someone in the port, that'll lead you to his area, as I recall.

linkent

Beating white dragon and A4 boss together.
Really satisfying.
Time to work gor Ifrit 2.
Cant wait for more challenging boss.

leehom

Where to or best way to level up my characters? I finished the beta and I'm barely getting any xp at level 20.

What vortex is worth doing? I tried the XP vortex and got my butt handed to me on advance and that's with a ex-death as a buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom