• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
RIP dungeon queues.

New map.

C48CdNOWIAAb9DF.jpg

So there are only 2 new jobs, both RDM and SAM are DPS.

Going to both Doma and Ala Mihgo. Let's hope they don't shit on Doma while focusing on Ala Mihgo they way they shat on Ul'dah while focusing on Ishgard in HW story. Please be less with shitty with the story this time around!

Omnicent

So, selfish DPS class with chainskills and some form of mudra?

nah they will likely have a bar that fills and when filled have access to a charged attack, so you can die while using your special

its like ffxi you build tp and then ws, but this time you use ws to build bar for some special moves

Eldren

I missed some of what YoshiP was saying when he was talking about the lack of tanks and healers, did he say something about new jobs partway through the expansion like Ninja? Otherwise RIP queue times.

Toth

SAM as a melee DPS does make sense considering Heavensward added a Tank, a Healer, and a Buffer / ranged DPS. Now we get a melee DPS and ranged Caster. Symmetry!

ebil

I missed some of what YoshiP was saying when he was talking about the lack of tanks and healers, did he say something about new jobs partway through the expansion like Ninja? Otherwise RIP queue times.
No, RIP.

He said that their data supports the fact that healer people will keep playing healers and tank people will keep playing tanks. Too bad I'm one of the many DPS people currently maining a healer but returning to DPS for 4.0.

Capella

No new healer or tank, going to focus on balancing the ones we currently have.

No, RIP.

He said that their data supported the fact that healer people will play healers and tank people will play tanks. Too bad I'm one of the many DPS people currently maining a healer but returning to DPS for 4.0.

Yeah, basically healers and tanks will put up with whatever so no point making new things for them to play.

Omnicent

honestly I did not play with that many DRK/AST when leveling my AST and MCH up in heavensward. Though MCH queues did suck, but you just fated it up. They will probably buff xp for fates and dungeons in HW areas and PoTD will get you 50-60 pretty quickly.
Not hard to theory a decent/quick rotation for 50-60 and then 70

Kenai

Racing to the tread to eat my crow before it's too late/I forgot.

I still think it's a huge mistake, but I said I would, lol.. Back to the stream tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom