• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV EGX Livestream

Status
Not open for further replies.

inner-G

Banned
AHHHH

thYmvll.png
An emotional moment?

On a dock? In a Final Fantasy game?

image.php

HA HA HA HA HA

That girl playing sure knows her FF, good to see them getting a true fan playing.

Anyway game still looks very rough in places...like seriously.

This delay is a true god send. This is what the game would be like with a day 1 patch had it released next week yikes.

-Horizon-

Weird thing to note, but you probably wouldn't want to. With Stamina/running, if you let go of circle and then press again right as the stamina bar is about to fully deplete, Noct will flash green and the entire bar will refill, which means with delicate timing/paying attention you can essentially sprint forever, which feels pretty vital when traversing parts of the world when there's no Chocobos nearby, given you can't take the car off-road. (Unless this has been changed since last month). This means it's ideal to have the bar present so you can watch it, as there's no other visual indication of when the insta-refill is briefly available.
That sounds almost like the whole Ki pulse thing in Nioh.
Dang, I just don't want that bar hanging over his head. At least have an option to put it with the other status bars in the corner.

Pretty sure there's been fan art of this before >.>

Tyaren

Lol, of course the game had to crash. It was doing so well before and the Access guys presented the game so much better than anybody else before. With real enthusiasm and joy.

Lol, of course the game had to crash. It was doing so well before and the Access guys presented the game so much better than anybody else before. With real enthusiasm and joy.

Holly's played it a bunch I think and gotten pretty good at the combat. Apart from the glitch it looks quite fun :p Combat will be much much better as the player gets better, I think.

It crashed as soon as I stepped away and wasn't around to see it lol

It's your fault then.

----

I really don't like this old FF music radio in the car tbh. I liked the idea at first but have grown cold to it now.

I wish we got a FFXV original music radio :(

It should have been a post game feature...it is gonna ruin XV's worlds authenticity for me. Guess I will stick to the XV only car radio tracks and ignore the rest.

Byvar

For a split second I thought it was setting up a group photo, then I realized the middle man wasn't Prompto or Ignis D:
It probably was a group photo (looks like it should be a selfie taken by Gladio) - just one that you're not supposed to see before you go camping, and one that wasn't supposed to include the Noctis that was still moving. It was probably meant to happen after a fade-out or something.

artsi

The delay will fix a lot of bugs, crashes should be the first priority, but there will still be a lot of rough edges. Just need to accept it with big open world games.

They'll just never be bug free, see Witcher 3 after a delay and 16 months of patching.

Zedark

It's your fault then.

----

I really don't like this old FF music radio in the car tbh. I liked the idea at first but have grown cold to it now.

I wish we got a FFXV original music radio :(

It should have been a post game feature...it is gonna ruin XV's worlds authenticity for me. Guess I will stick to the XV only car radio tracks and ignore the rest.

Man, this is some hyperbole alright. If music from previous FF'S ruins authenticity for you, you definitely should just turn it off.
This seems a bit ridiculous and over-sensitive to me, though

Tyaren

Wow... That was bad. IQ looks nice tho.

jYrv73z.jpg

Why has he pink eye and whatever is wrong with his hair? XD

Watching this again, there were so many little bugs and glitches. They really have their work cut out for them. I hope it doesn't need to be delayed again. :/

Man, this is some hyperbole alright. If music from previous FF'S ruins authenticity for you, you definitely should just turn it off.
This seems a bit ridiculous and over-sensitive to me, though

Yes I will be turning it off, or only having the FFXV radio station on.

I have no interest in driving around with aerith theme or sunleth waterscape playing. Like...gimme reasons for XV to be memorable through its own means S-E. And with Shimomura making the OST there is no reason it won't be.

I also ultimately hated the MGSV real world songs tapes btw :p

benzy

It's really not. They must be shit. I played it at EGX yesterday and it's so good.

It seems more like he's judging it based on how many times the player gets hit considering the gifs made, which I don't get. Dark Souls must be awful then.

7c2be478d9d6201887b43d1c78e8d25a.gif

Soriku

Yes I will be turning it off, or only having the FFXV radio station on.

I have no interest in driving around with aerith theme or sunleth waterscape playing. Like...gimme reasons for XV to be memorable through its own means S-E. And with Shimomura making the OST there is no reason it won't be.

I also ultimately hated the MGSV real world songs tapes btw :p

The music tapes were one of my my favorite aspects of MGSV :x

Also FF XV still has a full original soundtrack. There might still be additional FF XV-original car songs (MGSV had original tapes, like Behind the Drapery and Phantom Pain) but even if not I like the radio feature for musical variety.

Ran rp

The improved combat is what I'm most excited for now. Aside from the camera recent impressions have been pretty positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom