• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange, I haven't seen anyone on my Friend's List who has Delita. First day for Lightning there were a few people with her. So many people with kitted out Kefka now, though. I miss the guy with the hacked Vaan with 400+ attack. That guy was win and I'd use him for so many fights. Gonna have to fight Veritas of the Heavens without a hacked friend...gonna suck. Heh, heh.

By hacked you mean had TM's?

EDarkness

Heh, yeah. That guy was decked out. He's rank 97 now and has a wicked Kefka now. That guy has spent an impressive amount of time with this game. I say "hacked" because his gear is just insane. I'm jealous. ;)

Anyone have any good strategies for Intangir? I think I'm gonna give it a shot this week, but I'm too scared to try.

Syntsui

Wow, I have a whale on my list that can SOLO the ELT dungeon. 100 Level Lightning with Diabolos is unbelievably strong. Going to run only Charlotte with him next time so she can gain a few levels

On my secondary account it is slow going. Incapable of elite, but don't get annihilated in Pro anymore either. Trick is to take out Wiegraf in the third round before he gets anything off. So Hyperdrive Kefka is the chosen guest to do so on my list. If I can do so, I can get through the dungeon.

I thought about quitting this account, until I played with the whale's Lightning. Now I need the Katana from this event as well, so I may have to give up on extra tickets past the first batch. Unless miraculously I can switch to ELT instead of PRO.
Wow, maxed 6*can solo elite? That's unbelievable, do you have space on your friend list? I feel like this is my only chance to actually beat elite by the time the event ends.

Valentus

A little advice to all my gaffer friends.

After the FFT collab, if we follow the correlation with JP, the next event would be the FFXIII event (and it will be split in 2 parts because fuck you we are gumi), and the mog king bastard will again asking new items for exchange.

What you can trade in the next mog king? read here (EDITED FOR WRONG INFORMATION. Thanks Shouta for the call)

Here you can see the event and the maximun currency you can get in the final stage

It looks like that thunder will be the element of this trial, so level up your mages and kujas to be prepared in this event (you will get a lot of magacite here)

EDarkness

Valentus, you have any idea who the next 6* character is gonna be? I would like it to be someone I have already, since the odds of me pulling one of the new ones is next to 0. If the next character is gonna be someone I might have, then I may consider stockpiling some 6* awakening mats for the future. Otherwise I'm not sure I want to sacrifice what little material storage space I have right now.

Kouriozan

Rank exp is much lower too, hmm.
Hope they'll run Tilith banner at the same time on a separate one (and not include them with Tactics 2 because lol Gumi)

Valentus

Valentus, you have any idea who the next 6* character is gonna be? I would like it to be someone I have already, since the odds of me pulling one of the new ones is next to 0. If the next character is gonna be someone I might have, then I may consider stockpiling some 6* awakening mats for the future. Otherwise I'm not sure I want to sacrifice what little material storage space I have right now.

In the FFXIII event you can get Snow, that is 4star base and upgradeable to 6star (so should be easier to get)

Next is the FFIV event where Cecil would be upgradeable to 6star, and dark knight Cecil will appear in the summon rates.

After that, FF0 event comes out where, and finally the best batch of all, FFIII event where cloud of darkness would be upgradeable to 6star

So it should be...

Cecil: 4 weeks
Cloud of Darkness: 7-8 weeks

Rank exp is much lower too, hmm.
Hope they'll run Tilith banner at the same time on a separate one (and not include them with Tactics 2 because lol Gumi)

I noticed that too, but the compensation to this is that you can get 3-4 megacites per run.

EDarkness

In the FFXIII event you can get Snow, that is 4star base and upgradeable to 6star (so should be easier to get)

Next is the FFIV event where Cecil would be upgradeable to 6star, and dark knight Cecil will appear in the summon rates.

After that, FF0 event comes out where, and finally the best batch of all, FFIII event where cloud of darkness would be upgradeable to 6star

So it should be...

Cecil: 4 weeks
Cloud of Darkness: 7-8 weeks

Oh. That's awesome. I have both Cecil and Cloud of Darkness. Hmmm...I might get some mats for Cloud since she's one of my main attackers at the moment. Thanks for the heads up!

Lyrian

After the FFT collab, if we follow the correlation with JP, the next event would be the FFXIII event (and it will be split in 2 parts because fuck you we are gumi), and the mog king bastard will again asking new items for exchange.

What you can trade in the next mog king? read here (translated with google)

Here you can see the event and the maximun currency you can get in the final stage

It looks like that thunder will be the element of this trial, so level up your mages and kujas to be prepared in this event (you will get a lot of magacite here)

The highlight items from the mog bastard:

43 DEF +10% HP light armor for 4000 points
130 ATK (!) dual handed spear for 13.000 POINT (THIRTEEN THOUSAND POINTS)
+10% HP +5% ATK/DEF accesory for 1200 points
+10% HP +5% MAG/SPR accesory for 1200 points
30 LB pots for 1500 points each
5% trust moogle for 30.000 points
10% trust moogle for 70.000 points
Summon tickets for 500,1000,3000 and 6000 points

And the important part, you can get up to 20 evolution materials for 160 points (like now), but after that, each material will cost you 540 points each.

So it will be more difficult to get materials next.

I thought you all should know this to plan your grind strategy for this event.

Great info, as usual!

-- If the numbers are scaling to mogcake-levels for items, is the 540 per item really that bad compared to what we have now in this event?

-- That spear isn't going to transfer over to Global at only 13k thingys. No way, no how. For that matter, all the equipment and accessories look to be ridiculously cheap. That's going to get tweaked for sure as well.

-- 30 LB pots.... TRIGGERED... /eyetwitch

Valentus

The spear is 2-handed, so it cant be dual-weilded. Its a great weapon for people that loves kain or dont have OP TM weapons.

And the important part, you can get up to 20 evolution materials for 160 points (like now), but after that, each material will cost you 540 points each.

God damnit I hope it gets adjusted for Global

How hard is it really going to get

I mean it does look like point values are going to be dropping at much higher levels i guess?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

I will assume they will upgrade the amount of stones you receive too. I.E. Just like MMOs, the grind typically does not change since the rates stay the same.

As annoying as it is or rather will be, the best idea is to simply grind grind grind while the materials are cheap. Whats the use of having 6* units if you can't awaken them lol

Valentus

I will assume they will upgrade the amount of stones you receive too. I.E. Just like MMOs, the grind typically does not change since the rates stay the same.

in this event, the values of each item are exactly the same as in JP. I dont think they will alter nothing. I think the point of Alim in this events is: "are you F2P? fine, but being F2P wont get you access to all the event items. You will have to choose"

Valentus

Another thing i noticed:

You can buy 8500 lapi for 48 dollars (41 dollars via amazon coins) and the Adamantite chest of summoning gives you for the same 48 dollars 5000 lapi, 7 summoning tickets and 100 energy.

Technically (if you dont count daily summons) you get the same value plus 100 energy.

bryt

Am I missing something or is the shield from the event worst than the Golden Shield?

Escutcheon is +36 def and I don't see any other effect on it and Golden Shield is +38 def.

Unless repel the dead means I'm immune to undead enemies?

Celegus

Am I missing something or is the shield from the event worst than the Golden Shield?

Escutcheon is +36 def and I don't see any other effect on it and Golden Shield is +38 def.

The wiki says it also adds undead killer, which could be useful someday.

Valentus

Unless repel the dead means I'm immune to undead enemies?

1.- Escutcheon gives you undead killer ability that is +50% damage to undeads.

2.- Golden shield is a vanilla 38 def shield.

3.- Golden Shield is a heavy shield. Escutcheon is a light shield, so the spectrum of units that can equip the Escutcheon is much wide than the Golden Shield (that only knights and ExDeath can equip)

Escutcheon is much better than Golden Shield.

Lyrian

1.- Escutcheon gives you undead killer ability that is +50% damage to undeads.

2.- Golden shield is a vanilla 38 def shield.

3.- Golden Shield is a heavy shield. Escutcheon is a light shield, so the spectrum of units that can equip the Escutcheon is much wide than the Golden Shield (that only knights and ExDeath can equip)

Escutcheon is much better than Golden Shield.

Best answer here.

Thanks for saving me all of that typing :)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
in this event, the values of each item are exactly the same as in JP. I dont think they will alter nothing. I think the point of Alim in this events is: "are you F2P? fine, but being F2P wont get you access to all the event items. You will have to choose"

The amount of stones you get for completing the event, I will assume will be upgraded. I.E., there is no way a user can collect 70,000 items that drop in this event. It is physically impossible unless you spend several hundred dollars on refills and even then.

While all the same items receive an increase, the amount you get for completing will too. I figure 6* material as shown, will be a bit easier to get(the first 20 at least), since they'll become more common. It will be less about upgrading them and more on other items. This is akin to MMOs, where you go from 200k a level to 1mil a level between expansions, but the rate of exp gain also increases in between.

But I will agree that F2P will have to be more selective. If you don't have the characters for the events or spend additional money on refills, you'll have to be selective on what you want. I.E., thinking you can get the pots, moogle, item, and tickets will be impossible. So you'll only be able to pick 2.

desverger

That's pretty good then :p

re: Bundle deals. I really wish the bundles weren't so crap. For example the Mythril Chest bundle is €24,99, has 3200 lapis, 2 tix and 50 energy (lol). For €19,99 you can get 3200 lapis, so the tickets and the energy seem expensive in comparison.

I'm really hoping gumi puts up a decent bundle one of these days. Also, if they offered a monthly lapis deal, I would jump on it instantly. Why is gumi so backward in these things?

Rixa

It's strange, I haven't seen anyone on my Friend's List who has Delita. First day for Lightning there were a few people with her. So many people with kitted out Kefka now, though. I miss the guy with the hacked Vaan with 400+ attack. That guy was win and I'd use him for so many fights. Gonna have to fight Veritas of the Heavens without a hacked friend...gonna suck. Heh, heh.

Iam sorry my Vaan dont have +400 atk. Instead, Iam kinda proud of my NukeofDeath.

I finally arrived (spend most of todays nrg to story) to Town fo Kolts.

Screenshot_20161001-205112.png

I need 19 SQ more for nice earrings ;).

Syntsui

That's pretty good then :p

re: Bundle deals. I really wish the bundles weren't so crap. For example the Mythril Chest bundle is €24,99, has 3200 lapis, 2 tix and 50 energy (lol). For €19,99 you can get 3200 lapis, so the tickets and the energy seem expensive in comparison.

I'm really hoping gumi puts up a decent bundle one of these days. Also, if they offered a monthly lapis deal, I would jump on it instantly. Why is gumi so backward in these things?
The precedent of a sale would make many people wait for it again. They don't want that, I guess.

EDarkness

Iam sorry my Vaan dont have +400 atk. Instead, Iam kinda proud of my NukeofDeath.

I finally arrived (spend most of todays nrg to story) to Town fo Kolts.

Screenshot_20161001-205112.png

I need 19 SQ more for nice earrings ;).

Whoa. Also impressive. I realized that my Exdeath does have 200+ Mag, but he needs a lot of work. Much like my Kefka. A couple sets of earrings and Mag +30% would be great. Seeing everyone's buffed up characters gets me inspired to build up my own in whatever way I can. Gotta admit, the easiest character to work on has been WoL. Still not super badass, but I feel good about that guy compared to other characters on my list.

Shouta

Valentus, your information is totally incorrect. This is the current FF12 collaboration rewards for JP. Global won't be getting this any time soon.

The rewards for the Hanged Edge, the FF13 event that should be after FFT is here

http://altema.jp/ffbe/ff13korabo-12047

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So i dont play the game for 2 days and there is a new thread and a new Colloseum difficulty ? Damn...lol.

Edit:

Damn new Colloseum doesnt seem like a pushover...even in early stages.

Rixa

Whoa. Also impressive. I realized that my Exdeath does have 200+ Mag, but he needs a lot of work. Much like my Kefka. A couple sets of earrings and Mag +30% would be great. Seeing everyone's buffed up characters gets me inspired to build up my own in whatever way I can. Gotta admit, the easiest character to work on has been WoL. Still not super badass, but I feel good about that guy compared to other characters on my list.

Only thing Iam sad is that this event makes break to my 2nd batch of units in TM farming :p

EDarkness

Only thing Iam sad is that this event makes break to my 2nd batch of units in TM farming :p

How much time do you spend farming Trust Master rewards. I find that spending more than 10 minutes doing it is too much for me. Which is my I don't have any so far. Maybe one day....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom