• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

What the fuuuuuuuck is wrong with the villagers in side quest 3?

Why do they move towards the Pegasus Knights who can ruin them in one turn? Why are they moving it all?

Fuck

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
What the fuuuuuuuck is wrong with the villagers in side quest 3?

Why do they move towards the Pegasus Knights who can ruin them in one turn? Why are they moving it all?

Fuck

They're trying to run away from the battlefield. Also to fuck you up if you don't know their pathing.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
At least the end of part two is a small step in the right direction.

Thanks for posting them.

One more Scramble, another pack of three, and one final singular mission.

I believe there's the Spa/Hot Springs one due next week.

Then, there's the Future of Despair (3 maps) and The Strongest One's Name (Katarina's map) left.

So if we are still getting a new map every week, 5 more weeks left.

Thanks, just the information I wanted.

Jintor

Urgh you ever get one of those dismissive responses where the actual words aren't really that bad but the tone makes you basically want to grab the other poster by the shoulder and suplex them into a pole? Christ. I'm glad I read it on a mobile device where I couldn't type so well or my immediate first broadside would have had me banned for a month.

I mean, yeah, Tharja = waifu etc etc

Chrom

Can you post the unmarried one as well?

I'm not sure I'm ever going to see it in the game.

Sure.

Part 1:

Tharja: ......
Robin: Hey, uh...Tharja?
Tharja: Oh? You're talking to me, Robin? What a delight! How can I help you?
Robin: Well...I was wondering why you've been following me around all day. I mean, even when you run off to fight a foe, you come straight back to me.
Tharja: Is it so strange for me to want to be by your side every moment of the day?
Robin: Uh, yeah, kinda...
Tharja: But it's so nice to spend time together by the sea. I don't want to miss a moment! Needless to say, if you weren't here, I'd be bored out of my skull. But when I'm with you, it feels as if we've been swept away to an island paradise...
Robin: Oh, uh...okay? Well, in any case, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
Tharja: You're so kind, Robin. Can I ask you a favor?
Robin: Uh, sure. What is it?
Tharja: I want you to slather my body with oil.
Robin: S-slather you? With...oil?
Tharja: Well, you wouldn't want my skin to dry out in this heat now, would you? And I can't reach my back and, you know...other places.
Robin: You want me to rub oil on your back?! Don't you think that's a little, um... P-perhaps you'd be better off asking a girl to help?
Tharja: No, I want you to do it. Otherwise, what's the point?
Robin: Uh, I thought the point was to protect your skin...
Tharja: Tee-hee...
Robin: Wh-why are you blushing? Anyway, we're in the middle of a battle. Sorry, but your oil will have to wait. And I really would suggest you ask another woman to help...
Tharja: Robin, wait! Where are you going? Oh, why must he always be so difficult? Still, he can't evade me for long on this beach. There's literally nowhere to hide! Hee... Hee hee hee!

Part 2:

Tharja: Hee hee... There you are, Robin!
Robin: Th-Tharja?! Is this about the oil again?
Tharja: You really are clever! How did you know? Well then, please begin rubbing it when you're ready. And don't be afraid to put plenty on—you'll hear no complaints from me.
Robin: I'm sure I won't... Listen, Tharja, did I not make myself clear? I can't be doing this right now!
Tharja: ...... No. No, of course you can't. How selfish of me. You belong to everyone, of course. And they'd never let me have you to myself. Oh no.
Robin: Um, Tharja? What are you talking about?
Tharja: When the battle's over, you'll run off to join them... And I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time together in this...ugh...beautiful place. Silly me for thinking I might get some time with you in battle, at least. Not even when I have a perfectly legitimate excuse...
Robin: Um...
Tharja: But alas, even here I'm just a nuisance. I'll leave you to fight...unencumbered. Sorry for distracting you.
Robin: N-no! Tharja! Wait!
Tharja: Hmm?
Robin: It's not like that at all! I don't think of you as a nuisance! It's just that...well, doing that at a time like this would put us both in danger!
Robin: I promise you, I don't value you any less than anybody else. If you'd like to spend time with me outside of battle, you need only ask. We are friends, after all.
Tharja: ...Really? You'd want to talk to me even after the battle's over?
Robin: Of course I would!
Tharja: ...And rub body oil on me?
Robin: Uh, well... Now, that...
Tharja: I thought you said I wasn't a nuisance! So you're just humoring me, is that it?!
Robin: N-no! No, I swear! It's okay. I'll...I'll do it. I'd be happy to oil you up!
Tharja: Thank you, Robin... You've no idea how glad I am to hear you say that. Ahh, just imagine... Robin's big, strong hands... Here...and there...and over there...
Robin: Um...Tharja?
Tharja: Come. We must dispense of these brigands as quickly as possible! The longer they last, the less quality time we'll have together. Hee hee... Now, what curse would work best... Maybe one to send them hurtling into the sea to become bloody fish food?
Robin: *Gulp* I suppose I should count myself lucky she's so fond of me...

TWILT

Banned
Much thanks to posting part 2 of the convo, Turok!
Urgh you ever get one of those dismissive responses where the actual words aren't really that bad but the tone makes you basically want to grab the other poster by the shoulder and suplex them into a pole? Christ. I'm glad I read it on a mobile device where I couldn't type so well or my immediate first broadside would have had me banned for a month.

I mean, yeah, Tharja = waifu etc etc

Is it from that Kotaku thread?

Lurky

Anyone got a picture of Nowi in the new DLC? I assume she wouldn't look much different from how she already does.

Nowi looks the same as she always does, only the two most popular men and women from the first gen got swimsuits.

Sure.

Part 1:

Robin: Hey, uh...Tharja?
Tharja: Oh? You're talking to me, Robin? What a delight! How can I help you?
Robin: Well...I was wondering why you've been following me around all day. I mean, even when you run off to fight a foe, you come straight back to me.
Tharja: Is it so strange for me to want to be by your side every moment of the day?
Robin: Uh, yeah, kinda...
Tharja: But it's so nice to spend time together by the sea. I don't want to miss a moment! Needless to say, if you weren't here, I'd be bored out of my skull. But when I'm with you, it feels as if we've been swept away to an island paradise...
Robin: Oh, uh...okay? Well, in any case, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.
Tharja: You're so kind, Robin. Can I ask you a favor?
Robin: Uh, sure. What is it?
Tharja: I want you to slather my body with oil.
Robin: S-slather you? With...oil?
Tharja: Well, you wouldn't want my skin to dry out in this heat now, would you? And I can't reach my back and, you know...other places.
Robin: You want me to rub oil on your back?! Don't you think that's a little, um... P-perhaps you'd be better off asking a girl to help?
Tharja: No, I want you to do it. Otherwise, what's the point?
Robin: Uh, I thought the point was to protect your skin...
Tharja: Tee-hee...
Robin: Wh-why are you blushing? Anyway, we're in the middle of a battle. Sorry, but your oil will have to wait. And I really would suggest you ask another woman to help...
Tharja: Robin, wait! Where are you going? Oh, why must he always be so difficult? Still, he can't evade me for long on this beach. There's literally nowhere to hide! Hee... Hee hee hee!

Part 2:

Tharja: Hee hee... There you are, Robin!
Robin: Th-Tharja?! Is this about the oil again?
Tharja: You really are clever! How did you know? Well then, please begin rubbing it when you're ready. And don't be afraid to put plenty on—you'll hear no complaints from me.
Robin: I'm sure I won't... Listen, Tharja, did I not make myself clear? I can't be doing this right now!
Tharja: ...... No. No, of course you can't. How selfish of me. You belong to everyone, of course. And they'd never let me have you to myself. Oh no.
Robin: Um, Tharja? What are you talking about?
Tharja: When the battle's over, you'll run off to join them... And I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time together in this...ugh...beautiful place. Silly me for thinking I might get some time with you in battle, at least. Not even when I have a perfectly legitimate excuse...
Robin: Um...
Tharja: But alas, even here I'm just a nuisance. I'll leave you to fight...unencumbered. Sorry for distracting you.
Robin: It's not like that at all! I don't think of you as a nuisance! It's just that...well, doing that at a time like this would put us both in danger!
Robin: I promise you, I don't value you any less than anybody else. If you'd like to spend time with me outside of battle, you need only ask. We are friends, after all.
Tharja: I thought you said I wasn't a nuisance! So you're just humoring me, is that it?!
Robin: N-no! No, I swear! It's okay. I'll...I'll do it. I'd be happy to oil you up!
Tharja: Thank you, Robin... You've no idea how glad I am to hear you say that. Ahh, just imagine... Robin's big, strong hands... Here...and there...and over there...
Tharja: Come. We must dispense of these brigands as quickly as possible! The longer they last, the less quality time we'll have together. Hee hee... Now, what curse would work best... Maybe one to send them hurtling into the sea to become bloody fish food?

So that's what it says when you're not married. The waifu Tharja convo is better though.

Moonlight

Banned
Hey Moonlight, I know you're enjoying the Summer DLC right now but I am in desperate need for Anna's bikini character model.

This is the best I could find o.o

image_thumb159.png
Best girl.

You mean the in-game model, right?

Thank You!

Its time to oil up!

Waifu version is better but I appreciate it still being similar.

I do find it funny if Robin goes through with it while married to someone else.

JaseMath

and you saved after? Monster.

Nah don't bother unless you really want them in your current file. Just play through the game again on a different file.
I dunno...I kind of really want Tharja and I'm not getting another dancer from what I understand. God damn it.

ohlawd

What happened with the guys' poll.

It says 26 males but there are only 25? Did someone fail their simple arithmetic?

Funny thing about Kjelle is that like Tharja, she is also voiced by Stephanie Sheh.

Probably the same case as Flavia. No screentime gives them no chance to be loved.

I'd like to say Priam/Paris is the exception but everyone knows that the reason he managed to beat half the cast (at least on the male side) was because he's Ike descendant.

Moonlight

Banned
It's still incredibly tragic that Nowi is somehow more popular than Anna. Disappointed.

Yuuuup.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: the model they use when they talk, as seen in that pic.
Did some intense Google-Fuing, but can't seem to find a picture bigger than the example you already found. If I can dig up my 3DS again, I could take a snapshot of my own at risk of terrible picture quality, though.

Did you miss Chrom at the top? If you add him, it should add up to 26.
Nah, he clearly missed Kellam.

Top Bottom