• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV PC Nude Mods Being Left "Up To The Moral Sense Of All Players"

perhaps-her-hypothetical-redesign-would-have-looked-something-like-this.jpg

Let's go.

Non.

I prefer this one.

Mikey Jr.

Nude mods is day 1.

I'm more interested in spoiler
can you mod it so that you can explore the dark world at the end of the game? Looks so cool with tons of evil shit going around, but you can only play a very small portion of it. I want to fight those monsters and explore this fucked up world.

Vashetti

Banned
Nude mods is day 1.

can you mod it so that you can explore the dark world at the end of the game? Looks so cool with tons of evil shit going around, but you can only play a very small portion of it. I don't to fight those monsters and explore this fucked up world.

Their survey for story content suggested they might be expanding that portion of the game.

Nude mods is day 1.

can you mod it so that you can explore the dark world at the end of the game? Looks so cool with tons of evil shit going around, but you can only play a very small portion of it. I want to fight those monsters and explore this fucked up world.

Very likely I would imagine, and as Vashetti mentioned, they're contemplating expanding that area anyway!

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
They really aren't, it's just posturing and fear that mods takes them out money.
Makes more sense. "Great scott! How dare they make nude mods of our girls!" is just such an odd scenario to imagine.

OrionX

Just 4 dudes sharing a tent under the stars, with no clothes to divide them. This is the XV the world deserved.

Caught my eye as well. A surprisingly progressive viewpoint to be sure
Yeah, especially for a Japanese developer. They clearly did their research on PC as a platform and didn't just plan to dump the game on Steam and be done with it like a lot of Japanese publishers do (SE included). Now I just hope they optimize the game to scale down less powerful PC's. They put in all the bells and whistles needed for future proofing the port, but hopefully it runs reasonably on more modest hardware as well.

Fularu

Banned
So I can expect a mod to replace everything in the game with low poly, badly modeled FF7 stuff so that we can pretend FFXV is just a reskin of FF7?

True Fire

But to be honest with you, the inevitable Stella costume mod is going to be legendary. Her original outfit and sword were perfection.

Top Bottom