• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV- Official Hands On Recipe

shiba5

I halve the fresh ones, toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper and bake them at 425 degrees until they get crispy on the outside. Then I brown some butter with some fresh thyme and a chopped shallot and drizzle that on top. Sometimes I add some bacon.
Godly.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think I will be making this tomorrow. I am gonna get all the ingredients tomorrow! I don't think I really have a big dutch oven but I have a macaroni pot I can use.

Quonny

Waiting for that official cookbook.

Seriously a missed opportunity if they don't make one. Throw in some art and miscellaneous information and you have a collectors edition cookbook.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
That looks amazing. Lol. I think I will make it this weekend. I won't wear the stupid looking gloves or jacket tho. Stupid ignis.

But then you won't be cooking in style.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So I made this tonight. I recommend a few tweaks:

1. I think Brussels sprouts give it a funny taste. I like them but I don't think they are appropriate here.

2. I think you should ask your butcher to trim the fat off the short ribs. Unfortunately I had to use bone-in since my super market did not have them...

3. So I recommend cooking longer. The meat falls off the bone and the fat renders.

If you like chewing the fat, go ahead, but that's so gross to me.

Top Bottom