• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT| Mount Breeding Simulator

Should I turn Sophia into a brave Lyn Killer? I have all the resources.

I would try building her at 4* and see how she works for you. That's my plan at the moment. I think with triangle adept 2, bowbreaker, and moonbow a neutral 4* Sophia (which you get 2 for free) kills all forms of Brave Lyn even if she is fully buffed. She even kills a fully buffed non res/hp boon +8 Lyn. Not too bad for a cheap counter pick.

Yeah, I have a +atk - spd Sophia which is an ideal nature. Have her at 4+2 right now. I have a spare 4 star Roy and a Setsuna to pass skills from. I just need to promote Henry to five to pass Raurroraven+.

Slermy

Speaking of Brave Lyn, the only other one I pulled had -HP/+Res. Which one should I keep? The +Res might be good for Ploys?

Shinypogs

They should have introduced dagger users with daggers that nullified the buffs on enemies. Also where are our saizos star and kazes needle aoe team buffing daggers? I'd love to run a dagger user in an infantry team but they don't contribute enough. I'd also support daggers that froze enemies or prevented countering until after after their next turn.

Their just need to be a compelling reason to bring a dagger user vs amother buffer/ fighter.

TWILT

Banned
Okay
DJz7A7vX0AAZtsC.jpg
DJz9GWIXcAIWKqZ.jpg
What the hell, Ike. You don't come home to me when I try pulling you off your banner or Hero Fest, but when I'm trying to get Elincia, you finally show up!? I'M SO ANGRY AND HAPPY AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW. I hate this game for giving me Oscar right after too lol.

Ike's +ATK -SPD. Guess I can do something with him.

Tripon

Finally pulled. Got a 5 star Oscar +spd/-def
Also another Leon +att/-def.

2nd roll gets me an regular Ike with +spd/-hp
3rd roll gets me another Oscar +hp/-def
and my 2nd Soren +att/-hp

I think all my luck blew out in the Brave Heroes banner when I pulled BIke, Lancina and BRoy in 28 orbs. Mind you that was after a 60 orb drought before Lancina came along.

I'll keep trying for Elincia as I really need a flyer team. Only 5* fliers I got is Valter and SCorrin

Tripon

Finally got an Elincia, who is +att/-spd, and a 4 star Rein who is +spd/-att. And a 4 star Priscilla who I'll use as a support Horse for my 2nd Horse team when needed.

Going to have to skip Nephenee even though she's one of my favorite characters from POR.

Sterok

Somehow got a sweet 4862 in Arena Assault. Put me in the top 2000. It's nice when you suddenly get a 700 score team to beat up.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Gave Infantry Pulse to Masked Marth for my also-ran infantry team, netting my female Robin guaranteed counterkills against Reinhardt and Brave Lyn and giving Nephenee 33 extra damage through Bonfire on her first counterhit. Should be enough to consistently win one game a week in Arena Assault.

Mr. Virus

Finally pulled a Nephenee but she's -Atk/+Def. Thinking with Slaying Lance+, Wrath and Ignis she'd still deal a hefty amount of damage, anyone else running a build using those? Or is she better running Bonfire?

Finally got Elincia, she's -ATK +RES though. Hopefully I can make her work anyway.

You are the forth person in this thread to get this exact nature, including me. She still works really well. I put my summoner support on her in anticipation of next week's arena but even without that she would still reach 54 Atk and 40 speed with a Hone flier, 51/38 with an Eirika or Ephraim buff. She turns into a monster with ally and summoner support though.

At the end of the day we are talking about 3 attack. Build your team to compensate and if you really like her, then build her supports up and that will melt away.

Sterok

Got another 20 orbs, and got Elincia! Who is -Atk +Res. First -Spd Summer Corrin, now this. I don't have good luck with fliers. Well she's still really good at least. Also got a second neutral Neph. Who likes Wrath?

NSESN

Got another 20 orbs, and got Elincia! Who is -Atk +Res. First -Spd Summer Corrin, now this. I don't have good luck with fliers. Well she's still really good at least. Also got a second neutral Neph. Who likes Wrath?

I am starting to see a pattern.

Low Spd, high Atk characters. Combo'd with a Killer/Slaying weapon and a quick-charging special, all you should need is one hit to kill, so the ability to double or avoid getting doubled is actually useless outside of situations where you can't counter (but you should be avoiding those).

Sushen

Another 60 orbs for bunch of seliph and other trashes. Of course, Oscar was the only 5*. I guess, I used up all my luck with CYL banner.

Ninferno

I'm done with this. Neph isn't coming home. Still guy's face fillls me with rage :(

Oscar is actually a pretty good pull. His default kit is solid out of the box; decent offensive stats, TA against reds and Lance Breaker against lances. In terms of SI fodder, he has 300SP assist skill and 240SP C skill for arena score boosting.

He's uninspiring (as in not bringing much new to the table) sure, but that doesn't mean he's a bad pull. He certainly is better than Seliph.

PK Gaming

Most of the time -Atk on Elincia isn't too bad provided she has a Hone, an Attack seal and support. But every so often you'll run into a unit with just barely enough HP to take her on and it's ashafafhafaf.

She's an unmitigated asskicker on my flying team, but I want to use it outside of it too...

Sushen

Beyond BK, I don't have anything else to look forward to. With the exception of a flier team, I have all units I want; RNG seems to deny my attempt at it, anyway. Oh well, too bad.

Even inevitable Halloween, Christmas units will be like other time-limited units where I could live without in silly costumes when I look back. I guess, I'm finally, getting bored of the game.

Busaiku

Does the 10 extra damage from Wrath only occur if at <75% at the start of the turn?
Or will it occur regardless?

So say my Nephenee activates Of his at full health, will I still get the 10 boost?
I know the Special Cooldown +1 is <75%.

NSESN

Does the 10 extra damage from Wrath only occur if at <75% at the start of the turn?
Or will it occur regardless?

So say my Nephenee activates Of his at full health, will I still get the 10 boost?
I know the Special Cooldown +1 is <75%.

Only at <75%

xequalsy

Well, I got a second Tana off banner. Just, it's another -Atk version... >.<

Guidance useful on any builds? Or should I just merge.

Top Bottom