• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming on March 17 2015. Download code for FFXV demo included

iosefe

Wheres the fakken stream!?
I noticed people mentioned EST, but they forget that America is on day light savings, so EDT. It's supposed to be 9:30 I guess, if I've read things correctly

*edit: I see, the time was already adjusted for Daylight savings

Zoe

Didn't bother me as much as the unsynched dialogue. I have 4 copies of the film. Added scenes in ACC do look noticeably better, but they were made in HD. Did you expect Square to completely remake the film in HD? A bit unreasonable, imo.

They showed it in theaters. There should have been a higher res available.

orochi91

People like characters like Master Chief and Kratos with no problems so whatever really.

I've yet to see Bungie or SSM devs worship either of those characters to the extent
Toriyama does with regards to Lightning. It's gotten to the point where I feel if she was
real, he would attempt to marry her.

Falk

that puzzling face
Well it's on 2nd monitor with sound off because I'm working lol so I might miss stuff as it's happening. Will try to keep an eye out regardless.

benzy

ibklWA8ODahrJl.gif

I'd rather hope it's NOT inspired by Luhrmann's work. I'm not much a fan of his work.

And I still think people are grasping for straws when they mention Romeo and Juliet. I know they said Shakespeare will be an inspiration, but I don't think it will be that literal. I think They are going to pull some inspirational themes from various Shakespearean dramas to craft something that is it's own, yet feels familiar. I DON'T think Noctis is Romeo and Stella is Juliet(I don't think it would be done THAT obvious a ripoff).

Big... big.... BIG! That fuckin' WORLD!!! SOOOOO BIG! I'm getting Xenoblade-scope! Damn, and love that cave setting!!!!

EDIT: And holy fuck, classic FF nod!!! FFV's Garula's running in the wild!
Garula-ffv.gif

Not only that, those creatures in the cavern... are old school FF goblins:

Goblin-ff2-art.png

XJF

Anyone else having trouble downloading the Type-0 trailer? I downloaded the FFXV in 1080 with no problem but for some reason the type-0 trailer wont start. Using YouTube Downloader HD 2.9.9.14

Oublieux

It... Looks pretty. But, beyond that, I'm going to be cautiously optimistic. The gameplay is hard to judge without actually having any hands-on time, and it's impossible to figure out any concrete plot flow through the trailer.

I will remain wary. I loved everything about Square, but after FFXII, I haven't been able to get that sense of magic from them through their games.

Top Bottom