• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a silver key to burn, you can use it in the ADV exploration to get enough shards to buy the components for the shield outright from the Mog King.

If you can't clear PRO yet, then you probably need to farm ADV for the entire two weeks to get enough shards for the sword components. If you do open the silver chest, you could hold onto the shards, just in case you don't quite get there for the sword from ADV shard farming.
Thanks, I'll give it shot! I have the F2P mages people have been using on Reddit, but I'm so behind in the story that I don't have the equipment that increases their MAG to the levels needed to clear those stages.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Cleaned up a bunch of people who haven't been playing earlier today so now I have a lot of friend slots :(

Woo. PRO down with a team of Celes, Golbez, Tellah, Exdeath, Kefka, and Kefka. The Loffrey in the 5th battle just didn't die, but I rode out the last round with the Kefkas doing Hyperdrives.

ADV is probably going to be much easier to play through.

Muku

I've got as few as 41, but the wiki says 50.

I really like this event a lot, I almost want to use lapis for more energy to keep doing runs.

Ugh just got 91 in ELT. Feelsbadman, give me 100+.

Yeah, been farming PRO today and have gotten as low as 41 and a couple times to 50.

Lyrian

https://exviuswiki.com/Colosseum

Chapeau, golden staff, defenders bracer and blood sword are better than all INT prizes together.

Good find. Didn't know that most of this was already datamined.

Most of the prizes are sound, with a few complete lemons thrown in. SPR+10% at S rank? A frag grenade? Really?

Also, as much as I appreciate the creativity of the writing team in this game as being well above average (at least in terms of item descriptions; why isn't this team in charge of the story?), they couldn't figure out a name for the next tier of healing potion? I'm pretty sure I could have come up with a better name for the next healing potion after X-potion than calling it Y-potion.
Z-potion when?

Looking forward to the slog to get through all of these Colosseum tiers.

Lyrian

Just saw one more thing on that Colosseum list.

Not looking forward to
rematches with all the previous bosses scaled up to level 99/100 or higher.... Moogle Eater, Hell Rider, Europa, and Frost Dragon again...

bonkeng

Wait, are Delita, Ramza, Agrias and Gafgarion's exclusive materia limited only to this event? If you miss them, it's gone forever?

Oh lord, was about to be wiped out by the last 2 bosses in ELT but then it froze. Restarted again and was given a miracle by my Garland having full LB bar which was enough to kill the last two knights.

scarlet

100 Lapis for any day beyond the 28th. So add an additional 300 if you long in every day

OMG you're right. I've never noticed that tiny text and always wondering what would they give for the rest of the months LOL.

900 lapis 6 tickets.

Can I have Alma or Bartz or Firion or Garland or CoD

I have 10 freaking tanks!

Million of mages amd just 2 freaking dps.

Abylim

So I've just come back to playing this after playing a little bit a few months ago.

I think my best unit so far is normal Terra. Should I just be focusing on story? I cant seem to buy useful equipment for my team, or recipes to craft them.

I cleared the ADV gil snapper cave for a crap ton of money, and most of my units are 4 star.

desverger

October has some really nice login rewards: 4 tix, 600 lapis and even two magic keys!

edit: Also, they replaced the 28+ day reward which used to be 5k gil with 100 lapis, which means an extra 300 lapis this month.

eSzGOQ4.jpg

chrono01

October has some really nice login rewards: 4 tix, 600 lapis and even two magic keys!

edit: Also, they replaced the 28+ day reward which used to be 5k gil with 100 lapis, which means an extra 300 lapis this month.
Never stop spoiling us, Gumi.

...Wait, did I just say that? Where's the Gumi I loathe!?

chrono01

Any word of what's going to occur?
Just that we're getting (at least one) Global-exclusive unit. Traditionally, in the past, Gumi-exclusive characters have been pretty powerful (some exceptions apply), so hopefully the same is true here (and he/she isn't too difficult to pull). Maybe it'll be a character we unlock through an in-game event (probably not ;_;)!

tuffymon

Just that we're getting (at least one) Global-exclusive unit. Traditionally, in the past, Gumi-exclusive characters have been pretty powerful (some exceptions apply), so hopefully the same is true here (and he/she isn't too difficult to pull). Maybe it'll be a character we unlock through an in-game event (probably not ;_;)!

Awesome, I'll look forward to another event... hopefully it won't be something cheesy like mog king wants candy...

Also, nothing like leveling up right before going to zzz... so good, but soooo bad T.T

tuffymon

So close yet so far...

ZWeTiqEl.jpg

Should take me a bit less than 2 days, now.

I thought about doing the collection the same way, but realized I could goof up and rebuy materials I already had due to being tired, or be so close I spend lapis to buy energy to finish her. I'll patiently wait until the 8k goal has been met.

Zafir

Galuf from Daily Pull.

Sigh....... Haven't had a decent daily pull in like a month now.

Edit: Also fuck Elite, I give up. I'll farm PRO. I just don't have good enough mages to do it, since I hadn't got round to levelling them. Content requiring one specific comp just seems silly to me.

KeRaSh

How can this game be so fucking addicting?
I got up to pee in the middle of the night and ended up running PRO a few times before getting back to bed because I knew I'd have full energy again when I actually got up in the morning... All for a stupid sword that is only a 20 ATK upgrade to my Murasame which I then can't even pass on to another member of my party because only Cecil can wield Katanas?
Why am I doing this again? More free tickets that will give me more Shadows? ^^'

wilstreak

How can this game be so fucking addicting?
I got up to pee in the middle of the night and ended up running PRO a few times before getting back to bed because I knew I'd have full energy again when I actually got up in the morning... All for a stupid sword that is only a 20 ATK upgrade to my Murasame which I then can't even pass on to another member of my party because only Cecil can wield Katanas?
Why am I doing this again? More free tickets that will give me more Shadows? ^^'

and yet this is the kind of game that can be beaten without paying anything.

I just bought $40 game and yet i spend longer time playing this free game instead of something that i spend real money on.

KeRaSh

and yet this is the kind of game that can be beaten without paying anything.

I just bought $40 game and yet i spend longer time playing this free game instead of something that i spend real money on.

Yeah, I haven't spent a penny on this game. If they had really good ticket or lapis prices I'd have caved long ago but with the prices they have it is really easy to say no.
I sometimes wonder if they'd make more money by having prices that seem reasonable to way more people instead of selling at higher prices and only having a small circle of people who spend a ton of money. It's obviously working out for them, though.

My only gripe is that I feel like I'm slowly reaching a wall that could only be overcome by bot farming TMs and that's something I'm not willing to do.

bonkeng

where is the gender equality?

Balthier and Vaan being super top tier
while Fran and penelo just become trash grade.

I mean in the game, except Basch. All of them should be almost equal in strength

Hey, Ashe is a lady, ya know. And She's top tier too.

wilstreak

Yeah, I haven't spent a penny on this game. If they had really good ticket or lapis prices I'd have caved long ago but with the prices they have it is really easy to say no.
I sometimes wonder if they'd make more money by having prices that seem reasonable to way more people instead of selling at higher prices and only having a small circle of people who spend a ton of money. It's obviously working out for them, though.

My only gripe is that I feel like I'm slowly reaching a wall that could only be overcome by bot farming TMs and that's something I'm not willing to do.

yeah i got that feeling. 5000 lapis for $35 (converted from my currency) is a bit unreasonable for me. Not when realistically speaking the odd of getting useless character. It is ridiculous to think that 1 pull in the game is more expensive than most full smartphone game. Heck you can get critically acclaimed Square Enix mobile games like Lara Croft Go for $1 (vs $3 for single pull that likely drop Shadow).

Hey, Ashe is a lady, ya know. And She's top tier too.

sorry. I am under the assumption that Ashe is not yet released, like most heroine.
But still the gap between Fran, Penelo and Vaan/Balthier/Ashe are too vast.

ironic coming from final fantasy where all characters can have the same build, skill, equipment, etc.

Man..

I wish you could get more than 100 auracite at a time

Shame they gate these items to the events to then be gone forever..

Rixa

BE crashed when I did daily. It was clear sing of shadows lurking behind corner.

Yup, looking units acquired it was Shadow.

Iam rushing story today, need to get to second fatty choco. I want my earring (dont have enough sq for 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom