• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 TGS News Thread [New Details, One Disc On 360]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth Cyra

jett said:
sugeeeee~~~

this has to be the least interested I've ever been about a final fantasy game, sad times. I want a FF game without the unholy trinity of Kitase/Toriyama/Nomura.
XI, XII, XIV? 4WoL1 and 2?

I understand the idea but this team has had less games with these guys then there has been with them lately.

jiggle

nomura's involvement is practically in name only

TruePrime said:
XI, XII, XIV? 4WoL1?

dang only xi out of the bunch is good
SE need to involve those 3 more often then!

edit: scratch that, take out toriyama XD

Beth Cyra

jiggle said:
nomura's involvement is practically in name only

dang only xi out of the bunch is good
SE need to involve those 3 more often then!
Well Nomura was involved with XI a bit, he did the Elvan did he not?

My point was simply that Nomura and the others haven't been doing most of the main line FF's lately and there are spin off's that don't have them for those that want that as well.

jett

D-Member
TruePrime said:
XI, XII, XIV? 4WoL1 and 2?

I understand the idea but this team has had less games with these guys then there has been with them lately.

I was thinking of XII, I'd so like another XII-like FF game, in that it's vastly different from the norm.

Beth Cyra

jett said:
I was thinking of XII, I'd so like another XII-like FF game, in that it's vastly different from the norm.
Well at least Nomura isn't letting XII die and is bringing part of XII into the design of Vs XIII.

Beth Cyra

Riposte said:
The openness of the world and trying to make it so it feels more like a living place instead of a pipeline like X and XIII.

I'm fairly sure Nomura even name checked XII speifically in one of the interviews from a year ago or so.

Zoe

Good to see they've learned their lesson from My Hands.

Weird they didn't keep it in-house with Avex like they did for FFX-2 though.

Riposte

TruePrime said:
The openness of the world and trying to make it so it feels more like a living place instead of a pipeline like X and XIII.

I'm fairly sure Nomura even name checked XII speifically in one of the interviews from a year ago or so.

Alright. I was hoping for details on something more concrete, not something that could have came from any open-world game lol. Like gambits.

Beth Cyra

Riposte said:
Alright. I was hoping for details on something more concrete, not something that could have came from any open-world game lol. Like gambits.
That I don't know about. I do know that Nomura menntiond element from XII would make it in.

Gambits may not be out of the question, I mean they had the AI control in KH, granted it was shit in comparision but I could see them taking it one step further and making them on par for the characters you aren't controlling.

Zoe

Fukui Mai's website has been updated with the news. It confirms that Charice's version will be the main version outside of Asia.

It also says that the first press of Fukui Mai's single will come with a DLC code.

jackdoe

So that's what Snow's hair looks like without his beanie. Hahahaha.

And Hope looks weird. God I hope they don't push that Hope/Lightning romance angle that some fans want.

LOL. at first i was thinking yall was talking about the beginning and i saw snow. LOL no one screencap it. let others be surprise lol.

KingDizzi

Banned
Sera is already pissing me off just in the trailer, hope we get to shoot that bitch. Nomura is dead to me if I find out he designed Snows new hair-do.

jackdoe

KingDizzi said:
Sera is already pissing me off just in the trailer, hope we get to shoot that bitch. Nomura is dead to me if I find out he designed Snows new hair-do.
What. You don't like the constant "onee-chan"'s?

And why did Snow experience a palette swap?

Kaizer

Banned
WTF at Snow lmao! That hair is priceless. Hope definitely looks like he's hit the awkrard puberty/verge of manhood stage - very pecuilar looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom