• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Retribution [PbP] [Sign-ups Wanted!] |OT| Under starry skies

(Hey Ashodin, just wanted to pop my head in here. I'd be willing to sub in as a new player if needed, as I generally love these kinds of things. I'm also going to shoot Hyperactivity a message and see if he can still make it to this, he might be having activity issues.)

Just wanted to clarify, I should have told you guys sooner tbh, but I don't think I can participate, or at least to the level I'd be happy with.

Maybe in the future somehow, but not anytime soon. Sorry for causing the confusion Ashodin

Ashodin

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, but I have to put this on hiatus - I'm working on something in real life that's taking a lot of my time away and thus I can't start this like I wanted. But thanks you all for joining and showing interest (even after I posted it)!

If I get something going again, I'll be sure to let you all know.

Kawl_USC

Hey guys, sorry about the wait, but I have to put this on hiatus - I'm working on something in real life that's taking a lot of my time away and thus I can't start this like I wanted. But thanks you all for joining and showing interest (even after I posted it)!

If I get something going again, I'll be sure to let you all know.

No worries dude, hope everything is going well!

This seemed like it would be fun, so definitely let us know if you find the time.

Top Bottom