• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto releases 27/6/17

Vashetti

Banned
Edit 2 - Final Fantasy XV: Episode Prompto - Guest Composer Trailer

Edit: YT - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3tU6g3412E

Screens

DCOVVpdU0AEr461.jpg:orig

DCOVVphVYAAVzIP.jpg:orig

DCOVVphUIAAp8Mb.jpg:orig

DCOVVpfU0AAAeY_.jpg

As per:

https://www.facebook.com/ffxv/videos/1822340521416597/

Saladinoo

That sure is... A wide universe. Is this really making them money?

As an aside, one of my favourite parts of Final Fantasy XV was actually the Brotherhood anime, I thought it was really well done, and felt very cinematic to me. What studio did that and does anyone know of anything else like it?

RikuDawn

I was seriously worried for a while that playing as Prompto would end up having the same gameplay as Noctis using guns. Glad I was wrong.

I dislike how these DLC episodes are separate little games outside the main campaign which you select from the title screen. The fact that the only thing to carry over from Gladio's episode was an option for no shirt makes me doubt this will provide anything worthwhile in the main game. Would have preferred new dungeons over story additions to a story I hardly care about in the first place. I doubt all these chapters will make the story of XV feel cohesive in the end but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'll probably pick it up alongside the Gladio chapter when this releases.

I dislike how these DLC episodes are separate little games outside the main campaign which you select from the title screen. The fact that the only thing to carry over from Gladio's episode was an option for no shirt makes me doubt this will provide anything worthwhile in the main game. Would have preferred new dungeons over story additions to a story I hardly care about in the first place. I doubt all these chapters will make the story of XV feel cohesive in the end but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'll probably pick it up alongside the Gladio chapter when this releases.

Yeah, I'd prefer for these things to take the new animations they create and use them to add a bunch of new abilities to the main game for that character.

Slater

Banned
Man naoshi is so good. Deserves a shot at composing for XVI

Wonder who the last guest will be. Probably Soken

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Some updates based on the live stream right now:

- there will be side missions unlike in Episode Gladiolus
- Prompto can also do melee
- stream took place inside a magitek factory, dunno if it's part of Gralea

Arkeband

Banned
FFXV becoming Dirge of Cerberus sounds like exactly what fans wanted.

"What is final fantasy?"

"A third person shooter lololol"

Top Bottom