• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Am I the only one who thought Ardyn's out of place attire represented Insomnian culture from 2,000 years ago or whenever he lived? It seemed like an older version of the formal wear the present day Insomnians wear. Plus, he was the only imperial to wear black.

Am I the only one who thought Ardyn's out of place attire represented Insomnian culture from 2,000 years ago or whenever he lived? It seemed like an older version of the formal wear the present day Insomnians wear. Plus, he was the only imperial to wear black.

Nope, this makes perfect sense.

But until that reveal I spent the whole game wondering which Nomura fever dream he was birthed from. Totally out of place with every other locale's fashion.

Golnei

The concept art at least shows that he was wearing the exact same costume (even including the wing and hat) in his mortal lifetime, so that could be the intention, the ruffles at least look deliberately anachronistic.

nOoblet16

That seems like a coincidence more than anything though because black is the colour of anything associated with royalty rather than Insomnia. Ardyn was never royalty neither was he associsted with one...except that he shares his last name with the royal family because they stole that name from him.

Ruff

That seems like a coincidence more than anything though because black is the colour of anything associated with royalty. Ardyn was never royalty neither was he associsted with one...except that he shares his last name with the royal family because they stole that name from him.

How exactly does he have Armiger and warp strike ability? Confused about that.

Meowster

So am confused. I've heard two different explanations. Is Ardyn actually Noct's long-lost relative of the Lucis Caelum line and the Izunia line is related to the Oracles? Or is Noct and his family line actually the Izunia's that took on Ardyn's original name?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Since there's so many pages already, did anyone ever find out/ask about what I think the Altissa Secretary lady said she was going to "hold onto" for Luna. Was that an item? Did I misread that scene (think it occurred either right before or right after the Leviathan fight.

While it's an interesting ending, in that it really isn't a happy ending, as already mentioned there are plotholes abound.

I found the end of the Empire/Nilfiem to be ok, in that it ends from it's own greed and experiments, and I found all the empty uniforms to be kind of creepy. But still, they are literally here today, gone tomorrow, and in doing so, just feels kind of empty. About as empty as seeing all that land out there from the windows of a train.

I completely don't know how to understand the Ravus storyline, coming from Kingsglaive and thru the game. Going from using the empire to gain control of the ring, facing the fact that he can't use it (and losing an arm) to whatever that scene was with his sister in tenebrae, knowing that she has the ring and deciding to potentially be ok with helping Noctis. It's all very "what?"

Ydelnae

So am confused. I've heard two different explanations. Is Ardyn actually Noct's long-lost relative of the Lucis Caelum line and the Izunia line is related to the Oracles? Or is Noct and his family line actually the Izunia's that took on Ardyn's original name?

It's the second one. Ardyn and Noctis are not related by blood. Noctis' true name would be Noctis Izunia, and Ardyn's would be Ardyn Lucis Caelum.

Hystzen

They appear in the afterlife sequence where Noctis' soul destroys Ardyn's soul.

If they died they would have been shown bowing or kneeling to afterlife Noctis while on his throne.

They where given task to look after world by Noctis plus no way a few enemies would kill them especially after the horde they beat when Noctis had to rush to the crystal

Sioul

I liked the final qt where you attack Ardyn using all the weapons and he tries to counter them.

By the way, do the royal arms have different names in japanese? For some reason in the spanish translations the weapons have 'names': Sword of the Father = Caelum, Sword of the Wise = Salomon, etc.

Ludens

Banned
I wonder if the "expansion set" plus all three dlcs will bring the game to the original state with all the cut content (beware, not the one of Versus XIII, but stuff like the one we saw in Dawn trailer).

Neiteio

If they died they would have been shown bowing or kneeling to afterlife Noctis while on his throne.

They where given task to look after world by Noctis plus no way a few enemies would kill them especially after the horde they beat when Noctis had to rush to the crystal
They wouldn't be bowing to him on his throne. Only the old kings of Lucis appeared to him in that scene — his ancestors. Unless you mean the very last scene with Luna, in which case the focus was just on Luna because it was showing that, after years of separation due to war, they were finally together, if only in death.

And I don't think it was "just a few enemies." There are two separate shots: One of multiple demons spawning, and another of demons approaching. It's likely there were many demons that would keep coming.

The bros gave their lives so Noctis could do what needed to be done. Next time we see them, their spirits are standing alongside the spirits of Noctis and King Regis in the afterlife, facing down the spirit of Ardyn. They wouldn't be there if they weren't dead.

The fact they're all dead is what makes the camping scene that follows so bittersweet, so beautiful. In one sense, they're happy they shared such a great life together. Yet they're also sad it has to end. It's their lingering spirits making peace before they depart the world. First Noctis makes peace with his brothers, then he makes peace with Luna.

TissueBox

Damn. In retrospect, after finishing the story, that Reclaim Your Throne trailer is actually incredibly moving.

In a sort of figurative way, the story and world have been in such a constipated, regurgitated state and over the years probably drained everyone involved, but at the end of the day, they came out of it (loosely defined, anyway) 'together'; likewise, the first half of the trailer starts off dramatically like every FFXV trailer does laying out the story and etcetera, but hilariously transitions into a second half accompanied by Florence's rendition of Stand By Me that back then seemed off-kilter for me, but from this vantage point post-completion, actually symbolizes the strength of the boys' bond -- a bond so strong that it not only withstood gods and daemons, but literally the nearly decade-long development roller-coaster ride that was Final Fantasy XV, which arguably blows them out of the water. :p Through saving each other in-game, they also saved the very Final Fantasy we get to see today, problems and all.

I think I need this meta-angle, least until my obsession with it dies out, because the game by itself is just so much 'almost, but isn't', lol. I concur with that MGSV comparison. That was in fact one of the first parallels I went to. Finishing a game + singular ambition in the AAA/major-game business just seems like a doomed battle amongst publisher, dev, and resources these days.

Bladenic

Even as half baked as the game's story and characters were I think Ardyn really shone through. In a game with as many cutscenes/villain appearances as say FFVI or FFX he could've been one of the best. As it stands I still think he was great, a top tier villain IMO plus wonderfully voice acted. He and Prompto were the standout characters in the game. Noctis turned out well in the end, Ignis was okay. Gladio suffers due to all over the place VA, his Cup Noodle ad, and his ridiculous "buy the DLC to find out what happened" leaving for a chapter.

People seem to hate Chapter 13 but I think storywise it was the absolute best because it was long enough for things to actually get explained/shown/developed. Plus the payoff was magnificent, the Ravus fight awesome, and Ardyn of course.

I also loved the Ifrit boss fight and the final fight against Ardyn was good (though the flying sequence basically amounted to mash O and Triangle and use an item occasionally to heal). I didn't mind Leviathan as I thought it was visually spectacular and epic.

Meowster

It's the second one. Ardyn and Noctis are not related by blood. Noctis' true name would be Noctis Izunia, and Ardyn's would be Ardyn Lucis Caelum.
Gotcha. I've been seeing a lot of confusion on that front.

I wish Ardyn (and his overall subplot with Ifrit) got more screen time and explanation. He's a good and memorable villain, especially following the boring Orphan. It sucks that we have to fill in so many gaps that the devs didn't have time to share with us lol.

Neiteio

The Lucis and Izunia name swap is such a random plot point. I have no idea what the point of it is :/
Ardyn felt wronged by the new family that became favored by the gods and the recipients of their divine favor. They took his name to continue the line with new blood; he took their name to besmirch it out of spite. As Ardyn says during the final fight: "You're only second best."

The Lucis and Izunia name swap is such a random plot point. I have no idea what the point of it is :/

I am assuming the gods insisted on the chosen king having the name "Lucis Caelum" because of its heavy meaning/symbolism. The chosen King is literally and figuratively the light in the dark sky.

But yea, they totally could have handled that/explained that better.

Ignis was great until he was blinded and you have to babysit him through the dungeon, made all the more unpleasant with asshole Gladio shouting at you to slow down. I didn't like Gladio.

Bladenic

Gotcha. I've been seeing a lot of confusion on that front.

I wish Ardyn (and his overall subplot with Ifrit) got more screen time and explanation. He's a good and memorable villain, especially following the boring Orphan. It sucks that we have to fill in so many gaps that the devs didn't have time to share with us lol.

The Ifrit plot was random because apparently he created the Starscorge? That could've used more development. Still I'm glad Shiva got a chance to be a badass.

As for Orphan, I consider Barthandelus the main villain of XIII.

Neiteio

I am assuming the gods insisted on the chosen king having the name "Lucis Caelum" because of its heavy meaning/symbolism. The chosen King is literally and figuratively the light in the dark sky.

But yea, they totally could have handled that/explained that better.
It's a bit trivial, but I think the idea is one's character earns them the right to be king — not one's blood. In other words, the kings may share the same surname, but they're not all biologically related. At different points in history (or at least one, as happened with Ardyn), the powers that be decided that, no, the current heir is not fit to be king. And so the title and namesake went to another person, in another family. When this happened to Ardyn, and he was denied the throne, he was enraged, both at the chosen family and the world.

It might be late but before entering that dungeon I ate food that gave me immunity to Fire/Ice/Thunder and the thunder bombs made no damage to me when they exploded. I think it was from the restaurant in Altissia, I had actually eaten it for the exp boost as I didn't know there would be thunder bombs.

I'm about to re-enter the dungeon, thanks for the advice!

Toki767

I was so confused about Umbra. He was a real dog right?

Cause he constantly traveled across land and sea back and forth faster than Noctis could lol.

Iceternal

Wasn't that quest "let the sleeping mountains lie" kinda weird ?

Like it was unfinished ?

And what was the point of bringing everyone we met in that restaurant ?

I just spoke to Monica and the next objective was " discover the secret of the mountain"

But as soon as the black screen went away, there was a giant turtle face in front of me ready to eat me. And the objective immediately changed to "flee".

I thought I skipped a cutscene or something. Suddenly the turtle was awoke when 2 secondes earlier it wasn't moving.

Bladenic

I was so confused about Umbra. He was a real dog right?

Cause he constantly traveled across land and sea back and forth faster than Noctis could lol.

Nah, he was a magical dog. There was his white counterpart that appeared in Brotherhood but that one dies alongside Luna (no clue why). Not sure if they were Oracle servants or Gentianna's/Shiva's servants.

I wonder if the "expansion set" plus all three dlcs will bring the game to the original state with all the cut content (beware, not the one of Versus XIII, but stuff like the one we saw in Dawn trailer).

I'd love that, but I seriously doubt it. I'm sure they'd focus on adding new post-game content rather than saying "Next time you replay the game, Accordo will be explorable, Shiva is alive when you reach her so you can see the Empire's attack, and you help defend and evacuate Tenebrae from the demon attack." They'd likely sell more DLC if it can be played by picking up where we left off, rather than requiring a full replay to experience and retconning what's already here.

We know three of the DLC chapters are individually focused on Ignis, Gladio, and Prompto, and that they're playable characters. So I'm guessing those three take place while Noct is in the crystal for ten years, or after the game's ending altogether.

Wasn't that quest "let the sleeping mountains lie" kinda weird ?

Like it was unfinished ?

Sadly you could say that about the entire game from Altissia onwards =(

nOoblet16

How exactly does he have Armiger and warp strike ability? Confused about that.
It's simple, cause he was the original chosen one who received the "gift" from the Astrals. It's logical to assume that after he absorbed daemons his powers became red. Then he was deemed impure and denied ascension because thst Izunia fellow demonised him and such, it never said anything about them taking power back.

Well, I'll give credit where it's due. Tabata is quite good at building likeable main characters and ending their stories. The main 4, and their journey, plus the story ending was quite good. I think the same way about Type 0. I feel though he creates an endpoint in his head and just slashes the knot of storytelling instead of trying to untie the web that leads his characters to their destination. A lot of handwaving to connect major story beats.

Ralemont

not me
That Ifrit fight was all kinds of awesome. When it started I said "I really hope Shiva shows up." Then Bahamut did instead and I was like "Oh SHIT things just got real." Then Shiva at the end tied it all together. Pure Final Fantasy moments.

Neiteio

It's simple, cause he was the original chosen one who received the "gift" from the Astrals. It's logical to assume that after he absorbed daemons his powers became red. Then he was deemed impure and denied ascension because thst Izunia fellow demonised him and such, it never said anything about them taking power back.
Not to mention that, if nothing else, Ardyn would still have his power by way of Ifrit. Ifrit is fighting with the other gods, but he can grant power all the same. So it makes sense that Ardyn has his power.

Zomba13

Damn. In retrospect, after finishing the story, that Reclaim Your Throne trailer is actually incredibly moving.

In a sort of figurative way, the story and world have been in such a constipated, regurgitated state and over the years probably drained everyone involved, but at the end of the day, they came out of it (loosely defined, anyway) 'together'; likewise, the first half of the trailer starts off dramatically like every FFXV trailer does laying out the story and etcetera, but hilariously transitions into a second half accompanied by Florence's rendition of Stand By Me that back then seemed off-kilter for me, but from this vantage point post-completion, actually symbolizes the strength of the boys' bond -- a bond so strong that it not only withstood gods and daemons, but literally the nearly decade-long development roller-coaster ride that was Final Fantasy XV, which arguably blows them out of the water. :p Through saving each other in-game, they also saved the very Final Fantasy we get to see today, problems and all.

I think I need this meta-angle, least until my obsession with it dies out, because the game by itself is just so much 'almost, but isn't', lol. I concur with that MGSV comparison. That was in fact one of the first parallels I went to. Finishing a game + singular ambition in the AAA/major-game business just seems like a doomed battle amongst publisher, dev, and resources these days.

Rewatching that trailer and it's nice to see that almost all of it made it into the game. Just no day time fighting in Insomnia and no giant bird attacking at what looks like the top of the volcano mountain (where the eggs and nest are that screams giant bird but there isn't actually one).

Ralemont

not me
Rewatching that trailer and it's nice to see that almost all of it made it into the game. Just no day time fighting in Insomnia and no giant bird attacking at what looks like the top of the volcano mountain (where the eggs and nest are that screams giant bird but there isn't actually one).

There is, found out in the OT today that it's a hunt.

Zomba13

There is, found out in the OT today that it's a hunt.

Huh, never knew that. Only been up there twice, first time during the game and then another post game seeing if it was like a secret boss arena or something. Guess I'll have to grab the hunt.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Ignis was great until he was blinded and you have to babysit him through the dungeon, made all the more unpleasant with asshole Gladio shouting at you to slow down. I didn't like Gladio.

I know.

I was level 50... dear gods gladio, a blind ignis will have no problem a level 30 dungeon

I just beat the game this morning, and for as long as this game has been in development I'm kinda disappointed with the story. It all felt fast paced and thin at best most of the time. Like, when Ravus magically doesn't hate Noctis anymore, Nix apparently not existing, Ignis getting blind for whatever reason they had to throw that in there, and then everyone dying....among other things it certainly is not the strongest one out there.

I did like the gameplay for the most part except the magic system. I hardly ever use it, but realize it's a powerful utility if used correctly, but it just feels so clunky. I also dislike feeling like my characters just get slaughtered in the higher level content even though I'm level 86. It's almost like every fight just requires an insane amount of curatives and healing magic, but I could be using it wrong, seems totally useless. I've almost cleared all the content though. Working on clearing the end game dungeons and still need to find like 2 hunts to pop me up to rank 9, but I have no idea where those are....

Also, what is the deal with Bahamut? I felt like the close up of his eyes and where you could see his face under his mask was trying to say "look who this guy is!", but I couldn't figure it out or maybe I'm crazy. I wish the ending would have been different, because now I feel like any DLC is just going to totally ignore the ending and have to be based in the past which feels weird.

Sylas

They appear in the afterlife sequence where Noctis' soul destroys Ardyn's soul.
I posted this earlier, but they only show up when we're looking at Noctis from Ardyn's "perspective." The moment the camera pans away or goes back to Noctis, it's just him and Ardyn and then Luna. That seemed like a deliberate choice on the cutscene directors behalf. Almost like a, "this is why Noctis got here," symbolism deal. Power of friendship and reminding Ardyn of what he lost. Especially because Regis shows up in the same shot but he had just turned into his Knights of the Round form moments before.

I got a power-of-bonds vibe from that single shot as opposed to the bros having died. I also refuse to believe their spirits would've just stood there and then disappeared the moment the camera actually pans to the heroes side.

Falk

that puzzling face
I think magic is fine for how its' used in the game. It... kinda takes the place of summons for me in other games - packs a punch but limited usage. Friendly fire is a nonfactor considering items have no cooldown and thus no cost opportunity to heal back up to full.

What's slightly annoying is the make-work involved in refilling flasks. If there was a way to bookmark a recipe and make them at a press of a button, I'd be a happy camper. Oh, and increasing the carry limit to something like 500 via Ascension Grid, even if you can only pop 99 into each flask.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
People are so obsessed with those guys surviving even though they don't feature at all after the ending giving any reason to believe that.

And for what purpose? There isn't going to be another game so it kinda doesnt even matter whether they survived off screen.

Ralemont

not me
People are so obsessed with those guys surviving even though they don't feature at all after the ending giving any reason to believe that.

And for what purpose? There isn't going to be another game so it kinda doesnt even matter whether they survived off screen.

Because people want to discuss their interpretation of an important scene, maybe?

Neiteio

I posted this earlier, but they only show up when we're looking at Noctis from Ardyn's "perspective." The moment the camera pans away or goes back to Noctis, it's just him and Ardyn and then Luna. That seemed like a deliberate choice on the cutscene directors behalf. Almost like a, "this is why Noctis got here," symbolism deal. Power of friendship and reminding Ardyn of what he lost. Especially because Regis shows up in the same shot but he had just turned into his Knights of the Round form moments before.

I got a power-of-bonds vibe from that single shot as opposed to the bros having died. I also refuse to believe their spirits would've just stood there and then disappeared the moment the camera actually pans to the heroes side.
But Ardyn is also freaking out during that scene as he sees these things, including Luna touching him. She is most definitely dead — yet he only sees her for a moment, too. They're all dead, and they're all confronting him. Noctis is the fixed point, however. He is the one who finishes the deed.

The guys' final meeting at the camp scene also carries extra weight because they're dead. Lingering spirits sharing their final words before eternal rest. Followed by a shot of their empty chairs around the ashes of a bonfire.

Arkeband

Banned
We know three of the DLC chapters are individually focused on Ignis, Gladio, and Prompto, and that they're playable characters. So I'm guessing those three take place while Noct is in the crystal for ten years, or after the game's ending altogether.

Gladio's DLC will be when he made an idiotic exit stage right, abandoning his bodyguard duties, and will end with him showing up at the power plant.

Ignis's DLC will probably explain how he lost his eyesight since that happened offscreen. You'll probably see Noctis flying around being Super Saiyan Sasuke in the background.

Prompto's DLC will explain what happened when he got knocked off the train leading up to being imprisoned. He will likely encounter Ravus and we'll also see Ravus's death scene, since he also died unceremoniously offscreen.

The guys' final meeting at the camp scene also carries extra weight because they're dead. Lingering spirits sharing their final words before eternal rest. Followed by a shot of their empty chairs around the ashes of a bonfire.

You're conflating two different scenes, that shot of the empty chairs around the bonfire wasn't the same campsite.

I have to wonder how they will integrate character switch mechanics in the final game.

Is that something that is possible with the current system? I mean the other characters can't wrap so that will already be a huge negative IMO.

Inuhanyou

Because people want to discuss their interpretation of an important scene, maybe?

It just sounds so pointless, as pointless as the speculation about Noctis creating a parallel timeline or whatever by killing Ardyn and everything turning out okay in the end.

Sometimes, stories arent going to have happy conclusions where people come out unscathed.

The real point is the gods are pretty shitty and didn't realise they'd been fooled by a mere mortal with a stolen identity. I guess the concept of gods in here is not all-knowing or anywhere near it.

I have to wonder how they will integrate character switch mechanics in the final game.

Is that something that is possible with the current system? I mean the other characters can't wrap so that will already be a huge negative IMO.

I've always felt Type-0's character swapping was a really good foundation to work from. I'm still not sure why they didn't reuse it. That's what I was expecting from Versus at least.

Sylas

You've never once sat down with a friend to discuss how a book ends and had a back-and-forth? Weird.

But Ardyn is also freaking out during that scene as he sees these things, including Luna touching him. She is most definitely dead — yet he only sees her for a moment, too. They're all dead, and they're all confronting him. Noctis is the fixed point, however. He is the one who finishes the deed.

From what I recall, Ardyn didn't really start freaking out until Luna touched him. He was going all demon-y and was clearly fighting it off (or that was my interpretation of his movements) because he was, just moments ago, bowing to Noctis--which can admittedly be seen as a shitty gesture given the character's nature. Luna interacting with Ardyn is what makes her different from the dudes during that scene to me.

Inuhanyou

You've never once sat down with a friend to discuss how a book ends and had a back-and-forth? Weird.

Of course i have, but i've heard a lot of people basically try and say that its confirmed and there is no other way to look at the scene but the bros surviving, even though from my perspective there's no real evidence to support that viewpoint

Damerman

I haven't finished the game yet, but I've seen and read enough to answer these.

RE: star-scourge: The plague of darkness that turns men into monsters is called the star-scourge because it comes from Ifrit, an Astral. Astral = astrology = stars. A divine curse.

RE: Astrals: In the cutscene right before the final battle, Ardyn specifically says that Ifrit doesn't care for mankind but Shiva does. Quote: "Ifrit, the Infernian. He doesn't share the Glacian's fondness for mankind. But you can expect a... warm welcome." We see Shiva intervene multiple times, too.

RE: Pryna: Pryna appears alongside Umbra in the first scene with Luna. They're messenger spirits that manifest as dogs (a loading screen tip says this, but it's pretty obvious they're not ordinary dogs). They helped Luna and Noctis maintain a written correspondence ever since they were kids. Luna and Noctis were separated because they lived in warring nations, but they still developed a strong friendship through their letters.

In the childhood flashback we see they bonded at a young age, a friendship formed in part because they resolved to meet their fated burden together (she as oracle, he as king). Neither could understand the full magnitude of their responsibility, but even then it was a burden they inherited, rather than chose. Luna was much stronger and more mature about accepting her duty, while Noctis took a while to reach that point (by his own admission, as he takes the throne at the end).

RE: Ardyn making Noctis stronger: Ardyn says that he would "derive scant satisfaction" from killing Noctis the man. He wishes only to kill Noctis the King, and everything he represents. His quarrel is with the line of Lucis, the throne he was denied eons ago.

So he helps Noctis ascend... just so he can break his spirit by destroying everything dear to him. It's purely out of spite. Ardyn's servitude to Ifrit allowed him to absorb demons during the 10-year time skip and become stronger; it also brought the star-scourge back into the world — another way to break Noctis' spirit and to take revenge not only on the line of Lucis, but on the world that denied Ardyn his throne.

In the end, Noctis kills Ardyn, but the curse remains since Ardyn's spirit still exists. To lift the curse and end the star-scourge, Noctis has to absorb the full power of the kings of old. This kills Noctis, but strengthens his spirit so that in the afterlife, Noctis and the line of Lucis are able to destroy Ardyn once and for all.

Then, before his spirit departs the world, Noctis makes peace with the spirits of Prompto, Ignis and Gladio, who sacrificed themselves so Noctis could commune with the kings of old and end the star-scourge. And he makes peace with Luna, finally together with her after years of separation... Well, together in eternal rest. ;_;

Beautiful ending. I'm thoroughly enjoying the ride there but couldn't help peeking. (It also helps that I don't get hung up on the way the game was marketed, and I don't convince myself which characters will have a major presence. I just let the game be itself.)
We need a directors cut that flleshes all of this out in the plot... also add accordo, niffleheim and tenebre fully explorable continents.

Fully explorable insomnia also.

Neiteio

You're conflating two different scenes, that shot of the empty chairs around the bonfire wasn't the same campsite.
It's the same campsite. Just different times of day, and in one shot you see it head on vs. the other direction.

screenshot2016-12-06a6vucn.png
screenshot2016-12-06atsuwr.png

Don't you think it'd be a bit random to show an unrelated campsite after a touching scene involving the four boys around a campfire.

From what I recall, Ardyn didn't really start freaking out until Luna touched him. He was going all demon-y and was clearly fighting it off (or that was my interpretation of his movements) because he was, just moments ago, bowing to Noctis--which can admittedly be seen as a shitty gesture given the character's nature. Luna interacting with Ardyn is what makes her different from the dudes during that scene to me.
I just rewatched it. He flinches and grunts when he sees the bros appear and disappear, growing panicked, and then he freaks out when Luna appears and disappears, as well.

Top Bottom