• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Draxal

And a 2 CD special that adds like 16 damage lmao

her special is thematic and fine on its own. But adding it to her broke ass weapon and her default skills that she gets (swift sparrow and desperation).

I guess you could feed her to a +10 normal lyn (hopefully the sword can be inherited).

Firemind

her special is thematic and fine on its own. But adding it to her broke ass weapon and her default skills that she gets (swift sparrow and desperation).

I guess you could feed her to a +10 normal lyn (hopefully the sword can be inherited).
She's in the paralogue chapters and her weapon is just called Ayra's Blade. Not sure how those chapters usually work though.

heavy blade and ayra's blade wont actually stack though right?
no

Scum

Wow, Ayra.

A (Swift) Heavy Blade, and a special that uses Spd stat to deal damage with finally.

Show off your 40+10 Ayra, ggx2ac.
flo.png

jnWake

So much powercreep complaining and when the banner's over the best units will continue to be Nino and Reinhardt.

In any case, I do hope that they introduce some way to improve weapons sometime. It's hilarious looking at Seliph's Tyrfing now. I mean, it was always on the low-end of legendaries but current version is just lol-worthy.

How many Orbs do you guys think we'll get for the rest of the month? I can't get extra Orbs from any story content aside from the Chapter 11&12 Chain Challenge.

I'm getting 8 more from Arena, 16 from the log-ins, and 2 more from the Ursula rerun. There has to be more than just 26, right? This has been a light month.

Sciel

So much powercreep complaining and when the banner's over the best units will continue to be Nino and Reinhardt.

In any case, I do hope that they introduce some way to improve weapons sometime. It's hilarious looking at Seliph's Tyrfing now. I mean, it was always on the low-end of legendaries but current version is just lol-worthy.
They basically need to do a full skill-revamp for the units that were released some months back. A lot of them (as you said Seliph) simply don't compare and are utter garbage now.

How many Orbs do you guys think we'll get for the rest of the month? I can't get extra Orbs from any story content aside from the Chapter 11&12 Chain Challenge.

I'm getting 8 more from Arena, 16 from the log-ins, and 2 more from the Ursula rerun. There has to be more than just 26, right? This has been a light month.
Theres a Genealogy TT so thats another source.

Draxal

Wow, Ayra.

A (Swift) Heavy Blade, and a special that uses Spd stat to deal damage with finally.

Dancing blade will be the right term.

Show off your 40+10 Ayra, ggx2ac.
flo.png

Ayra is a free unit, so can't be done.

Imho, Heroes Lyn is the best unit and its not even close.

Will that TT be soon? It will need to be available this week for me to collect the Orbs before the banner goes down.

This month has been frustrating with the lack of schedule. The Sacred Seal update was good, but doesn't completely make up for all of the silence. I don't play this all day, but I still like to know what's going on.

I hope this is all handled better starting next month. I merged some Heroes to make my Arena scores higher. This will hopefully allow me to coast for a few months. It will be a long time until my next summoning.

3 5 stars with my 40 something orbs. A new record. None of them focus units though. Gonna chill until tempest trial and shoot for a 40% unit later

xequalsy

Wishing they did GHB reruns more often. We've not had one for a while now, and two a month seems barely enough (one new, one old).

Is there any reason to save a second, worse Inigo that I drew while looking for Azura as opposed to merging him in. His weapon and skills don’t seem that amazing for other units to inherit, but maybe I’m missing something. Maybe gale dance, but I feel like I can probably put a better b skill on whoever I would feed him to.

Shito

Is there any reason to save a second, worse Inigo that I drew while looking for Azura as opposed to merging him in. His weapon and skills don’t seem that amazing for other units to inherit, but maybe I’m missing something. Maybe gale dance, but I feel like I can probably put a better b skill on whoever I would feed him to.
Wings of Mercy is usually a much better use of a B slot for a dancer: merge him!... says the man who is unable to do the same because "you never know, one day I might regret this decision". ^^

Shinypogs

I'm saving my spare on the off chance we get a dancer with wings of mercy built into their weapon which frees up the b slot for dancing buffs.

Haven't spent in a while so bought the 20 orb pack. Managed to get a Dierdre +Spd/-Atk smh. Also got another 5 star Fae.

This is the least amount of red orbs I've ever seen. I got a 3 green orb spread more than once.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Imho, Heroes Lyn is the best unit and its not even close.
Agreed. My B.Lyn is still mostly stock and the fact that she kills most units or hurts them for free is just amazing. With default skills she doesn't necessarily have the power to kill as much as, say, Rein, but her versatility is great.

I have B.Lyn paired with Cecilia with both of them running Hone Cavs, and those two are part of almost every team I field these days.

NSESN

Maybe normal TT now have 2 units. 6k for 4 stars Arden, 20k for 4 stars Ayra, 30k for 5 stars Arden, 100k for 5 stars Ayra.

Look at these fuckers
I pulled 2 bride lyns and never got bridelia...I dont know the pain this badly, but I know it.

Actually its not even pain. Its annoyance and assurance to never pay money for bullshit randomness.

This banner has been bad for me differently. I pulled Azura with great IVs in my first 40 orbs. I've since spent 150 more trying to get olivia and wound up with a brave lyn i didnt at all need, 1 klein, and a bunch of shitters to send home.

Top Bottom