• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV 80% OFF in Europe PSN

Intel_89

I cant get the 14 days PS Plus (never had!) in Spanish PSN. Anyone having simlar problem?

When I hit 'subscribe' it says 'your request may have not been completed, check your purchase history" meh

I think the 14 day trial expires after a while if you don't use it right after you create your PSN account. I know I was able to use it but a friend of mine was in the same situation as you, after a couple of months of creating his own account and never having PS+ he decided to use it but couldn't.

Skyr

I cant get the 14 days PS Plus (never had!) in Spanish PSN. Anyone having simlar problem?

When I hit 'subscribe' it says 'your request may have not been completed, check your purchase history" meh

So I when I tried to buy FF15 earlier I got the same message for 3 different payment methods (2 credit cards + paypal).

I ended up just buying psn credit from Amazon and redeemed it.

Must be a bug or something..

why the hell can´t i find FFXV in the store ? im going crazy right now :D
bought the last guardian within a blink of a second, won´t go much lower than 25 €.

ISee

why the hell can´t i find FFXV in the store ? im going crazy right now :D
bought the last guardian within a blink of a second, won´t go much lower than 25 €.

13€ were a price error and somebody at sony made the game unavailable (quick fix).
Maybe a mod could change the title.

hidys

I'm still holding out hope that this game will end up on the PC. I'll give it 12 more months before I give up.

data

I purchased it and was gonna just leave it in my library till i got round to playing it but once it got pulled i downloaded it onto my console just in case!

If they pull it even having it downloaded won't save you, you'll be unable to play the game regardless.

It's still sitting in my download list and I'm still able to download it to my PS4

Anyone able to load it up?

jJ0Cjwh.png

If they are going to revoke it, they won't do it right away. With other games it happened at least a week after.

ISee

I'm still holding out hope that this game will end up on the PC. I'll give it 12 more months before I give up.

It will. They showed off the engine running on a 1080ti recently (with ff15 assets and characters).

It's still sitting in my download list and I'm still able to download it to my PS4

jJ0Cjwh.png

This means that the licence is still active. But they can revoke it in a day or two and you will be unable to start the game, even if it is on your hard drive.

Sony has honored price errors before. I still have my free Minecraft for PS3 and Vita from their store glitch way back.

Just got my game downloaded and it loaded up properly. Game works.

bigol

jJ0Cjwh.png

They can cancel your license anytime even if you download it, it will appear with a lock icon. So, even having the full game downloaded to your Ps4 means nothing if they decide to not honour the price error.

Ludens

Banned

jJ0Cjwh.png

If you purchased it, the game will act as usual, so you can download it, patch it, play it.
The only thing which doesn't work right now is the store link, so you can't buy the game.
The title will work until Sony will revoke it.

I wonder, is there a way to have the money back in Paypal/Credit card in case they revoke the game?
Anyway I think they will honour it, since you actually spent money on it and you didn't get the title for free (in that case revoking the game is a no-brainer).

bigol

If you purchased it, the game will act as usual, so you can download it, patch it, play it.
The only thing which doesn't work right now is the store link, so you can't buy the game.
The title will work until Sony will revoke it.

I wonder, is there a way to have the money back in Paypal/Credit card in case they revoke the game?

I think they will give you back money in your PSN wallet.

wnt

Banned
If you can't get a refund for a game then they should at least honour price mistakes in their offer.

MQX

jJ0Cjwh.png
It worked for me.

But it's actually weird. The game doesn't show up on my PS4 library. So I tried this method and now it's downloading. Still, the license could eventually be revoked. But I can still find the transaction on my PSN account. Hopefully they honor the game to the people who bought it. It's not a 'price error' situation where the game was free to download. People have paid for this game.

FDC1

Sony has honored price errors before. I still have my free Minecraft for PS3 and Vita from their store glitch way back.

Just got my game downloaded and it loaded up properly. Game works.

It's a case by case situation. Recently, they cancelled my Dying Reborn bundle order (the bundle wasn't supposed to be available that day) and refunded me. I think it will be the same thing there.

Intel_89

It worked for me.

But it's actually weird. The game doesn't show up on my PS4 library. So I tried this method and now it's downloading. Still, the license could eventually be revoked. But I can still find the transaction on my PSN account. Hopefully they honor the game to the people who bought it. It's not a 'price error' situation where the game was free to download. People have paid for this game.

Considering your situation and how it's not even available on PSN at the time I wouldn't be so hopeful.

I bought Killzone Shadowfall for 99p when there was a price error. Sony didnt take it away from me.

Problem is it being a square enix game and not a Sony one, I suspect.

They'll presumably have to hand over whatever the proper price was to square regardless, which could cause them to lose money, Vs a Sony game where it's profit, albeit not as much as it was supposed to.

Oh well if they don't honour it I'm not that fussed the game was never on my radar anyway but it was too good to turn down at that price. However it better count towards my money spent in march for the £10 off in April as this took me upto £36 along with Doom and Deus Ex

ISee

It worked for me.

That's what I'm asking myself. AFAIK (by European law and not their meaningless user agreement) sony doesn't need to honour an invitatio ad offerendum and is allowed to refuse to sell the product even if it was advertised for a certain price. BUT there was another case were a company sold a TV for 399€ instead if 3999€ by accident and was allowed to take it back because it was obviously a price error and no money was charged so far (it was send to the costumer though and he was willing to pay). BUT Sony already took the money so... idk. We'll see.

Rixa

That's what I'm asking myself. AFAIK (by European law) sony doesn't need to honour an invitatio ad offerendum and is allowed to refuse to sell the product even if it was advertised for a certain price. Theoretically they have to deliver the product now. BUT there was another case were a company sold a TV for 399€ instead if 3999€ by accident and was allowed to take it back because it was obviously a price error and no money was charged so far (it was send to the costumer though and he was willing to pay). BUT Sony already took the money so... idk. We'll see.

If they refund money they took. They should return it to back Credit Card (if you paid by Credit Card). If they only return the money to my PSN wallet, I will contact them and ask politely to return it to my CC.

ISee

If they refund money they took. They should return it to back Credit Card (if you paid by Credit Card). If they only return the money to my PSN wallet, I will contact them and ask politely to return it to my CC.

That's 100% your right.

Bustanen

That's what I'm asking myself. AFAIK (by European law) sony doesn't need to honour an invitatio ad offerendum and is allowed to refuse to sell the product even if it was advertised for a certain price. Theoretically they have to deliver the product now. BUT there was another case were a company sold a TV for 399€ instead if 3999€ by accident and was allowed to take it back because it was obviously a price error and no money was charged so far. BUT Sony already took the money so... idk. We'll see.
FFXV has already been around 30€ in sales so 14€ isn't a clear price mistake like that TV. I hope they don't revoke but I put my ps4 offline just in case so it'll be a cheap rental atleast lol.

WITHE1982

Oh well if they don't honour it I'm not that fussed the game was never on my radar anyway but it was too good to turn down at that price. However it better count towards my money spent in march for the £10 off in April as this took me upto £36 along with Doom and Deus Ex

I wasn't aware the "spend £50 during March" was cumulative. I thought you had to spend it all in one go.

Nice if true and I've spent £71.95 so far this month.

edit: just read the offer and it is indeed cumulative. Woop! Nice little bonus there.

Podge293

First resident evil super pack on Xbox. Now this.

Why must they torture us? (Although I managed to snag the Xbox deal).

I'd have liked this game for 10 euro. Booo my need to sleep. Boo it

ISee

FFXV has already been around 30€ in sales so 14€ isn't a clear price mistake like that TV. I hope they don't revoke but I put my ps4 offline just in case so it'll be a cheap rental atleast lol.

That's for sure also a point too, because this obviously isn't a simple 399.99 instead of 3999.99 typo. The stronger point is the finished transaction though. They already received the money and accepted the transaction. That said, if they revoke the licence nobody is going to sue them over 14€ so in a way it is up to them to honour the deal. Which could cost them money because they maybe have to give more then 14€ to square Enix for every sold copy.

Top Bottom