• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV PC Nude Mods Being Left "Up To The Moral Sense Of All Players"

Vlaphor

While nude Cindy will be fine(she doesn't need fewer clothes, she needs boob physics), what I'm looking forward to is nude Ignis. Not just because Ignis is the most attractive person in FFXV by a fair margin...but because I want to see Ignis standing by the stove with his dick sticking out.

"I've come up with a new recipe...and unsurprisingly, none of the ingredients splatter."

I morally sense the need to have a mod where main 4 gang are totally and gloriously nude, while *all* other non-human creatures (enemies, Chocobos, etc) are fully covered in people clothes.

Prompto will then take the best pictures.

Mifec

I morally sense the need to have a mod where main 4 gang are totally and gloriously nude, while *all* other non-human creatures (enemies, Chocobos, etc) are fully covered in people clothes.

Prompto will then take the best pictures.

I forgot about the pics LOOOOOOOOL

R3birthFl4me

Neo Member
All of you are forgetting the beauty of mods in this game, prompto will take pictures of everything you put on the characters.

Edit : Beaten.

Ray Down

Banned
uRAr49L.gif

We can make this a reality.

Go_Ly_Dow

"Worried" my ass.

Tabata and his team are probably mentioning this to speed up the creation of nude mods. They'll be F5'ing the forums daily in anticipation.

Bunch of hentai's.

Great sentiment, at least about the modding. Nude mods, whatever? Honestly, I think I may just shelve my PS4 playthrough and pick this up on PC.

pablito

Is a Stella mod possible? I haven't played the game since before any DLC came out but
did they add a playable female character?

Just not sure how you'd get a full playable Stella in the game. Not that I'm against it. I've seen full character mods like Willow from FONV, but idk this seems like it'd be much harder.

I don't know shit about modding btw.

Not big on nude mods, generally, but love mods.

Waiting to see how this runs before double dipping, though...

To much Gameworks mentioned in the trailer.

i fully agree what he is saying. give full freedom. It shouldnt reflect badly on them if they allow it.

Nude mods will be there for people who want them, but personally looking forward to more interesting mods.

Ploid 3.0

When it comes to mods, obviously.

Unless all mods are only available through a game devs sight for it to work there's nothing anyone can do. It's like allowing people to kill children. Most people don't care or want such a mod, but one modder may be mad enough at a smug kid that they make a mod to allow it just so everyone else that wants to kill said child can do so.

If i get the game, I'd also want that. She looks stupid.

Estoc

Mod the boy band naked. I'm a straight male, and I won't be using it, but come on, there has to be nude mods for Noctis and co! It's the obvious course of action!!

Top Bottom