• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Five Four Job Fiesta 2017: Don't talk about the #FifthJob

neoemonk

Pure Chaos run, natural, with berserker risk.

Bartz is a dancer and I got three berserkers.

I don't know if I can actually do this.

neoemonk

Purobolos was a real pain to defeat. Galuf took off with my Main Gauche and one of my Elven Mantles.

I gave Bartz the Dancer a Mage Masher, and both of my Beserkers Mage Mashers as well. I fought them for about an hour until I won. I needed to not get wiped out by self-destruct and for silence to stick and prevent raise from going off. Twice I was able to get down to one left only to have silence miss and the stupid thing bring the other five back, but eventually the RNG was kind and I made it past the fight.

Titan and Manticore were a breeze. Manticore died on the second hit of a Death Sickle. I farmed three for my three Berserkers. This will be an interesting run.

I did two Berserkers two years ago, but this is my first time with three.

Zebei

Just got my 4th job and activated the warp with all the adamantium. Had to abuse Float with Bard's confuse on north mountain since Titan could one shot my party otherwise.

Won't head to
Galuf's world
just yet.

4th job is chemist, making me:
Black Mage/Red Mage/Bard/Chemist.

Have no idea how good the setup is but Gilgabot seems excited for me getting chemist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Making 4 job fiesta your first run continues to be strange.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Just got my 4th job and activated the warp with all the adamantium. Had to abuse Float with Bard's confuse on north mountain since Titan could one shot my party otherwise.

Won't head to Galuf's world just yet.

4th job is chemist, making me:
Black Mage/Red Mage/Bard/Chemist.

Have no idea how good the setup is but Gilgabot seems excited for me getting chemist ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Making 5 job your first run continues to be strange.

That's pretty great.

You played 5th job though? Whatever you replace that chemist with is going to be a huge downgrade. In fact you are barely going to get to enjoy your Chemist since they shine the most after you will have lost it for something lame like a Dragoon.

Not that it matters. Black/Red/Bard can easily beat the game and both superbosses.

Zebei

You played 5th job though?

Oops. I keep calling this "5 job fiesta" for some reason. Maybe it's because it's FF5.

Im just doing a regular 4 job run. Im sticking with those 4 haha.

Hoping chemist isn't too hard to use at least. Learning the game itself is hard enough

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Oops. I keep calling this "5 job fiesta" for some reason. Maybe it's because it's FF5.

Im just doing a regular 4 job run. Im sticking with those 4 haha.

Hoping chemist isn't too hard to use at least. Learning the game itself is hard enough

Chemist basically boils down to Mix. Innate Pharmacology is nice to double the effectiveness of items making them good potion throwers, but for the most part the job itself isn't very good due to awful stats and a lame job command (Drink).

Mix is incredibly powerful though. Combine two items, get an effect. There are lists of what you can get but this table simplifies it pretty well.

If you haven't left the first world yet, make sure you get plenty of turtle shells.

Zebei

Chemist basically boils down to Mix. Innate Pharmacology is nice to double the effectiveness of items making them good potion throwers, but for the most part the job itself isn't very good due to awful stats and a lame job command (Drink).

Mix is incredibly powerful though. Combine two items, get an effect. There are lists of what you can get but this table simplifies it pretty well.

If you haven't left the first world yet, make sure you get plenty of turtle shells.

ohhhhh so it's like Bravely Default's Salve-maker. Duh. How did I not immediately think of that

Will save that image and get those Koopa shells. Thanks.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, same premise. Salve Maker is more complicated with more different item combinations and different levels/types of effects. Chemist is a bit more straightforward due to having less combinations. More limited in a few areas but much more powerful in others.

Estoc

Chemist is fun, buff HP and add Dragon nature, you'll be (mostly) immune to
Grand Cross
and be able to survive
Almaghest

It's the farming for mix materials that's the annoying part.

Kyuur

NvyHvlt.jpg
tqWnr39.jpg
qULSmdj.jpg
LZCSrx2.jpg
q0PYmz9.jpg
SnTzo7T.jpg
WhFSK6m.jpg
vryIVXC.jpg

World 3 complete! My team really started to shine here. Finally able to pick up magic for my Red Mage made healing much less of a chore (and the attack spells come in handy here and there). Lamia's Tiaras made Dance much more effective and consistent. I got extremely lucky and picked up 2x Kaiser Knuckle off the two trap chests in the pyramid, giving my Monk a much-needed boost and letting my Dancer hit for 10k, jeez. Freelancer got access to legendary weapons and is ready for any situation, a bit weaker than going barehanded but given I can use a shield and an accessory at the same time its worth it. Rune Blade lets my Red Mage SD with the best of them too; all powerhouses.

My biggest issue was Omniscient; dual Red Mages casting was not getting me anywhere so I went to Phoenix Tower and got Dual Cast. Once he started throwing -aga spells at me I banked on my Freelancer to absorb with shield and then pummeled him with Magic Lamp.

Onto the void!

JC Lately

Wasn't going to patricpate this year in favor of working on my backlog, but lost my damn mind for a second and pulled the tricger anyway.

Went with the Popular run and got... Ninja. Huh. Well guess I'm Freelanceing it for a while.

All that lovely AP going to waste though. Hopefully I'll get something i can use next crystal.

neoemonk

I just got to World 3. Exdeath was a HUGE pain in the ass. I had to level up high enough so that my Dancer could take a vacuum wave in the back row, and I don't know how many times I got doom cast on me. I fought Exdeath for about an hour and a half around level 25, and ultimately I just threw on some videos, got the party to level 30, and then fought him again.

Reverse Polarity with three berserkers is no fun at all. Up until now I've basically been cruising though. I suspect there will be some tough fights ahead.

Kyuur

Neo Exdeath is kinda wrecking me. I know what I want to do but its hard to get to Neo to begin with in a good state with Meteor hitting. Might waste Bahamut/Leviathan from Magic Lamp on form 1 to get to Golem quicker, really helps after initial Almagest wipe.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Debating jumping in, but my time is limited. #Natural sounds like a real interesting challenge, just clarifying that you are sticking to a single job for each character as they earn them from their respective crystal? No multi-classing whatsoever? Bartz is stuck with the one job he gets from the Wind Crystal for life and so on as they get their respective jobs?

Sounds pretty challenging?

Kyuur

Yes, that's correct. How challenging it would be largely depends of the classes you get since several are much better when you can mix and match abilities. My friend playing through the game for the first time doing a regular Fiesta run and has basically done a Natural run since his last job and has been fine (Knight/Red Mage/Ranger/Chemist).

JC Lately

Can you getto Tycoon castle before entering the canal? Since I'm stuck as a Freelancer for awhile, I was hopping to pick up the healstaff (and I'm pretty sure there a bitchin' katana there too) before heading to the ship graveyard section. But the only path I've found is blocked by the Tycoon Metor map and there doesn't seem to be a north exit to it to actually reach the castle.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Can you getto Tycoon castle before entering the canal? Since I'm stuck as a Freelancer for awhile, I was hopping to pick up the healstaff (and I'm pretty sure there a bitchin' katana there too) before heading to the ship graveyard section. But the only path I've found is blocked by the Tycoon Metor map and there doesn't seem to be a north exit to it to actually reach the castle.

You have to get the wind drake to get to the castle. So the earliest is after North Mountain, before Walse.

Brandon F

Could use a bit of help, signed up yesterday for the run but have yet to get a response. I sent a tweet to @FF5ForFutures #reg #natural but still have yet to get a single response.

Missing something? I last did the run in 2013 and never had a problem doing the same thing then.

Zebei

Could use a bit of help, signed up yesterday for the run but have yet to get a response. I sent a tweet to @FF5ForFutures #reg #natural but still have yet to get a single response.

Missing something? I last did the run in 2013 and never had a problem doing the same thing then.
Try tweeting #myjobs at gilgabot and then look at Gilgabot's tweet and replies.

Twitter didnt give me a notification or add a reply to my tweets and I could only check by checking Gilgabot's page. Worked for me at least

Ainaurdur

Go check the Players page and find yourself there. For some reason you don't always get notified on Twitter that Gilgabot replied, almost always fastest to check your player page.

Kyurr also has a great point below! \/

Kyuur

You can log in on the website using Twitter now too, where it will display your jobs. There's a button to unlock so you don't even really need to tweet anymore too.

Brandon F

Thanks! See I am listed on player page and will look st the twitter page going forward.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Exdeath is going to be more of a pain than he should. He repeatedly obliterated Lenna with either attacks or white holes. Nobody else, just her. Dude has issues.

No quick kills on the bottom to avoid Almagest. Double Fumas with Quick does 5.6-6k damage. Unfortunately !Throw doesn't share the Ninja's agility stat, so I can't have the Time Mage throwing them with Quick too since damage will be reduced a lot. Thief could throw singles, would be useless otherwise if given !Throw but I might need to do that. Could get Meteor but that's so unreliable I might as well just spam lamp and hope Catoblepas hits a lucky shot.

Or I could level up since I'm below the level most people finish the first world at, but that's no fun.

neoemonk

Exdeath is going to be more of a pain than he should. He repeatedly obliterated Lenna with either attacks or white holes. Nobody else, just her. Dude has issues.

No quick kills on the bottom to avoid Almagest. Double Fumas with Quick does 5.6-6k damage. Unfortunately !Throw doesn't share the Ninja's agility stat, so I can't have the Time Mage throwing them with Quick too since damage will be reduced a lot. Thief could throw singles, would be useless otherwise if given !Throw but I might need to do that. Could get Meteor but that's so unreliable I might as well just spam lamp and hope Catoblepas hits a lucky shot.

Or I could level up since I'm below the level most people finish the first world at, but that's no fun.

Leveling up is no fun, but there have been a handful of fights that I just couldn't get past without doing it a bit.

Last night after work I went from the start of World 3 all the way up to Twintania, and got blocked there for a little while. I tried farming four coral rings and then using an instant death attack, but Mind Blast would paralyze my party, and I couldn't get the attack off in time after the paralysis wore off. I also tried burning Twintania down before Giga Flare, but even when Dancer Bartz was able to get off three Sword Dances for 9999, my three Berskers couldn't put out enough damage.

I hatched a plan. I would level up (sorry chaosblade) until Dancer Bartz could eat the 800 or so damage he was taking from Mind Blast and the two Wind Slashes that followed, and with Hermes Sandals I would be able to get off one attack with the Assassin's Dagger, and just had to hope the instant death proc went off. In order for this to work, I had to kill my three berserksers, lest they trigger Tidal Wave and kill Bartz.

A funny thing happened though. I wasn't getting paralyzed by the Mind Blast. I think it might be from the Hermes Sandals. After the Assassin's Dagger failed to proc on a few attempts, I modified the plan a little. I threw a Death Sickle on one of my dead Berserkers, and then had to time a Phoenix Down to get one of Berserkers up and able to attack, but not too soon or else I would eat a Tidal Wave and it would be a wipe. This happened a few times, but eventually I got the Berserker up and Death Sickle did its thing.

Today after work, I will run past everything in the Void and try Neo Exdeath. My party is around level 35 (in fact I think they are all exactly at 35). With Bartz tossing out 9999 Sword Dances and a Dancing Dagger on one of my Berserkers (along with some luck) I might be able to just whomp on Neo, or I might be pulling my hair out. Not sure yet.

A few notes about the Steam version. Once I got past how it looked, I actually liked it. I still think the GBA version looks better overall. There are a few changes I've noticed in it. Berserkers can run with the Chicken Knife, and I thought they wouldn't in the past. I could be mistaken.

Berserkers no longer attack at random. They just hit the thing closest to the party, whatever the default selection would be. It's not much but at least there's one thing you can count on with these little bastards.

The quick save mechanic on Steam simplifies things in a lot of areas. The game seems to quick save after every battle and every time I enter a new room, and it is never deleted. It's actually been a nice feature for the fiesta when I have to fight a boss several times. Also, it eliminates the need for me to defeat Necrophobe, because I will get a default save at the entrance to Exdeath's room in the Void. I never liked running from the castle all the way to the final boss.

The auto mode makes grinding a breeze (sorry again chaosblade!). I pop on a video on my second monitor, set the cursor to memory, make Bartz dance, and then turn on auto mode. The three Berserkers are already on auto mode anyway, so Bartz just does Sword Dance a bunch.

Next stop, Neo Exdeath, and hopefully, victory!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm stuck on this multiyear kick of wanting to do everything at the lowest reasonable level. Exdeath at 17 with Thief/Time/Ninja/Samurai may not be reasonable. Maybe I could cheese it with Gil toss, dunno. I don't like using that.

JC Lately

Ugh. Got Bard for my next job, so I'm stuck as freelancer for the next while. Starting to regret doing this popular run now.

On the up side, it turns out Freelancer steamrolls the fist few bosses. Broken Frost rod one-shots Magissa, and her whip stuns Garula while Ashura cuts him to ribbons.

Going to get pissed if I get blue mage next and miss out on some choice blue magic in Karnak tho.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Got Bard for my next job, so I'm stuck as freelancer for the next while. Starting to regret doing this popular run now.

On the up side, it turns out Freelancer steamrolls the fist few bosses. Broken Frost rod one-shots Magissa, and her whip stuns Garula while Ashura cuts him to ribbons.

Going to get pissed if I get blue mage next and miss out on some choice blue magic in Karnak tho.

On the other upside, Ninja and Bard are awesome jobs.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I'm level 35, about to do NED with dancer and berserker x3. I think I might need more levels. What do you think? I know you do a bunch of runs every year.

Also, level 17?! Are you crazy?

I've never been stuck with three Berserkers, but I'd guess that's probably going to be low. You are either going to need your Dancer to be able to survive Almagest, or lamp Catoblepas and retry until it works and the odds of that are abysmal. I suppose you could also just get lucky and have your Berserkers attacking that part while your Dancer adds some sword dances, but that's probably not any more likely than succeeding with the lamp.

At least with Equip Ribbons, Grand Cross won't be very annoying.

neoemonk

I've never been stuck with three Berserkers, but I'd guess that's probably going to be low. You are either going to need your Dancer to be able to survive Almagest, or lamp Catoblepas and retry until it works and the odds of that are abysmal. I suppose you could also just get lucky and have your Berserkers attacking that part while your Dancer adds some sword dances, but that's probably not any more likely than succeeding with the lamp.

At least with Equip Ribbons, Grand Cross won't be very annoying.

Joke's on me. I have only done natural runs for the past few years.

Brandon F

Quick question re: rod breaks.

Since I never really experimented with doing this in FF, are magic rods prone to guaranteed breaking after one use? Or is there just a percentage chance they do so? I'm doing a natural run currently and obviously would like to start breaking to help out, but just a bit fearful to consume them if its a one-shot deal.

Since I never really experimented with doing this in FF, are magic rods prone to guaranteed breaking after one use? Or is there just a percentage chance they do so? I'm doing a natural run currently and obviously would like to start breaking to help out, but just a bit fearful to consume them if its a one-shot deal.

You use them like consumable items, so yes you can run out.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them

They are one-use items, but luckily the place you can buy them is near a decent money grinding spot. If you have any attack all magic, you can take out the five wolf looking things in the forest near Karnak for a decent chunk of change.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Started trying to grind movers for money to throw for the final battle. Came to an important realization: throwing money at this level does no damage. Gil toss damage against NED is basically 150 times levels above 20. If not for a floor of 0 I'd be healing him with cash.

I suppose slaying some movers for cash could still be useful, could be much more wasteful with fumas if I have a bunch of them. Each mover battle amounts to buying 6 of them. Thankfully with flame scrolls it isn't hard to kill them, it's just a matter of finding them.

Kyuur

Void was actually pretty easy! Sword dancing took down most bosses in a couple hits. I think I wiped a couple times to Twintania only (before I realized I was triggering Tidal myself). Disappointed to learn that Monk could not equip Rainbow Dress or Red Slippers (although it can if you use Equip Ribbons, which strangely enough lets you use any Dancer equipment, useless since you can't equip Dance though) but Focus was still strong enough. I forgot to buy items before embarking so by the end I was out of hi-potions, 1 cottage left and a handful of Phoenix Downs and Elixir.

Took me probably 20-30 attempts to win this one though. First form went down easy enough (by the end I had the timing down to not let him cast Meteor at all) but my team was being destroyed by 2nd Almagast. I had some success spamming Magic Lamp down to Golem to block hits after the first, allowing my party to get back up and running. That strategy was inconsistent though (partly thanks to Ribbon not blocking a number of status, jeez thanks Dancer).

I ended up re-arranging my party from what I used in the void to what you see above. Red Mage with Rune Blade, Lamia Tiara, Hermes Sandals spamming Dance; Monk with Ribbon, Kaiser Knuckles attacking and providing item support after Almagast; Freelancer in the back with Masamune (to Haste everyone), Ribbon, Hermes Sandals and equipped with Dualcast providing healing, resurrection, protect; Dancer barehanded with Ribbon and Red Slippers spamming Dance. I decided to forego Golem since Freelancer with dualcast could survive Almagast unlike Red Mage and focus fired the bottom piece (Freelancer switched to Artemis' Bow). I got Golem up after a narrow kill, healed up and took to damaging the front piece. Faris got berserked and Krile doomed (with no Phoenix Downs left) so I switched to Apollo's Harp and went all in on the top piece. It died, Bartz crit the front and won!

Quite a fun run! I might do another this summer; I really hope I get Dragoon or Samurai one of these days. Between me and my friends on numerous playthroughs I've only ever seen Chemist and Dancer!

As an aside, I just realized there is a slight exploit in #FifthJob and #PureChaos runs. If you end up with Freelancer in one of your first three jobs and master your fourth job, you have no way to not utilize the stat bonus from that job!

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Quite a fun run! I might do another this summer; I really hope I get Dragoon or Samurai one of these days. Between me and my friends on numerous playthroughs I've only ever seen Chemist and Dancer!

Samurai is good and worth wishing for, but Dragoon is a strong contender for worst fiesta job. Not getting one of those is a blessing.

And this grind is so boring.

neoemonk

Congrats!

I do one run a year, started in 2011. I've only ever had Dancer and Dragoon. I think I've only done one normal run though. I did classic once, and random once and actually ended up with classic jobs.

And this grind is so boring.

Exdeath (tree form) slaughtered me at level 35. Now I will do the tried and true grind five levels and try again until eventually I win. Dancer's HP is so low, it sucks that it's basically the key to success. Staying in the back row, tossing elixirs and healing statuses.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Knight Mystic Knight Beastmaster Dragoon

FUCK ME

Sarcasm? That's pretty great apart from the Dragoon.

Fought NED a few times. Nada. Counted HP to see how close I was getting, best attempt had me at 37k damage dealt before the Almagest slaughter. Still a ways off.

Might slog through the pit and get meteor and hope that helps. Will require a decent amount of luck but overall damage to that portion can't be much worse on average than the ~1600 the Time Mage is getting off throwing fumas.

If only Mineuchi wasn't broken, then this would be easy.

Kyuur

Samurai is good and worth wishing for, but Dragoon is a strong contender for worst fiesta job. Not getting one of those is a blessing.

I mean, tons of people subject themselves to berserkers every year! Getting bad jobs and trying to make use of them is half the fun. :p

neoemonk

I mean, tons of people subject themselves to berserkers every year! Getting bad jobs and trying to make use of them is half the fun. :p

Dragoon is just boring because you just jump.

But at least it can throw items UNLIKE BERSERKER RARRGHHH

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member

Berserker is actually a pretty good job though. It's occasionally a nuisance, but more often than not it's dealing very respectable damage thanks to raw power and disregard for enemy defense, and outright killing a surprising number of bosses instantly with a death sickle.

Dragoon doesn't really do anything that can't be done better by another job. A mage might appreciate Lance to restore MP. Apart from that it basically just adds a tank that deals less than stellar damage, or relatively good damage but stops tanking in the process.

Of the three other "bad" jobs, Monk is great for the first third of the game before tanking, Red Mage is also really good until W2 and can offer up Dualcast, and Geomancer's Gaia is occasionally really good. Dragoon is unfortunately never "really good." At best it can give you a cheese-out option to beat a few things (jump to avoid Titan or Gil Turtle's death counter, or NED's Almagest), but that's it.

Kyuur

I still want Dragoon! I stand by it! :p Jumping is cool!

Question re: Upgrade runs -- do you have to upgrade to the 4th job before beating the game or could you stick with your Wind Crystal job if you really wanted? Do you get to see the next job before you upgrade?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I still want Dragoon! I stand by it! :p Jumping is cool!

Question re: Upgrade runs -- do you have to upgrade to the 4th job before beating the game or could you stick with your Wind Crystal job if you really wanted? Do you get to see the next job before you upgrade?

Yes, then No.

As far as I know you have to use all four jobs. So you could technically use your wind job all the way to the last room of the game and then do Water->Fire->Earth and beat the game with just the earth job and wind abilities.

You don't see them before you upgrade.

Finally won. Spent all afternoon (and early night) grinding movers, stealing a couple Murakumos, and attempting Exdeath. Meteor helped and hurt. Still couldn't kill the bottom fast enough because it seemed to like attacking the other parts instead. Fortunately I had a couple tries where swapping in the Aegis Shield saved the day and I was able to recover and continue.

First try where I killed the bottom went horribly. Physicals slowly picked off characters getting around evasion, which wasted turns. Meteor kept hitting the front over and over, and it ended up dying way before the middle. Ended up getting destroyed by Almagest.

Second successful Aegis block went a lot smoother. Evasion went better and Meteor did more balanced damage. Front still died earlier, but I was able to get a few turns in and finish off the middle before it annihilated me again.

MRbs7kP.png

neoemonk

A single berserker is a fine addition.

I had two Berserkers a few years ago and it took some management.

Three Berserkers is fine, except for a handful of fights in the game, but for those it's really just downright awful.

Sandworm
Purobolos
World 2 Exdeath
Twintania
Tree Exdeath/NED

Death Sickle or high damage made short work of every other boss.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Meh, doing the thing. I wasn't going to do another run right now but I guess I'll get another one in before Trails of Cold Steel comes out on PC.

750 Chaos 5th Job, Summoner for Wind, Bard for Water. Probably going to be an easy run.

Freelancer is silly and beats everything, haven't fought a random encounter since beating Wing Raptor at level 5 and I didn't buy any equipment until reaching Karnak.

Karlabos is nothing special.
Siren takes a lot of damage from the flail in both forms.
Magissa is easily beaten with the frost rod.
Garula gets cheesed by the whip, plus I have the Ashura and Bell for even more damage.
Summoner beats Shiva effortlessly, broken Fire Rod then spam Sylph.

Liquid Flame? 🤔

Yep, Liquid Flame. And yep, Chemist. Earth and Fifth will be interesting.

Karnak Castle nearly doubled my level though. Kept running into the dogs+soldier which are extremely hard to run from, had to kill them. And the chest monsters give a good chunk of exp too, gained a few levels off that even though I only got the Ribbon (just in case), Elven Mantle, and Main Gauche. Probably doesn't matter much because I will need levels for (maybe) Byblos and (definitely) Sandworm anyway.

Wouldn't have needed levels for Byblos, Remora+Ifrit did the trick. He didn't even take a turn or get a counter other than using Web as soon as the battle started.

Sandworm actually went pretty smoothly at level 8/9. Mighty March for regen, and everyone just spammed Sylph the entire fight. Didn't do much damage or heal a lot, but it's single target, whittled Sandworm down, and healed enough to keep me from dying to quicksand attacks.

Crayclaw is a bigger joke than its brother, four Ramuh summons cleared it.

Adamantoise was a little annoying. Took several tries, but eventually I had some luck with Elven Mantles and the Main Gauche evading attacks so I was able to beat it with Shiva summons.

Soul Cannon was easy, Ramuh spam. Surprised all four characters got turns in before the old-inducing missiles fired. Just baaaarely missed killing it before taking a wave cannon. Bard used Sylph to start recovering HP right after the wave cannon and that minuscule amount of damage was enough to finish the fight.

Archeoaevis is a bit of a road block. Summon gets him to the last part of the fight, but after that it becomes a bard solo effort dealing ~95 damage per turn. That's a lot of turns, and frost is a 1HKO. Need to get some daggers so the summoners can at least help a little. Might make the difference.

Top Bottom