• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Nope, and I'm not even salty about that.

I think I'm little bit more frustrated by the cumulative rank thing, but not even then really, gauntlet rewards aren't big enough to be salty about losing imho.

I know a solution that would satisfy everyone (cause more free stuff): replace all VGs with mini TTs.

More orbs, more feathers, more everything!

ggx2ac

Even if Female Corrin loses, this would be the first time I get in the top 5000 for the final match and the cumulative rank. I never got that high before, the changes to the multipliers made it easier for me to spend my flags near the end compared to other times.

Oh, and that means I'd actually get more feathers from the final match and cumulative even though I lose compared to all the other times.

Draxal

I know a solution that would satisfy everyone (cause more free stuff): replace all VGs with mini TTs.

More orbs, more feathers, more everything!

I think they're going to do more mini TTs anyway (really expect the genealogy one to be a mine and not a full).

However, the one thing I'll miss from VG is the ability to play as friend units. Running around deleting stuff with a friends +10 B Lyn is fun. It also lets you dick with some unconventional builds.

I'd rather them replace the voting gauntlet with a dragon boss gauntlet. Everyone needs fight a single boss unit, preferably a full dragon, with multiple teams. Your teams WILL die (not perma just to be clear. There's just no way to survive each round), it goes down to how much damage you inflict on the dragon. Total accumulated damage to the dragon will give out a certain prize. Individual performance ranking also exists. Dragons can also have different colors and some crazy abilities just to make things harder. Think your reinhardt can do the job? Dragon has Blue immunity. Only thing that would be consistently good are dragon slayer stuff like Falchion and Naga

I'd rather them replace the voting gauntlet with a dragon boss gauntlet. Everyone needs fight a single boss unit, preferably a full dragon, with multiple teams. Your teams WILL die (not perma just to be clear. There's just no way to survive each round), it goes down to how much damage you inflict on the dragon. Total accumulated damage to the dragon will give out a certain prize. Individual performance ranking also exists. Dragons can also have different colors.

I believe FFBE does something like that with the boss raids. Good idea.

lt519

I have 150k feathers I'm not even sure what to do with. I could keep merging some of my favorite units or make some better builds but I can't be bothered to grind SP.

jnWake

I'd rather them replace the voting gauntlet with a dragon boss gauntlet. Everyone needs fight a single boss unit, preferably a full dragon, with multiple teams. Your teams WILL die (not perma just to be clear. There's just no way to survive each round), it goes down to how much damage you inflict on the dragon. Total accumulated damage to the dragon will give out a certain prize. Individual performance ranking also exists. Dragons can also have different colors and some crazy abilities just to make things harder. Think your reinhardt can do the job? Dragon has Blue immunity. Only thing that would be consistently good are dragon slayer stuff like Falchion and Naga

I'd something like this. Boss raids of sorts would be really fun.

I'd love to battle the Demon Lord of Sacred Stones.

spiritfox

A raid boss mode would be nice.

Shinypogs

I'd be happy if mini TT became the new vg and how well you scored determined how well you chosen leader performed. No losers just a week long competition with rewards for getting your leader over certain point totals and your placement within your team. Winning team can get idk a 3 star copy of their leader.

I am all for the raid boss type thing mentioned above though it needs difficulty levels to prevent new players from being screwed over due to their small rosters.

I find it weird bopping between granblue Reddit and heroes Reddit. Outside of some genuine hatred for summer zoey for fucking up the meta for a long time there is not a lot of real anger when people argue for their waifu. Lots of tier list anger though. I'm not sure tier lists that don't cause anger exist.

Sterok

How about a voting gauntlet where everyone competes with everyone at the same time? Just say 3 days for an all out brawl between all eight contestants. Might be worth an experiment for a more equal gauntlet.

TIMES UP! ...now to wait for the calculations :eek:

One last shot for Ninian to complete the dancer set, and ... no blues, but 5* Fae. Thanks for killing my 3.25%. Okay. I know when to bow out, game.

I actually can't even remember the last time this game gave me a banner unit outside of the guaranteed bow lynn ¬.¬

edit: dammit. Well done team Ninian :p

PK Gaming

eo4QZ1M.png

Shinypogs

I'm happy but genuinely shocked we pulled that off. Now it's back to the heroes maps for the remaining hours of increased sp and leveling fodder.

ggx2ac

The shit thing is I was pushed out by 2000 other ranks below 5000 for both the match and the cumulative so I lost the feathers I was expecting.

So close! I guess team Corrin ran out of flags. Even with the slightly larger multiplier we only got another 4.7 billion for the last hour compared to 5.5 the hour before. Good finish, team Ninian!

Legit shocked Ninian managed to stay ahead in the end. At least a GBA character won the gauntlet finally.

He says having Joined Corrin for feathers

bigzgod

So many people on FCorrin held flags from previous rounds.

1.7 million score this round wasn't able to crack top 1K for army score. I'm kind of salty about this.

Went with Ninian on both accounts even though I had her only on one. Feathers added up satisfyingly between supporting A Tiki and then Ninian (despite minimal multipliers). I imagine Eliwood and Roy are high-fiving right now.

Mupod

11,200 feathers total for supporting the two Corrins and making rank 600 cumulative. Don't think I've ever had a haul that good in a VG.

Finished #740 overall in the Gauntlet. That's pretty insane.

I wasn't even excited to compete in the first place, but hitting several 7.0+ multipliers was all I needed to do.

Top Bottom