• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Arden is like the surprise cool unit to me, detailed art of a guy who's been in the middle of battle (and taking every hit? lol). Not a pretty boy. Plus some monster hp and what-not. Of course, Ayra is easy to like.

Shinypogs

Arden is such a meme unit. That face.

edit: But damn, 60hp and 41 def...but that 11 spd at 16 res is hilarious too. Pretty much magic fodder but impenetrable to melee

Arden is what I expect Benny to turn out like only with even less speed and more res. Not that I'm in a hurry for more fates characters before some other games get more representation.

Much as I'd like sigurd or any banner character for the inevitable upcoming TT 40% bonus I'm gonna hold off on spending my 300+ orbs until the next actual must have banner appears.

Arvis is interesting and I might promote him eventually but for now Lilina fufuills my red mage needs.

Not happy about the Ursula rerun. This is just getting silly, bring back Xander and Camus. Giving those of us who have them an extra merge should be less of a concern than the fact that many people joined after their GHB and would like a chance to use them.

Deirdre has more speed and res than Julia but 7 less atk, a couple less hp and 1 less defense. She's a better mage tank with her abilty to cancel buffs but I think some people may prefer Julia's higher dmg output. Good to see she differs though and isn't just a straight upgrade.

No. Where are you getting this from?

Divine Naga has 14 MT, so Deirdre's attack is 33. It's lower by 2 points.

Sterok

I still can't believe they're giving away Ayra for free. The Brave units were a gift, and Black Knight is a villain, who tend to be free in this game. But Ayra is the second most popular Genealogy character, and with that art and skills people would whale hard for her.

Arden makes sense though. He memed his way to popularity, so if he's free I can see the logic there.

spiritfox

Why? Sigurd I don't much care for, but Ayra having inflated stats rules.

But for what reason other than powercreep? Arya basically obseletes all other fast blademasters in the game currently, and both her and Sigurd has additional stat points for no reason. That's just breaking the rules that IS has set in place since the beginning.

But for what reason other than powercreep? Arya basically obseletes all other fast blademasters in the game currently, and both her and Sigurd has additional stat points for no reason. That's just breaking the rules that IS has set in place since the beginning.

Sounds like they're setting up for stat and skill revamps.

EDIT:
Regnal Astra is 2 CD.

Arvis can triple ploy (Atk/Def/Res).

I still can't believe they're giving away Ayra for free. The Brave units were a gift, and Black Knight is a villain, who tend to be free in this game. But Ayra is the second most popular Genealogy character, and with that art and skills people would whale hard for her.

Arden makes sense though. He memed his way to popularity, so if he's free I can see the logic there.

They must want to lure people into higher/more consistent participation in the TT (assumedly where she is). Ayra is about as good of an enticement as one could offer, regardless of mode.

With supposedly 17 res, even with Tyrfing's effect I'm not sure how he's ever surviving considering Death Blow 3 and QP Moonbow exist.

Someone did the math and a 19 res Sig will take 39 damage from a DB3, QP Moonbow, +10 rein, with hone cavalry buffed. Given how Sig has 41 hp he'll live that one assault. And thats an unmerged Sig vs a +10 Rein

People are forgetting Sig has 2 things that protects from magic. Divine Tyrfing AND Crusaders Ward.

He halfs the first hit which is lets say 50 -> 25. Second hit would do an additonal 10 so 35 all up.

A neutral attack DB3 Rein does 33 per hit on the 23 res BRoy so he'd do about 36 per hit to Sigurd. There's no way Sigurd is living 18 + 36, and this is even assuming no QP Moonbow. Tyrfing only halves the first attack.

Edit: Oh right, Crusader's Ward. Nevermind me then.

kswiston

Really? I'm just using my stamina to occassionally earn great badges, really.

It's so much quicker to level characters or grind SP on the warriors map. 5-6 runs on the appropriate level map and they are Level 40. If you want SP, just pick the level 40 Frederick map. Almost all of the enemies are weak, and since the enemies all swarm, there is way less down time too.

400 of the great badges is too much grinding for me to do at the moment, so I am not in a big rush to get a ton of level 3 seals. I still have to properly skill a couple dozen characters for the chain maps first. I have them at level 40, but their skills are far from optimal.

"4 reds and 1 colorless."

5* +Def/-Atk Seth

"Hmm. 3 more reds."

4* +Atk/-Def Eliwood
4* +Res/-HP Mamui
3* +HP/-Spd Raigh

"Might as well pull this last one."

4* +Spd/-HP Niles

"..."

This was my free summon lol

q1cfUmJ.jpg

ggx2ac

Spent 50 orbs.

Got Ryoma.

Got Deidre.

I have two Ryomas, both have +Atk, one has -HP, the other -Res.

-HP is 37 HP but 21 Res.

-Res is 41 HP but 18 Res.

Do I end up going with -Res?

Edit: Meh, I'll just stay with -HP.

Well, I should have stuck to my oath after the mini TT disaster.

I summoned full circles on Holy War until I hit 4%. Started sniping after that rate, since I went in with 190 Orbs.

Did nothing but Red, and I couldn't get Sigurd. My pity rate is 5.25%, which is probably an all-time high. I will just break it with the rest of this month's Orbs. I've given up on Sigurd and hunting for good.

Performing Arts went well because I didn't hunt, and I would have been better off following the same strategy here.

I got three Hinata, two Roy, two Selena, and a +SPD/-HP Eirika so far. That's really good for skill fodder, and this Eirika is getting the 5* treatment. Got a +ATK/-DEF Effie, which is pretty nice as well.

Sciel

Well, I should have stuck to my oath after the mini TT disaster.

I summoned full circles on Holy War until I hit 4%. Started sniping after that rate, since I went in with 190 Orbs.

Did nothing but Red, and I couldn't get Sigurd. My pity rate is 5.25%, which is probably an all-time high. I will just break it with the rest of this month's Orbs. I've given up on Sigurd and hunting for good.

Performing Arts went well because I didn't hunt, and I would have been better off following the same strategy here.

I got three Hinata, two Roy, two Selena, and a +SPD/-HP Eirika so far. That's really good for skill fodder, and this Eirika is getting the 5* treatment. Got a +ATK/-DEF Effie, which is pretty nice as well.
This sounds like me (although i got Katarina instead of Effie). Also got the exact same Eirika who I have now 5* now.

Oh, I also got a +SPD/-RES Nowi. Thinking this will be my new Nowi.

If we get at least 40 Orbs, I can do two more circles. Just want a 5* at this point, though Sigurd really would make the Orbs worth it.

Never again will I hunt, though. After two harsh pity rates, no more. The two Dancer boys are a bright spot as far as summons go.

Draxal

I'm not to worried about the datamined stats for Ayra at this moment.

They've been wrong in the past.

However, holy shit her art is great.

What a time to be alive, I thought i would never see this day.

Semajer

Used my orbs on the dancer banner which continues to fuck me. Up to 5% pity rate now. I did get a 5* Camilla for my free roll. Is +HP -def usable?

DooD1234

In an attempt to pull Sigurd, got Elincia and Saber who are both -Atk lol. Also my attempt to get Inigo to complete my group of dancers is at 5.25% pity. Feels bad man.

NSESN

The only good thing of Sigurd having CYL stats is that it probably means that Micaiah will too. She had terrible speed,HP and def so she will probably have the highest res in the game.

Octagon

35 orbs later i only got a second Tana (+def/-res).
So is it time to merge, with the other Tana being +hp/-def or should i give guidance to some of my other flying units?
I have a solid flyer team consisting of Cordelia, S.Corrin, Cherche and Elincia.

NSESN

A red horse that can tank Reinhardt with infantry is stats is so good for arena that I gave up and spent all my orbs.
Got -HP +def. With a Merric and a bonus Titania as 5 stars. I will keep the merric to counter fliers in AA and titania will be a future guard 3 fodder.
If I could guess, I guess she'll be blue Sanaki.
Sanaki is 33 37 26 17 34
I am predicting 34 37 25 15 38 if she has stat boost
33 36 25 15 35 otherwise.

Kettch

Sigurd looks like a really amazing tank, and is the only one I'm tempted to go for here.

I think I need to hold off and stockpile orbs for more team enabling units though. He's more of a luxury. I still need stuff like Amelia and Hinoka.

Top Bottom