• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV is getting Afrojack sword with special sound effects

Arkeband

Banned
I hope when you swing the sword it makes record scratching sounds.

If they're focusing on joke weapons, they missed an opportunity to add the Dragonslayer and have it make cast iron pan sounds whenever it hits things to cross promote the Berserk anime.

New “Stable Mode” added to the PlayStation 4 Pro resolution options. With this mode, you can comfortably enjoy playing the game with a stable frame rate.

Subtitles, as well as some menu screen text sizes have been enlarged.

Timed Quests will start up again, and a new ranking feature has been added. You can get a wonderful weapon as an initial reward.

New car stickers added for Regalia customization.

New songs added to the music player.

Squarenix please fix these bug and glitches also:

Let us be able to change the MP3 tracks while ridding a Chocobo (with no HUD)

Remove the hitstun/slowdown from the party members when they get knocked out.

Let the players choose to camp till night time or day light at camp sites.

Please make the landing on the Regalia F not so sensitive (such as getting killed by a lamp post)

Please make the Regalia F feel less constricted by invisible barriers

please make give us options to buy a quite engine for the regalia both on ground and air so we can actually hear the MP3's playing on the radio.

add a the missing warp effect when link chains happen to npc's (right now they just pop up)

improve the adamantious battle collision blocks

chocobo food that makes them stop squacking so much.

make present noctis head 30 % smaller

thanks

Whompa02

sometimes we just need to accept that some opinions aren't worth listening to. it actively hinders the discussion with the same tired 2 or 3 points and nothing is gained for it

- omg just do XVI already

- too bad they can't fix the [story / combat]

- whats even the point of [bonus content]

every. single. thread.

Don't forget: Versus pls. FFXV Hater Roulette never surprises.

Ricker

I hope the future timed quests will be better then the Cactuar one...maybe my level was too low but I tried twice and died each time,just gave up on it...

And fixing the tiny text is great...this is one of my pet peeve for this generation,with higher resolutions comes tiny text and it seems a pain to fix for some reason but looks like it can be done...

Mediking

Actually cool...

But they missed out on the cosmetic DLC train a long time ago. Should've had varuous outfits ready for DLC at launch or just put more in the game in general.

I had the cool suit DLC in my playthru.

Wazzy

Banned
This is probably the least offensive thing to come out of this game.

I think I'll start playing again so I can grab this lol

Roxkis_ii

Are people still playing FFXV?

I after I beat the game, and found out their was no scaling on new game plus, I completely lose interest. Then again, I didn't really like the game to begin with and only beat it because it was easy and a gift.

Whompa02

I after I beat the game, and found out their was no scaling on new game plus, I completely lose interest. Then again, I didn't really like the game to begin with and only beat it because it was easy and a gift.

I like how you asked, answered and confirmed your own bias all in one comment.

Yes, somehow to your surprise, there are people who are still playing a game that you had no interest in playing. What a weird concept.

Neiteio

I loved FFXV. Dominated my gaming in November. I'd still like to go back and do the post-game content, but I'm currently obsessed with Switch.

elise8.gif

I couldn't resist. It was pure gold.

BriGuy

My opinion of FFXV has cratered since beating it a couple of months back. Not because of this (although it doesn't help), but because I've played far superior games since that were designed for a fraction of the time and cost that went into FFXV. Stop sinking resources into this shit and move on.

rhandino

Banned
Emmm, it's free.

Still waiting for cool/legacy outfits instead of the trash they have been releasing so far (with the exception of that cool black suit for Noctis)

My opinion of FFXV has cratered since beating it a couple of months back. Not because of this (although it doesn't help), but because I've played far superior games since that were designed for a fraction of the time and cost that went into FFXV. Stop sinking resources into this shit and move on.

There's nothing else coming in the near future for SE outside of HD remakes and whatever else so there's a small team creating content for it. It's harmless.

Desi

I want that too, considering the Nier one is using the model (just with some slight color changes) that was used in the FFXV Mystery Disk.
More upset that they created and animated fat prompto and child Noctis but didn't give us anything more.

Roxkis_ii

I like how you asked, answered and confirmed your own bias all in one comment.

Yes, somehow to your surprise, there are people who are still playing a game that you had no interest in playing. What a weird concept.

I ask because I wanted to know what motivated others to keep playing, because I couldn't find a reason myself.

It was a sincere question. jezz

piflavoredpie

Neo Member
As someone who's barely touched the game due to school and other games supplanting my priority list, is this special weapon a permanent missable if I don't do it during the "timed quest"? I did play the Chocobo Carnival when it came out and got the Dream Egg. Have there been any other permanent missable items in the game? I know I've missed a fair amount of timed quests already, but from my understanding, the rewards haven't been unique and are farmable elsewhere in game, right?

Toth

I am curious what games you are talking about. FFXV was actually put together in about 2 years. Gorgeous games such as HZD and RPGs like Persona V took about the same time as well. In fact, I would not be shocked if HZD had an even bigger budget than XV did.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Have people figured out what the Dream Egg even does yet?

It doesn't improve the combat or story. I checked!

I actually am still chugging away at it, somewhere in Chapter 9 currently(started launch day).

I am not really a fan of the game much at all, but something keeps compelling me back every few weeks, thus I slowly chip away for a few hours here and there. Morbid curiosity keeps me playing mostly, but I get my fill and put it down for weeks on end before the cycle continues.

Top Bottom