• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggydoo

You can get a 27 chain with 2 orlandeaus if you time it just right. And that timing requires manual, near simultaneous clicking. Just like a couple milliseconds staggered.

Just tried this....so awesome. And yep its a quick one two tap and consistent 27 chain

Alkez

How does everyone else feel about her v.s. Refia?
innate immunity to silence, paralyze, confuse and petrify > innate dual cast for me

This for me is the big issue. Yeah she doesn't need dual cast materia but then she needs a ribbon instead. You gain an ability slot but lose an accessory slot (or you use the slot for Tilith's TM so it's 1 for 1).

Personally I only wanted her for the arena as I wanted an offensive white mage. Means I can heal/esuna if I go second and attack if I go first.

Also minor gripe: she doesn't have stona lol.

tuffymon

So... uh just a thought... we get another FFXIV raid later on, but the most important thing is, does it use the same currency? I'd wager not, but I wouldn't mind saving my little nest egg before I sold it for a definitive answer >.>;

Just noticed the name on the coins, I for the life of me never saw Ifrit on them before. So, I'm gonna go with no.

Kouriozan

So... uh just a thought... we get another FFXIV raid later on, but the most important thing is, does it use the same currency? I'd wager not, but I wouldn't mind saving my little nest egg before I sold it for a definitive answer >.>;

Nah it's Titan coins for that time.

Ken

Need some TMR advice.

Currently farming Guy1 and 2, Vanille1 and 2 and Lenna but I feel like I could do better stuff? Out of these I only feel strongly about the Magistral Crests.

I have most of the relevant physical DPS TMR (BMs, DWs, cowls, bracers, Quick Assaults, Excaliburs, Sakurafubukis rip). I guess I could make a Monstrous Breastplate to hold Olive over until Amelia but that's pretty underwhelming.

My best HPs are just the event and MogKing 15%s and I don't really have any Mage, healer or tank specific TMR. My rough list of stuff I was eyeing included Lordly Robe, Minerva Bustier, Mentalities, Mana Blade, Soluna Rings and a Band, Melody of Life, and maaaybe Elle's TMR or a second Champion's Belt for tank.

Kettch

Need some TMR advice.

Currently farming Guy1 and 2, Vanille1 and 2 and Lenna but I feel like I could do better stuff? Out of these I only feel strongly about the Magistral Crests.

I have most of the relevant physical DPS TMR (BMs, DWs, cowls, bracers, Quick Assaults, Excaliburs, Sakurafubukis rip). I guess I could make a Monstrous Breastplate to hold Olive over until Amelia but that's pretty underwhelming.

My best HPs are just the event and MogKing 15%s and I don't really have any Mage, healer or tank specific TMR. My rough list of stuff I was eyeing included Lordly Robe, Minerva Bustier, Mentalities, Mana Blade, Soluna Rings and a Band, Melody of Life, and maaaybe Elle's TMR or a second Champion's Belt for tank.

The only other one that I'm interested in getting is Ignorance, for easy limit break farming. I'm gonna work on that and Soluna Ring once I get my DPS to a decent spot.

Those Chocobo rates are just amazing. I'm getting on average 3 encounters per day. Majority of them red. Something was fucky with the last event.

This is more like it.

Muku

Man, just watched Ziss video on pulling for Orlandu. Dear god. The $$$$$$$$. Also, he can pretend he is a dolphin but we all know he sings the song of the whales.

It's a TM from a unit that was only on the Halloween banner. Demon Rain. Base 5*, but the banner had a 2nd base 5*. None of the units from that banner are actually very good, so most people didn't pull much if at all. Zera is probably the only person in the community with the unit/TM.

It's a limited unit TM (Demon Rain) only available for the past Halloween.

Yeah and that dumbass had two demon rain and merged them. What a scrub!

Doctor_No

Man, just watched Ziss video on pulling for Orlandu. Dear god. The $$$$$$$$. Also, he can pretend he is a dolphin but we all know he sings the song of the whales.

I have Ziss on my friend's list and he is legit one of the biggest whales in this game. I have a bunch of other whales at rank 150 but his Orlandeau is 987 atk right now; the highest you can get him (due to that Demon Rain TM).

There might be other big whales in this game (that get 5 of every major 5*), but Ziss has been very consistent in getting every single one for every banner.

I have Ziss on my friend's list and he is legit one of the biggest whales in this game. I have a bunch of other whales at rank 150 but his Orlandeau is 987 atk right now; the highest you can get him (due to that Demon Rain TM).

There might be other big whales in this game (that get 5 of every major 5*), but Ziss has been very consistent in getting every single one for every banner.

I don't even consider Ziss a whale since he probably doesn't pay any of his own money for anything anyway.

Syntsui

I don't even consider Ziss a whale since he probably doesn't pay any of his own money for anything anyway.

How come? He doesn't receive not nearly enough from donations and his views would have to be on the hundreds of thousands to break even his pulls on Brave Exvius and Fire Emblem.

Syntsui

Pink Whale still the king, you only reach his level when you pull 4 Orlandus and still can't express any sign of emotion. Just keep pressing that summon button while the chat goes crazy.

bonkeng

Pink Whale still the king, you only reach his level when you pull 4 Orlandus and still can't express any sign of emotion. Just keep pressing that summon button while the chat goes crazy.

Not even Dyer can do that. But Dyer's one of the luckiest whale. He usually pulls 5 of each in 400 or less pulls.

bonkeng

Ugh... yeah that's not that great tbh.

Ziss and Ushi are definetly the most entertaining though. Claic is a good guy, but I'm not a fan of that powerup thing too.

Yeah Dyer's videos are pretty boring.

I like watching Ziss, Ushi, Evilaughter and Kongbakpao. Epink is like a robot, devoid of emotions.

Syntsui

Yeah Dyer's videos are pretty boring.

I like watching Ziss, Ushi, Evilaughter and Kongbakpao. Epink is like a robot, devoid of emotions.

Oh EvilLaughter is great too. I didn't know kongpakpao still did pulls, he never appeared on my recommendations again. I need to subscribe all these guys lol.

bonkeng

I just wonder why some of them like Dyer and EPink needs to hide their Lapis. I mean, everyone knows they're the whales of whales so what's the point of hiding Lapis.

Specially Dyer since he stupidly refills Raid Orbs for no real purpose except to make sure everyone knows he's a whale.

robotuw

I just got the raid moogle (fed to Shine, now at 60%). I never summoned a Y'sh but I think I'm done trying. One is enough and I'd rather start selling coins. I've got almost 11mil now and I know even that will go very fast when enhancements finally come.

Just how good is 'Landu's TM? My main crew is shaping up to be Noct, Lightning, 'Landu, Emperor, and Refia with Chizuru, Ling, and ExDeath as backup. Is there even a place for the scroll in that lineup? Should I bother with it? I heard the scroll makes Randi good but I'm not sure who would really benefit from it on my own team.

across

Just how good is 'Landu's TM? My main crew is shaping up to be Noct, Lightning, 'Landu, Emperor, and Refia with Chizuru, Ling, and ExDeath as backup. Is there even a place for the scroll in that lineup? Should I bother with it? I heard the scroll makes Randi good but I'm not sure who would really benefit from it on my own team.

Ultima Sword is great on Randi and Firion (better than Slice Thrice; better than Fin Briar+1, though with nearly four times the MP cost) and Spirit Blade, the AOE, is useful in Arena because it does two individual hits (4 with DW) so you can do more than 999x2. Beyond that not really. I think I might slow-farm his TM just to mess around with it but I don't think it's a moogle-worthy priority or anything.

Muku

I just wonder why some of them like Dyer and EPink needs to hide their Lapis. I mean, everyone knows they're the whales of whales so what's the point of hiding Lapis.

Specially Dyer since he stupidly refills Raid Orbs for no real purpose except to make sure everyone knows he's a whale.

I tried watching the Dyer video posted here earlier... because I love watching pulls, but the shit on top and the blurred crap (that is even in middle of screen and not hiding anything really) got too annoying within 30 seconds. It's a shame.

bonkeng

I tried watching the Dyer video posted here earlier... because I love watching pulls, but the shit on top and the blurred crap (that is even in middle of screen and not hiding anything really) got too annoying within 30 seconds. It's a shame.

It hides his Lapis count when doing the summons.

Yeah it's really pointless. I'd understand if they don't want people to find out if they're a whale, so hiding Lapis makes sense. But pulling for 5 of each 5* banner unit, that's the biggest whales we'll ever see.

I saw Dyer's Lapis count one time, it showed 999k.

PeaceUK

So........at the start of this FFT event I used all my 80 tickets and 15k lapis on pulls, and ended up with nothing but a Gilgamesh.

I decided to use my 10 tickets from the event...and got

IrJo21c.jpg

I AM THE 1%

(sorry for stealing someone elses screenshot)

Muku

It hides his Lapis count when doing the summons.

Yeah it's really pointless. I'd understand if they don't want people to find out if they're a whale, so hiding Lapis makes sense. But pulling for 5 of each 5* banner unit, that's the biggest whales we'll ever see.

I saw Dyer's Lapis count one time, it showed 999k.

I figure as much, but do it when it's actually up. Not a blanket blur the whole time. So awful. And who the hell cares anyway? We know these guys whale hard. We all know they're the Moby Dick's of the ocean. There's no hiding that. When you do as many 10+1's they do... you can't hide that.

Wait... whats that? Oh. The sound of the whales out on the internet. Some of the biggest sounds come from Dryer. Srsly, the blur is dumb as shit dude.

PeaceUK

Damnit, I used all my king mog cactuars on Greg and the cactuar vortex is over, what's the fastest way to manually level at the moment, still explorations?

across

Damnit, I used all my king mog cactuars on Greg and the cactuar vortex is over, what's the fastest way to manually level at the moment, still explorations?

Believe Timber Tracks exploration is still the best energy-to-exp ratio way to level, not counting real time expenditure. EXP vortex is still best for that.

Malakhov

Banned
I was messing around with olive on the unit calculator. Just a heads up that Monster breastplate is better than Brave suit for her since of her doublehand stacks. So if you got a lot of those banner units and you have olive, think about it. It can free up your brave suit for another unit instead.

Malakhov

Banned
Heh, just added Minfilia to the ifrit elt team, makes this thing trivial. Fire res +70% then 100% atk boost on olive and it's over. Should of waited to farm this.

Alkez

Daily: Gilbert

Dead.

He said he only did that so the hackers didn't get the top prize. I don't think he ranked that highly this time.

bonkeng

New units to awaken!

WoL finally!

Just kidding, it's Laswell..

Daily: Gilbert

Dead.

He said he only did that so the hackers didn't get the top prize. I don't think he ranked that highly this time.

Not ranked highly? He's got 57m points, almost triple the 2nd rank. Smh.

Edit: Maybe you didn't know, but that Jzyer is Dyer. Both Dyer and JZero changed their names to be the same.

Alkez

New units to awaken!

WoL finally!

Just kidding, it's Laswell..

Not ranked highly? He's got 57m points, almost triple the 2nd rank. Smh.

O my bad. When I first looked i didn't see him in the top 10, but that might have been near the start. I haven't looked in a while.

Edit:

Wait his name is JzyeR now lol?

Edit 2:

Ah no I didn't know that, that's why I thought he wasn't ranked haha.

So how do we know who is who if they have the same name now lol?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So........at the start of this FFT event I used all my 80 tickets and 15k lapis on pulls, and ended up with nothing but a Gilgamesh.

I decided to use my 10 tickets from the event...and got

I AM THE 1%

(sorry for stealing someone elses screenshot)

Congrats - honestly after already spending 80 tickets and 15k Lapis you more than deserve him. Good that it worked out at the end for you.

Rixa

Btw. There is 2 JzyeR in the ranking list.
1st & 25th place :p.

Edit: Maybe you didn't know, but that Jzyer is Dyer. Both Dyer and JZero changed their names to be the same.

Well that explains.

Edit: Community event rewards are out \o_ With that 1 tix I pulled first Soleil, good now I don't need to pull daily :). Saving Lapis for nrg & for future.

Rixa

JP is getting White Magic meta, in their 30.3.2017 update
Does this mean that Garnet 6* version will be SPR Magic attack spell filled?

Code:
Source Reddit @Nazta

[B]JP Maintenance[/B]

Source: Link
Duration: 3/30 12:00 ~ 17:00 [JST]

Content:

Add New Story
New Esper: Fenrir
FFIX Evo:
6★ Garnet
6★ Zidane
6★ Kuja
6★ Vivi
New Trial
(Info at a later date)
Separate Loadout for Arena
Notification when Arena/Raid Orbs & Energy fully recovered
Function adjustment

Filter Friends by ATK
Memorize scroll position when enhancing
Ability to skip "Ship" animation (world map)
White Magic damaging spells will now be calculated with SPR instead of MAG.
Story + Fenrir

Source: Link

Continuing the story
Esper: Fenrir 1-2★
AoE ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR Buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom