• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Decided to roll on the PoR banner again and I pulled Gray!

He's +Atk, -Spd but I'm still happy it's the first 5 star this game has thrown at me in a long time.

spiritfox

Maybe it's just me but I wish Elincia was a staff user since this is her PoR version. A staff Elincia with her current stats would be a great candidate for WS and I would like a ranged mage for Flier Emblem. We can get Amiti Elincia for a future RD banner.

Sushen

Why not normal LnD3 Celica with her default tome?

I often see LnD3 Celica with default tome + Regeneration in arena.
I thought blade tome is better than her own? Dunno. With def+, I'm less inclined to use LnD for tharja because I want her to be more tanky.

BTW is the artist for Elincia the same as Rebecca's? Those eyes are pretty creepy.

Golnei

BTW is the artist for Elincia the same as Rebecca's? Those eyes are pretty creepy.

What? It's nowhere near the (lack of) quality of Rebecca's art. Lolincia's artist was the one who also did Ninian and Linde. While they do have a tendency towards moe infantilisation, the art itself is fine technically.

Maybe it's just me but I wish Elincia was a staff user since this is her PoR version. A staff Elincia with her current stats would be a great candidate for WS and I would like a ranged mage for Flier Emblem. We can get Amiti Elincia for a future RD banner.

While I'd love Elincia in her orange dress further down the line, I'd much rather have a decent red flier first XD

I love how BK's damage image is just a bunch of scratches and a torn cape. No actual armor damage or breaks.

Only a castle could cause any real damage.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I might actually say screw Ardent Sacrifice on Elincia and replace it with Reposition, only being limited to two moves makes a flier team hard to manage and they're all super squishy.

Also, Elincia needs Desperation, at least with L&D3 if you want her to carry your team. She's too squishy. The counter hits after your brave hits will leave you at low HP/vulnerable, at least if you want her to be functional in Tempest Trials and stuff. Plus QUADing stuff is a blast.

Might build QUAD emblem, easily defeated by B. Ike, with Brave Lyn, Brave Lucina, Delthea, and Elincia. They can just murder everything in style. Less fun alternative involves Xander and Hinoka for their respective +6/+6 buffs, not easily beatable by B. Ike.

Weebos

Banned
Finally got around to +1ing my Nino for a +SPD nature.

I feel like I've been drowning in feathers lately, its a stark contrast to the feather rate at launch. I love it.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
The feather rate does make it a lot easier to merge units or promote existing units just to round out your roster. I'm about to complete a +10 4* Cecilia because of it. Hopefully the merges take her to roughly the same BST as a melee infantry.

I think I'm going to try to make an arena team mostly based around the highest merged stuff I've pulled. So that would be something like... Lucina (+1), Nowi (I can make her +1 with a promote), Cecilia (+10 4*), and B.Lyn (unmerged, but still good because lol broken). That might be close to the most BST I can scrape together while still being a good team.

StAidan

Well... 15 orbs got me this... (my free summon was the topmost unit, I almost stopped right there).

yZzPyTz.png

NSESN

All these Elincias are making me really angry. Why? It is the only hero I would ever be happy of pulling -atk or -speed because she would still work.

Sciel

Pulled a +speed/-atk. Will be doing more pulls, but i guess if i dont get another good naturd one, then i might stick with this one.

Ps: fk oscar and fk roderick. Utter cunts ruining my pity rate.

Shinypogs

Did some calculations and once I finish catching up on the hard and lunatic versions of main story and paralogues I will have 295 orbs. With daily quests and the frequent retweet events and such my new goal is 350-400 orbs in time for the next limited banner.

My hope is that while searching for seasonals I can bring home one or two units from the current banners without feeling bad if they break my pity rates.

PMS341

Pulled a 5* +Atk-HP Nephenee. Her skills look pretty great. Any suggestions for her C skill? Ardent Sacrifice should be enough to put her in Wrath range, correct?

Pulled on my primary account for any of the three newbies, get one red (Draug) and FOUR colorless options. To hell with that. Rolled a new secondary account on another device:

...plus Genny, Ninian, and took a free Brave Ike that all refused to show on the main account. So keeps the accounts unique for now. (Add: "hearted" characters only indicate good or better boon/bane...)

Dammit. My 4.75 pity rate broken by an Alm.

I just want my elincia or nephenee

Edit: a -hp/+res Alm... at least it doesn't touch spd or atk negatively

Bulzeeb

well i was learning some builds for my brave Ikke and some recommend reposition, however, I do not see that skill under his skill set, so, How do I get him to learn? is that skill inheritance? or is it something else?

Mathematics

Neo Member
I was weak and rolled. Spooked by Lukas 50 orbs in.

Then I got two Nephenee another 50 orbs in!!! First time rolling multi 5*. One is neutral the other is +DEF -RES.

There are units everywhere in my box now. Don't know what builds to do on my characters

OVDRobo

Turns out the Elincia's -RES/+HP so nothing too crippling like the people getting -ATK or -SPD banes. I never bothered upgrading Palla so I guess I can use her even if I'm not a huge fan of the way she's drawn here. These stats are too good to pass up on and with Hinoka and Beruka being two linchpins of my lineup already, I've got a really solid Flier emblem team.

Ogma's neutral but I'm thinking about inheriting his Brave Sword+ onto a +ATK/-RES Seth I pulled a while back. It's not the best use of it but almost every Red sword that's worth talking about seems to have a unique weapon and Seth's an alright character who I happened to get really good IVs for.

What's the better use for a dupe Ninian, though? Merging for +1 or giving the Fortify Dragons buff to another unit and trying to build out a Dragon Emblem team?

My best options for a 5* Blue Flier are Valter and +ATK/-HP Est. After 7 months of playing, I still don't have a single Cordelia. Yet, I've summoned 6 Clairs ever since she came out. Man, this game is just so odd.

I occasionally reroll on another device, and I summon Heroes like Sheena, Kagero, Effie, and more 4* that I don't even have on my main account.

Do you guys think that Intelligent Systems has given up on Dagger users? Last one we had was Summer Frederick, and he's really kind of meh. Do you think Sothe will come and possibly save the Dagger class?

PK Gaming

Turns out the Elincia's -RES/+HP so nothing too crippling like the people getting -ATK or -SPD banes. I never bothered upgrading Palla so I guess I can use her even if I'm not a huge fan of the way she's drawn here. These stats are too good to pass up on and with Hinoka and Beruka being two linchpins of my lineup already, I've got a really solid Flier emblem team.

Ogma's neutral but I'm thinking about inheriting his Brave Sword+ onto a +ATK/-RES Seth I pulled a while back. It's not the best use of it but almost every Red sword that's worth talking about seems to have a unique weapon and Seth's an alright character who I happened to get really good IVs for.

What's the better use for a dupe Ninian, though? Merging for +1 or giving the Fortify Dragons buff to another unit and trying to build out a Dragon Emblem team?

Definitely merge for the boost to BST. Dragon Emblem still isn't there yet.

OVDRobo

Do you guys think that Intelligent Systems has given up on Dagger users? Last one we had was Summer Frederick, and he's really kind of meh. Do you think Sothe will come and possibly save the Dagger class?

I'm not sure dagger users are capable of being saved. They exist as a support/debilitation role in a 1-round-kill-focused game. There are even obvious things they could do like give all Dagger users built-in close counter to try and make them more useful but they've just ignored them. They could make Sothe an archer-style Dagger user with high attack and speed but at that point they're just abandoning what makes the class unique anyway.

The way the colourless classes are implemented is a glaring weakpoint in an otherwise well-designed game.

Definitely merge for the boost to BST. Dragon Emblem still isn't there yet.

Thanks. Considering Fae's the only green dragon and there aren't any other dragon-exclusive buffs, I can understand why this is the recommendation. I'm don't like the idea of merging characters that I have no interest in ever getting +10 on but Dancers are so important in this game that any boost is a positive I suppose.

Top Bottom