• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Forms of the Alola Starter Pokemon Leaked [MASSIVE SPOILERS]

Which is the coolest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

jman4371

Neo Member
First post on Neogaf. Might as well make it dumb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tYCgOLd.png

BiggNife

Popplio's evolution looks nice. Really no idea why people are ragging on it, kinda feels like people just want another excuse to shit on popplio.

Rowlet's evolution is fucking rad as hell and has basically cemented him as my choice for starter.

Litten's evolution is.. . OK. It's not a bad design, just kinda boring.

Shirke

I have never seen more conflicting opinions in any other video game. Pokemon must be doing something right.

That said:

1. Rowlet
2. Popplio (Very closely behind though)
3. Litten

I have no clue how people can say Rowlet and Popplio are trash, Litten you have a case there, but for me, that's stretching to say you hate it.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I still feel the same as before, I'm ready to throw Litten into the trash where it belongs if it evolves into another shitty fire fighting type. I'll put it away in some forgotten corner of the PC if it's fire dark, though, that isn't as bad.

Archer assassin owl is still the best.

Hikami

Rowlet and Popplio look great.. Poor Litten.

Still going with Popplio as my starter, it's so majestic.

Azuran

Banned
I feel bad for the Litten fans living in denial and trying their best to salvage this situation in their head by pretending it's a good design.

Now I'm really glad to be part of #TeamPopplio. I'll be slaying your roided up Vince McMahon-designed Pokemon with my majestic and graceful mermaid.

People shit on chespin WAY too much. Its middle evo is TERRIBLE, but chesnaught is great

Litten is growing on me, as long as it ends up being Fire/Dark

tumblr_mgkni73iwk1qzp9weo2_500.png

tumblr_mgkni73iwk1qzp9weo5_1280.jpg

the_most_possible_fennekin__s_evolution_by_kirogazen-d5qv5bv.jpg

h0D64AD0B.jpg

Delphox ended up being trash

Fire types held the most popular evolution crown for a good 4 gens, and GF seems to really want to make them lose it

People shit on chespin WAY too much. Its middle evo is TERRIBLE, but chesnaught is great

Delphox ended up being trash

You're right on both accounts, Chespin's line was amazing and Fennekin was a huge disappointment, even TPC forgot about Delphox, just look at Pokken.

L Thammy

250px-500Emboar.png

Or do you think he got his Fire/Fighting typing specifically because of the pig from Journey to the West?

I'm not sure what you're arguing. He's dressed like a Chinese warrior.

x6bki.jpg

And I'm not sure about the fire part, but the fighting type would probably come from Zhu Bajie himself, considering that he's supposed to be the second best fighter to Sun Wukong.

Was team rowlett, but I'm sure all the fans of any of the starters can share the common goal of praying to the sky that Litten becomes fire/dark

Fire has only been the coolest in one gen (gen 2).

It's definitely been the most popular each time though, unless the mudkip meme actually gt mudkip past blaziken

Gen 1: All three good, Charizard most popular
Gen 2: Ferilgatr only unique one, Typhlosion pretty good, probably most popular
Gen 3: All three good, Blaziken most popular
Gen 4: All three pretty good, Infernape most popular, but begininng of Fire/Fighting curse
Gen 5: Snivy decent 1st form, Oshawott line ok, eeehhhhh, water line probably most popular?

Gen 6: Froakie line most popular, Fennekin is terrible, Chespin good asides from middle stage

Azuran

Banned
Fire has only been the coolest in one gen (gen 2).

No no no no no no no no

Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken and Infernape are on a class of their own when it comes to greatness.

Just because some of you people chose Blastoise as your first ever Pokemon and now regret sticking with that POS doesn't mean you still have to believe in things that are blatantly wrong.

Neonep

No no no no no

Charizard, Typholsion, Blaziken and Infernape are on a class of their own when it comes to greatness.

Just because some of you people chose Blastoise as your first ever Pokemon and now regret sticking with that POS doesn't mean you still have to believe in things that are blatantly wrong.
How can you slander Blastoise like this? HOW!! LOL!

Azuran

Banned
How can you slander Blastoise like this? HOW!! LOL!

He has fucking artificial cannons sticking out of his back. If there's a Pokemon that looks like a Digimon is that stupid turtle that needs to be retcon out of existence for forever ruining Squirtle.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'll never understand why people like Infernape, Fire Chicken was way cooler and was the first (and best) fire fighting final evolution for a starter.

Top Bottom