• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV 80% OFF in Europe PSN

Until dawn is £12.99
Bloodborne GOTY £18.99
Alienation £6.29
God of war remastered £7.99
Uncharted collection £12.99
Ratchet and clank £12.99
Gravity Rush remastered £8.29
Gravity Rush 2 £24.99

Think Eu store is also having a big exclusive sale too.

I expect ffxv is deal of the week.

Bought anyway.

Just sold my disc copy for 20 quid this past weekend.

Already finished FFXV and sold it for €30, don't think I'll pick it up again. But I was waiting for a sale on Bloodborne. I can finally get it now :)

Ventara

Wow, has to be a mistake. I'd be jumping on that if I haven't platinumed it already. It's not GOTY material by a long shot, but definitely worth the 10 pounds.

aravuus

14 euros? That's just nuts, must be a mistake and the lowest it'll go for a loong time

Won't have the time to play it, but bought!

Wow, mega Kudos to a) OP, b) direct link and c) the free immediate card-free PS+ trial ;)

£9.99 FFXV is mine! :eek:

Now to wait until I actually have time to play it...

Seems like the "Only on Playstation" deal came to EU, too. Sweet.
I think we'll see a PS Blog / PSPrices update in a few hours.

xrnzaaas

Wow, that's a huge discount. That's even a bigger one than Mirror's Edge Catalyst has had recently (but to clarify - ME started from a lower pricepoint so it was cheaper after the discount).

acidagfc

Holy crap, what a steal.

Got myself FF15, GOW: Remastered, The Order, KZ:SF for a total of 2956RUR, which is about 65EU.

Oh crap, Last of Us remastered is also 64% off, hhhhngh.

Cincaid

Awesome, bought. I wonder why this doesn't show up on psprices.com though, I thought they scrubbed the PSN store automatically.

liquidtmd

Banned
Waaaait a minute

I've just bought it but when i goto download, it says i cannot download....

Update - fixed. Think was a space issue. It didn't say this on the PSN store but i had 77GB left on my drive.

Deleted some stuff, rebooted and voila - FFXV for £9.99 lol. Thanks op!

This is 100% certainly a price error. Square Enix just advertised a sale in my email for their web store where they give a €20 off discount for the game from €69.99 to €49.99.

I bought this and I don't know anything about Final Fantasy other than it being sort of an RPG and that you go on a bro road trip.

DieH@rd

Banned
The game is 80% off in Euro PSN, I don't know if it's a misprice or not, but that looks like a bargain to me.

(40% off if you don't have psplus).

I thought this was thready worthy, but if it's not, lock it please.

That's 13.99€/£9.99

2012djkotpp0.jpg

By Jupiter's cock, now that's a good deal. Bought.

Metalmarc

I just bought it, had to try a few attempts with my card being refused at first lol, bank issues, sorted now.

My firstEver FF game, i was never interested before in FF nor RPG's but always been fascinated with the look of the games, my brother loves them, when he got it day one he showed me his Art book, & i just loved all the concept pieces,then i downloaded the World of FF demo & had fun, then i downloaded Nier Demo instead of the FFXV Demo, my brother was nagging me to get FFXV demo & i was actually going to get round to it, but Nier caught my attention, now that this was only £9.99 i thought i'd jump on it, so even if i dont like it, it's not a big loss

Top Bottom