• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are sadly my casters. I wish I had a Tellah. That's my problem and why I said I don't have enough for a Firaga chain. I definitely have Lenna. I sadly have no one with Focus. This is the frustration of my daily pulls. Can't get anyone with Focus or Full Break.

Sadly, my Cecil is only 4* and not yet capped on that. Is it still okay for him?

I've noticed not many folks today have casters up. But will see what Friend Slot list can provide maybe outside of GAF.

Also, my Exdeath is only 76. Hopefully during this stuff he'll cap out though.

408 213 179

Send me a friend request if you havent. 501 Lightning. As CCIE mentioned use Lightnings crushing blow along your other spells/attacks and you should have it before the death countdown.

Valentus

Muku: you dont have lid??? She has Focus

And if you dont have full break use a tank. Insted of 4 turns, with 5 you should be able to best the trial

If you use most of the free ítems the Game has to offer, luck only apply to which units the pumpkin shoots death sentence

Muku

And if you dont have full break use a tank. Insted of 4 turns, with 5 you should be able to best the trial

If you use most of the free ítems the Game has to offer, luck only apply to which units the pumpkin shoots death sentence

I've never worked on Lid. I can't stand that character. That's cool she has it but I just can't stand her.

Though to be honest I just don't think I have the casters for this.

Shouta

Could have sworn you had Chiruzu... a LOT of people here have Lightning, including me. I'm pretty sure I'm on your FL - Megan. If not, give me your ID and i will shoot you a FR. My Lightning isn't as good as Valentus is, but she gets the job done for now.

Shouta - you basically have most of the premium characters on the JP server now, right? Very nice!

Nah, I have a few but not all of them. I only have a handful of the actual base 5-star units like Tidus. I'll take some screen caps of my entire box a bit later.

Pejo

Gold Member
Thanks event, just got my DK Cecil level 100 6*, switched out my Fencer for him for friend helper unit.

I was giving him Enhancer for 2 attack and some MAG over Chiridjen, but that really gimped my Fencer as my 2nd physical DPS unit, so I gave it back to her. He's sitting at 426 ATK and 5430 HP, with a decent 288 DEF for now. I hope to get Barrage done sooner or later, so that his strongest attack won't kill him. In the meantime, he still survives a use of it with 2600+ HP, so at least he won't get killed by most things afterwards.

Also, for this event, gave him Escutcheon shield for the undead killer.

Can't wait to get a few TMs done, to really power him up.

Most Lightnings should be able to 3 turn the damn guy with Crushing Blow + Cheer

Start the Fight with Cheer from Lenna. Have the rest of your team to the best damage they can and let Lightning handle the rest

Gawd shes so broken

Muku

Most Lightnings should be able to 3 turn the damn guy with Crushing Blow + Cheer

Start the Fight with Cheer from Lenna. Have the rest of your team to the best damage they can and let Lightning handle the rest

Gawd shes so broken

Yeah, took my regular team in this time with a Lightning and crushed it before death sentence took over. So I can do my regular thing, but I have to have someones awesome Lightning with me. :(

zomg thank you Zera taking your hax Lightning in this round.

Yeah, took my regular team in this time with a Lightning and crushed it before death sentence took over. So I can do my regular thing, but I have to have someones awesome Lightning with me. :(

Thankfully there are like 5-6 Lightnings on Gaf i think?

Plus you can try adding random lightnings as most are geared to have 400+ attack

I know I have enough Lightning friends that I always have one to pick from.

Muku

Okay, Zera's Lightning just kicked the rider back to the underworld without breaking a sweat.

Edit: On a side note, do we know what Garland's 6* mat list will be? If possible, I'd like to snag him his mats this event too. Already have CoD's. Going to gather Cecil's during this as well.

tariniel

I just opened 5 slots for people that need a Lightning, I don't have any TMs yet but mine is sitting at 469 ATK. Please have GAF in your message thing.

Rixa

Iam sorry that I cant offer Lightning as leader. But I have 3 free friend slots, be sure to have GAF mentioned somewhere: 147,899,569

The catch:

Screenshot_20161021-212302.png

Old grumpy fart like me :)

JP servers finally up and my first free pull from the Anniversary celebration is Rikku. Yes! 1000 free lapis too because of the long ass maintenance

Grats :).

Iam sorry that I cant offer Lightning as leader. But I have 3 free friend slots, be sure to have GAF mentioned somewhere: 147,899,569

The catch:

Screenshot_20161021-212302.png

Old grumpy fart like me :)

Grats :).

Its a shame that an 800 MAG Tellah cant dish the raw numbers an 800 Lightning can

Or can he? o_O

Thanks CCIE.
Sadly Old Fart is 5* max :/. I need to wait Exdeaths 6* form to see higher mags.

Someone get this Tellah the damn Flare TM

Wonder how it would fare damage wise against Crushing Blow

I have to imagine there is also a part of the damage formula that takes the Character Level into account and not just the raw stats

Muku

936 875 612

Currently have Garland as lead with the fire Katana. Not sure if for this event I should put up Terra or Kefka or what.

Rixa

Someone get this Tellah the damn Flare TM

Wonder how it would fare damage wise against Crushing Blow

I have to imagine there is also a part of the damage formula that takes the Character Level into account and not just the raw stats

Thats why Exdeath will be good test subject. Cause I need those 4 Ability slots to boost MAG to high numbers.

If anyone wants to add me, I have a few slots open, especially for GAF members. ID is 715,699,683. I'm currently sharing my 6* maxed Cecil, in case anyone needs a decent tank. I also have a pretty okay Kefka to share, if someone needs that.

Okay im doing to open 10 slots. Post your ids here So i can add you.

I have a humble lightning, nothing special

i don't know/think i have you

I have 6 star Cecil as leader but I could change it to Tellah for this event, I just assume everyone's gonna be picking Lightning anyway

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Fyi, a Chizzy with Ifirt and Chiji will beast this. If you're having trouble. My Chizzy before Cheer should be doing about 1/5 between 1/4 of his health each turn.

Basically, use the Chizzy. I may try out my Bartz too later and switch them around. Since in one hand will be Chifi another Exaclibur.

As of right now, I really only need my Chizzy and another high DPS to clear him in two turns, So I think I'll use this time to level up my characters. Don't even need a mage, healer, tank, or a unit with Cheer. My Bartz + Chizzy is enough. So I can open up 3 spots for leveling(Each round is 4k EXP to them. So since I need to run it some 115 times. That will be about 16 GigCats to each unit.

Curious to see what a Dual Wielding Excalibur Lightning can put out.

Fyi, a Chizzy with Ifirt and Chiji will beast this. If you're having trouble. My Chizzy before Cheer should be doing about 1/5 between 1/4 of his health each turn.

Basically, use the Chizzy. I may try out my Bartz too later and switch them around. Since in one hand will be Chifi another Exaclibur.

As of right now, I really only need my Chizzy and another high DPS to clear him in two turns, So I think I'll use this time to level up my characters. Don't even need a mage, healer, tank, or a unit with Cheer. My Bartz + Chizzy is enough. So I can open up 3 spots for leveling(Each round is 4k EXP to them. So since I need to run it some 115 times. That will be about 16 GigCats to each unit.

Curious to see what a Dual Wielding Excalibur Lightning can put out.

Oh god probably will damn near one shot the boss

Shouta

Lasswell, Rain, and Fina just got char specific equipment in the current JP update.

Lasswell's Shiden is 92 attack and gives him a 40% attack boost when he has it equipped, lol. This is almost as much as Sword of Loto + Great Sword Mastery if the other gear is the same. It's really sick. His accessory also gives 15% attack as well.

Rain's Crimson Saber is 90 attack but also gives him 30% HP and MP, lol.

Fina's Reincarnation bow has 45 attack, 68 Spirit/Mind and gives her 40% MP.

Not bad at all for char specific gear.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Lasswell, Rain, and Fina just got char specific equipment in the current JP update.

Lasswell's Shiden is 92 attack and gives him a 30% attack boost when he has it equipped, lol. This is almost as much as Sword of Loto + Great Sword Mastery if the other gear is the same. It's really sick. His accessory also gives 15% attack as well.

I think Lasswell shot up to top 10 because of it.

tuffymon

I don't know why I was doing fire blitz with two Lightnings... double crushing blow is like 80% of the dmg first turn >.>; It's redonk, kinda wonder if 100+ dmg weapons would 1 turn him.

Valentus

I don't know why I was doing fire blitz with two Lightnings... double crushing blow is like 80% of the dmg first turn >.>; It's redonk, kinda wonder if 100+ dmg weapons would 1 turn him.

2 lightning with excalibur and cheer take down the pumpkin in turn 1

c-murph

Lasswell's Shiden is 92 attack and gives him a 40% attack boost when he has it equipped, lol. This is almost as much as Sword of Loto + Great Sword Mastery if the other gear is the same. It's really sick. His accessory also gives 15% attack as well.

But can the halloween exclusive use them? lol

Sure glad Exvius isn't being hit with the DNS attack. Half my internet isn't working right now.

DNS attack? But Gaf is safe.

Valentus

So great demon is coming Next week?

If you dont have lightning youll need Magic again. Your thundagas Will Be needed here.

So now that you have 100 gigantuars available, lvl up your wizzards

Broseybrose

So what is the best Lightning attack to use against Pumpkin Rider? I used Flamestrike and while I won, it only seemed to be slightly stronger than my Tellah's Firaga.

So then Crushing Blow is the way to go? I only use friend's Lightnings, dont have one of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom